Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-24-2009, 06:17 PM   #1001
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Adopt and start and...

Welcome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:25 PM   #1002
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

thankx
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:28 PM   #1003
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

suki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
Name: Ookami (wolf in japanese)
status: the ookami have been around to help the aurora clan ever since it started
glad you're here!

and i'm so happy.... some responsibility is going to our new director of general affairs

The Musketeers
Gaara's Girl Kakashi's Girl suki
JOIN
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:29 PM   #1004
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

lol
Old 11-24-2009, 06:30 PM   #1005
HeavenShocking LunarFang7
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Welcome.
Hey, what's up Luna? Oh and Naruto, welcome.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:31 PM   #1006
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Nothing much.

Old 11-24-2009, 06:34 PM   #1007
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Nothing much.
[Laughs] That stinks.
Hache: [Walks over to Luna and exams her]
Dude....What are you doing?
Hache: [Jumps backwrds] She's clean!
Okay then......

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 11-24-2009, 06:34 PM   #1008
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

O.o...

Old 11-24-2009, 06:42 PM   #1009
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
O.o...
Sorry, he's really hates drugs.
Hache: [Shakes head, then shivers at thought of drugs]

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 11-24-2009, 06:44 PM   #1010
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

o.o....*SNorts cocaine*

Old 11-24-2009, 06:49 PM   #1011
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol....
Old 11-24-2009, 06:50 PM   #1012
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lol
ur awesome. sorry for late reply. my website's berserkers (trying to switch webhost 'cause the one my friend uses and recommended is nuts, but i had to wait out three months cuz i had to pay for that in advance)

The Musketeers
JOIN
Old 11-24-2009, 06:50 PM   #1013
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

O.O....

Old 11-24-2009, 06:51 PM   #1014
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

once again, lol
Old 11-24-2009, 06:51 PM   #1015
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

*Sits down*

Old 11-24-2009, 06:52 PM   #1016
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
once again, lol
hehe....

The Musketeers
JOIN
Old 11-24-2009, 06:53 PM   #1017
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Old 11-24-2009, 06:54 PM   #1018
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
o.o....*SNorts cocaine*
Oh, my, pagod!
Hache: O.O [Starts to breath deeper and deeper, and goes over to grab coffin] NO! NO! NO!
Luna......I would run......

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 11-24-2009, 06:54 PM   #1019
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

*Trains in the training field*

Old 11-24-2009, 06:57 PM   #1020
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'm afraid that the gemini twins Kei (m) and safira (f) are away for training. if you feel like sifting thru previous threads, you will see that they have been an immense amount of trouble to the rest of us, so i sent them to Draco the Obsidian Dragon, better known as Oz, (NOT flamey's Draco) for training. if you want the link to the beginning of my story and the history of star academy, from a little over 300 yrs ago (beginning), then pm me.

The Musketeers
JOIN

Tags
adopt, alternate, constellation, dimension, star