Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-29-2009, 12:56 PM   #2001
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Adopt and start and...

Cloud: daemus is ignored....

Daemus:....-ignored-
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 12:58 PM   #2002
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Mist:*smiles* Ah... So much love... Here! Candy for everyone! *throws candy all around*

Me: Cool raining candy! ^^
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 01:00 PM   #2003
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Cloud:-grabs some candy- thanks!

Daemus: -in a corner, being ignored-
Old 11-29-2009, 01:02 PM   #2004
SillyTobi
Chunin Exam Proctor

SillyTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to SillyTobi Send a message via Skype™ to SillyTobi

-glomps Daemus-
Hi :F

Traveling Madness
Who cares if a few trees are dying?
SillyTobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 01:03 PM   #2005
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Mist: No problem! ^_^

Me: Well looks like your giving yourself a good reputation Mist!
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:06 PM   #2006
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Cloud: lol

Daemus: thanks jenna! ur the bestest!
Old 11-29-2009, 01:10 PM   #2007
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Mist: Now what?

Me: Whatever you want.

Mist: Which is?

Me: Well your smart! You can think of something!

Mist: Your right. *begins thinking*
TOO BAD!
Old 11-29-2009, 01:12 PM   #2008
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Cloud:-walks to mist- what r u tinkin bout? [we can be a misty cloud, lol]

Daemus: -glomps someone-
Old 11-29-2009, 01:16 PM   #2009
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Mist: *stops thinking and looks up* Hmm? Oh I was just trying to think of something to do.

Me: Did you figure out anything?

Mist: Mmm, no...

(lol misty cloud...)
TOO BAD!
Old 11-29-2009, 01:18 PM   #2010
neko_girl
Chunin Exam Participant

neko_girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyTobi View Post
I want candy,
Can has some?
Vul: I want candy, tooo D:
Me: i just bought more lollie pops where u can decide what u want u want one?
is ur mom ok
Apus:hi Vul*blushes*
Saske Apus's pet wolf with wings:*waves paw at Vul and jenna*

♣put this in ur siggy if u love mangagirl♣
neko_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 01:19 PM   #2011
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Cloud: lets play rock, paper, sizzors [we can be an awesome team, because we form a misty cloud]
Old 11-29-2009, 01:19 PM   #2012
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Cloud: hi neko
Old 11-29-2009, 01:20 PM   #2013
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*Sitting alone in the courtyard*
Sephiris: *Yawns*

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 01:20 PM   #2014
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

suki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

kei:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35933

need ppl to rep, and need ppl to answer. ur stupid about your academy if you can't answer

Safira: KEI?!?!?! I know that ur training to get ppl to play, but don't call them stupid!
Kei:
suki: KEI TT_TT

The Musketeers
Gaara's Girl Kakashi's Girl suki
JOIN
suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 01:21 PM   #2015
neko_girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
Cloud:-grabs some candy- thanks!

Daemus: -in a corner, being ignored-
Saske:*walks over to Daemus and nuddes him and motions to his own back*
Apus: I think he likes u he will only let me ride on his back*she says jelioly*(idk how to spell jelosly)

Old 11-29-2009, 01:23 PM   #2016
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Daemus: -walks to luna- sup luna?
Old 11-29-2009, 01:24 PM   #2017
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Daemus: -walks to luna- sup luna?
*Writing in a notebook* *Looks up* Hello.

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 01:24 PM   #2018
neko_girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Cloud: hi neko
Me:hi battle time?if Daemus get's on Saske's back he'll carry him to the battle grounds

Old 11-29-2009, 01:24 PM   #2019
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Daemus:-walks to saske- u wnt me to ride on ur back?
Old 11-29-2009, 01:25 PM   #2020
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

suki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Kei: What's up? *walks in*
*walks back out* I think I want to hang out with the girls...

The Musketeers
Gaara's Girl Kakashi's Girl suki
JOIN
suki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adopt, alternate, constellation, dimension, star