Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 04-06-2009, 12:52 AM   #1
Sintar07
Academy Graduate

Sintar07 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto MMORPG

I think the title says it all. I have a few ideas about things I'd like to see in a game like this, but I'm more interested in generating ideas with all of you. So, don't you think a Naruto MMO would be awesome? You could do everything that's fun in Naruto's world: make an interesting and original character (one cannot deny that the cast of characters in Naruto is diverse), engage in ferocious yet strategic ninja battles, make friends or rivals of your contemporaries, flirt with ninjas of the opposite sex (and get slapped by them ), all in the wonderful environment of a persistent multiplayer world. Just think about it, and try to say you don't like the idea with a straight face. I don't think you can

Anyway, thoughts?
Sintar07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:20 AM   #2
Tracer
Chunin

Tracer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Tracer
Default Re: Naruto MMORPG

WoW sized world with a Hardcore option(means if you die that is it your dead)

also with many many well hidden ways to learn really cool jutsu's
Bonds; deathkiss23, NARUTARD93, Sage Mode, Bianca.Rodz, 98 Tailed Dragon, Divinegon8, Madness, Itachi-Sama, Vidda Hatake, Sasusaku14, seannfma1, 2hyper4u, Tomaki Inuzuka, sakuraharuno444, perplexing anime, Luna_Uchiha, iGhosti, garraswerewolf, chris, waterlemon-chi, Sasori, kakashi uzumaki, apa, jiveh125
Twitter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:34 PM   #3
flashzer0
Freshmen Academy Student

flashzer0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmmm it sounds like fun but it also sound like there would be alot of really annoying people who might attack you with the same attack again and again and again but other than that, Great idea!
flashzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:51 PM   #4
Tracer
Chunin

well you fix that easy recharge time for the jutsu to reactivate
Bonds; deathkiss23, NARUTARD93, Sage Mode, Bianca.Rodz, 98 Tailed Dragon, Divinegon8, Madness, Itachi-Sama, Vidda Hatake, Sasusaku14, seannfma1, 2hyper4u, Tomaki Inuzuka, sakuraharuno444, perplexing anime, Luna_Uchiha, iGhosti, garraswerewolf, chris, waterlemon-chi, Sasori, kakashi uzumaki, apa, jiveh125
Twitter

YouTube

Old 04-08-2009, 10:46 PM   #5
flashzer0
Freshmen Academy Student

flashzer0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Much better!
flashzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #6
Tracer
Chunin

also it would have to be an powerful threw both Jutsu's and power threw items game
Twitter

YouTube

Old 04-09-2009, 12:49 PM   #7
Samurai_Shinobi
Freshmen Academy Student

Samurai_Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracer
WoW sized world with a Hardcore option(means if you die that is it your dead)

also with many many well hidden ways to learn really cool jutsu's
But unless, If you are did, you can actually be brought back to life by a friend using the the Reanimation Jutsu!

Of course you would be under his/her command of course.
Samurai_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 01:08 PM   #8
Samurai_Shinobi
Freshmen Academy Student

Samurai_Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sintar07
I think the title says it all. I have a few ideas about things I'd like to see in a game like this, but I'm more interested in generating ideas with all of you. So, don't you think a Naruto MMO would be awesome? You could do everything that's fun in Naruto's world: make an interesting and original character (one cannot deny that the cast of characters in Naruto is diverse), engage in ferocious yet strategic ninja battles, make friends or rivals of your contemporaries, flirt with ninjas of the opposite sex (and get slapped by them ), all in the wonderful environment of a persistent multiplayer world. Just think about it, and try to say you don't like the idea with a straight face. I don't think you can

Anyway, thoughts?

The beginning menu: Under Characterization:
Shapes(from fat to skinny) and sizes(Tall to short) of the what the character could look like.
Even the clothes can be chosen in a seperate menu, still under Characterization.
From Sand Village, to Leaf Village.
You can also choose to wear Villager clothing as well(optional)

You got anything else to go with Characterization guys?
Gals?

Last edited by Fan of Minato; 06-30-2009 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Centered the text
Samurai_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:02 PM   #9
Tracer
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai_Shinobi
Quote:

Anyway, thoughts?
Shapes(from fat to skinny) and sizes(Tall to short) of the what the character could look like.
Even the clothes can be chosen in a seperate menu, still under Characterization.

Gals?
good but to be better you can customize your 'toon' from hair to toe and only thing that changes this look is armor and weapons
Twitter

YouTube

Last edited by Fan of Minato; 06-30-2009 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Centered the text in the quote
Old 04-11-2009, 06:16 AM   #10
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai_Shinobi
Quote:

Anyway, thoughts?

Gals?
I think you should choose hair, bandages, and you can buy or unlock seperate clothing just so everyone does not look the same.

