Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-22-2009, 05:06 PM   #1
XxKojixX
Freshmen Academy Student

XxKojixX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to XxKojixX
Default Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5

I have a question. Since There is this big debate about whether NS UN5 is coming out in America would it just be better to just get it in Japanese or Wait untill it is out in European and get it? And if the European edition (I guess you would say) Is the best way to go. Would the voices be in English or atleast have English text?
XxKojixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5

Get the EU copy since it has English TEXT. The voices are in Japanese. Now if you can read/speak Japanese then you can get the JPN version.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:58 AM   #3
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

I agree. Its better getting the EU version.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:06 AM   #4
Futago_101
Chunin

Futago_101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

UN5 will not be comming to America unfortunately....
Futago_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:15 AM   #5
Ragato
Genin

Location: I am currently leading the Akatsuki at our new hide out.
Ragato is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Bandai might be waiting to give N.A. a better expiriance {forgive my spelling error} So they might be waiting until the dubbed anime reaches the sasuke arc to start on the game with the yamato sai and everyone elses voice.BTW did anyone ever see a commercial for UN4?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ragato Through Out The Ages
Spoiler:

Ragato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:38 PM   #6
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

UN 5 ain't coming stateside according to Namco, so I'd get the European version if you can't speak or read Japanese.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:42 PM   #7
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well, at least there will be English text.

Old 11-23-2009, 05:55 PM   #8
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

so they're won't be a UN5 for the USA

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:02 PM   #9
Kursed Kreature
Chunin Exam Participant

Kursed Kreature is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Kursed Kreature

How sad, i was looking forward to getting it on it's release Date in December, though i would not give your hopes up unless your absolutely certain if so, correct me, but you never know, it just might be released in America, i mean, all the rest where weren't they?, except for our own version of Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4, we got Revolution 2 but lacks the sound Ninja five, no matter, it was alright none the less, to get back on topic, i was surfing around google about the game alot, apparently on one of the message boards i read while surfing google, a person apparently known to be one of the producers of the game or someone like that said the game would be released in America on December 29th 2009, so im going with that and having some confidence it will be released in America on that date.
Kursed Kreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:08 PM   #10
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
so they're won't be a UN5 for the USA
No, I guess their will not be a UN5 in the US. But you can go get it from Europe.

Old 11-25-2009, 12:43 AM   #11
kakashirox
Genin Elite

Location: The wonderful world of Oz no liturally Oz as in australia
kakashirox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to kakashirox

hey im gonna cheer every body up now un5 will come out in n.a on the 29 dec 2009 and australia 3 dec 2009 strange we aussies get before you americans thats odd usaly you have it first
kakashirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:45 AM   #12
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashirox View Post
hey im gonna cheer every body up now un5 will come out in n.a on the 29 dec 2009 and australia 3 dec 2009 strange we aussies get before you americans thats odd usaly you have it first
1) learn to spell better
2) stop pulling misinformation out of your ass.

UN5 IS NOT COMING TO THE USA

*sighs with frustration*

Old 11-25-2009, 02:06 AM   #13
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

its probs coming here in Australia cause we are PAL also and Chaos dont need to be so harsh he/she was spelling fine

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!
brunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:08 AM   #14
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunz View Post
its probs coming here in Australia cause we are PAL also and Chaos dont need to be so harsh he/she was spelling fine
Sorry it was early and I mistook his/her bad grammar for bad spelling. Still I need to be harsh because I'm sick of people getting random information from random sites and/or shady characters without doing research and saying games are coming out when they aren't.

Old 11-25-2009, 03:21 AM   #15
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeah ur right it is getting annoying with everyone assuming its coming to u.s when namco said they wouldnt

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!
brunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:38 AM   #16
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Well, Shonoun Jump just proved its not coming. And so did an employee of Viz Media (SRhyse)

Old 11-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #17
Chidori457
Apprentice Genin

Chidori457 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Chidori457

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
2) stop pulling misinformation out of your ass.
L-M-F-A-O^^
Anyways, he is right, you guys believe everything on the damn internet. It is not comming out, now stop living in fairy land and come back to reality.

"Yell all you like, the Lord himself won't hear you."
-Agent 47
Chidori457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:07 PM   #18
Koden
Ninja Academy Student

Koden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

where can you buy the european version of UN 5??
Old 11-25-2009, 03:12 PM   #19
One-Tailed Shukaku
Banned

One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori457 View Post
L-M-F-A-O^^
Anyways, he is right, you guys believe everything on the damn internet. It is not comming out, now stop living in fairy land and come back to reality.

Says one of the many people who think accel 3 is comming out in the US in spring when it is not even out in japan yet.
One-Tailed Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:12 PM   #20
One-Tailed Shukaku
Banned

One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

And its not misinformation its called hope
One-Tailed Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
naruto shippuden, naruto shippuden game uk, ultimate ninja 5