Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-21-2009, 11:30 AM   #1
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default New Tins!

This last month, bandai released the new 'Unbound power" tins, and let me say, these are the best yet!

Each one comes with an exclusive tin promo super-rare, four packs of cards, and a free extra Super-rare!

Here are the three different tin designs and promos.

*Sorry. Due to legality issues, the cards had to be taken down.*

I will post the extra promo's seperatly. keep in mind that each tin comes with a RANDOM promo.

My opinion of these: Bandai has really outdone itself now. We've had awesome tins before, but to give away 2-3 super rare cards in every tin, plus 4 packs of cards? This has never been seen before. I personally love them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ItachiAnbu; 01-19-2010 at 07:25 AM.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:32 AM   #2
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: New Tins!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-21-2009, 11:34 AM   #3
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Old 11-21-2009, 11:35 AM   #4
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Old 11-21-2009, 11:36 AM   #5
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Old 11-21-2009, 11:36 AM   #6
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

thats awesome i have the kakashi tin my extra super rare card is orochimaru when i think when he first left the leaf village because his defense power isn't 5/3 like it always is and he looks a little differrent he also has a headband.i'm trying to get the other two.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:40 AM   #7
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
thats awesome i have the kakashi tin my extra super rare card is orochimaru when i think when he first left the leaf village because his defense power isn't 5/3 like it always is and he looks a little differrent he also has a headband.i'm trying to get the other two.
Yes, the Kakashi one is the only one I still haven't gotten. I got two Sasuke tins, and a Naruto tin, though.

And, in case you were curious, that Orochimaru picture is taken from when he came during the Chunin Exams and attacked Sasuke and Naruto.

Old 11-21-2009, 11:42 AM   #8
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

oh i guessed it was when he first left the village but it's a cool card to have.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 11-21-2009, 11:43 AM   #9
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
oh i guessed it was when he first left the village but it's a cool card to have.
It definately is.

Old 11-21-2009, 11:47 AM   #10
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

the shippuden packs have all the hokages in them right i know the alliance does because i saw them on a ccg site but so far no luck getting any of the new hokage cards.the sasuke tin isn't there a tannish color one that has the same super rare chidori stream in it or is that a differrent tin altogether.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:01 PM   #11
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

maybe i'm wrong and the tannish color i saw was the side of the tin.
Old 11-21-2009, 05:09 PM   #12
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
the shippuden packs have all the hokages in them right i know the alliance does because i saw them on a ccg site but so far no luck getting any of the new hokage cards.the sasuke tin isn't there a tannish color one that has the same super rare chidori stream in it or is that a differrent tin altogether.
I'm not sure what you're asking, sorry.

Old 11-21-2009, 05:38 PM   #13
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

i mean all shippuden packs have all five hokages right.and the unbound power tin of sasuke's i saw was a tanninsh color but now thinking about it it could of just been the sides of it.but sorry about my last post.
Old 11-21-2009, 05:45 PM   #14
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Awesome! thought tine an soooooo cool!

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:10 AM   #15
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

has anybody heard of the new pack thats coming out.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:19 AM   #16
kage karasu
Genin

kage karasu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i got narutos tin and it came with the fourth. ive been waiting forever for the fourth
kage karasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:21 AM   #17
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

awesome the new fourth hokage looked cool i also have been waiting along time for the fourth.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:11 PM   #18
sasruto
Veteran Chunin

sasruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awesome cards or previews...
sasruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:21 PM   #19
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

if your talking to me it's a cool card.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:44 PM   #20
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
if your talking to me it's a cool card.
It is indeed.