Last edited by Fan of Minato; 06-30-2009 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Centered the text in the quote
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:30 AM   #11
Sintar07
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori Shuriken
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Samurai_Shinobi":ecl4g5ci

Gals?
I think you should choose hair, bandages, and you can buy or unlock seperate clothing just so everyone does not look the same.
I had a thought on this. In Naruto, it seems that everybody starts off with all sorts of different clothing, then slowly become more similar over time. Eventually, only a few people from a given age group have any sort of really different dress (Jiraiya and Tsunade, for example. or Anko and Kurenai). I was thinking that it should go the opposite way. That is, everybody starts off with basic clothes that are kind of plain (even if not completely similar) and unlock accessories and more outlandish clothing based on level or something. Just as long as nobody makes glowing clothing (If I wanted to see glowing brawlers, I turn on WoW XD).

Last edited by Fan of Minato; 06-30-2009 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Centered the text in the quote, and corrected the quote.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #12
Tracer
Chunin

Quote:
I had a thought on this. In Naruto, it seems that everybody starts off with all sorts of different clothing, then slowly become more similar over time. Eventually, only a few people from a given age group have any sort of really different dress (Jiraiya and Tsunade, for example. or Anko and Kurenai). I was thinking that it should go the opposite way. That is, everybody starts off with basic clothes that are kind of plain (even if not completely similar) and unlock accessories and more outlandish clothing based on level or something. Just as long as nobody makes glowing clothing (If I wanted to see glowing brawlers, I turn on WoW XD).

this is because people in uniform present more fear becasue in numbers if you are the only one wearing bullseye then you are the first to die but if you and 1000 other of your friends are all wearing your Chunin/Jounin vest with navy blue coverall then you pose more of threat

"Uniformity its not just a way for the government to control us it also causes fear!"
Twitter

YouTube

Old 04-11-2009, 05:18 PM   #13
Rubba
Freshmen Academy Student

Rubba is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

A Naruto MMORPG could be bigger than WoW by far, and if they made one, i think you should start in one of the villages, start as a genin, and have your own style to choose from. I also thought to be in an chunin exam would be so sick!
Rubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:03 AM   #14
Sintar07
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracer
this is because people in uniform present more fear becasue in numbers if you are the only one wearing bullseye then you are the first to die but if you and 1000 other of your friends are all wearing your Chunin/Jounin vest with navy blue coverall then you pose more of threat

"Uniformity its not just a way for the government to control us it also causes fear!"
Huh, I never thought about it like that before. I always considered a uniform a symbol of pride. Which is to say, I figured that the older ninjas wear uniforms because it's tradition or something, but you might be right. Especially since the younger ninjas show their pride simply by wearing their headbands.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:34 AM   #15
Masuraki
Freshmen Academy Student

Masuraki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

A Naruto WoW. Moderators being the resected Kage's of each village.

The whole leveling idea, i hate. But gaining new ranks, that sounds way better. I hate levels. :x

But i love the idea. Even just a Naruto game that isn't on Forums. Or one of those crap PS3 games were you need to do every mission twice. Damn they suck.

Y'know they're making a Star Wars WoW, In a couple of years, there will be so many WoW Rip-off's, it won't even be cool.

Why doesn't someone just rip through WoW, and make a Naruto Version, on an Illegal Private Server of course. No trouble there. It's free too. All we need is some computer dude that's into going to jail; paying fines; and Naruto.
Masuraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:24 PM   #16
Ozymandias
Freshmen Academy Student

Ozymandias is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I believe that a naruto mmorpg would be sick. The problem is that you cannot contain all of the jutsu's available. Also, what would the class system be. I don't think you can just have taijutsu, genjutsu, and ninjutsu. Where would master puppets be and shadow users and mind users and food users(yum). It would just be an overload.
Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:00 AM   #17
Sintar07
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias
I believe that a naruto mmorpg would be sick. The problem is that you cannot contain all of the jutsu's available. Also, what would the class system be. I don't think you can just have taijutsu, genjutsu, and ninjutsu. Where would master puppets be and shadow users and mind users and food users(yum). It would just be an overload.
Aye, therein lies the challenge...
Old 04-18-2009, 04:44 PM   #18
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Don't forget the make your own jutsu option

Quote:
@ Devroux: Fighting with my foot in your ass is always fun too, but I don't see any "my foot in your ass" locations, do I?

The Vicious Wolverine of the Nine Jungle Beasts

The Forgotten One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:29 PM   #19
Tracer
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias
Quote:
Originally Posted by K 56
Don't forget the make your own jutsu option
ok first off there would be no 'class' only things like race/gender

but i am having issues with the bloodline feature this also ties into the 'make your own' part as well. There is no game design in this world that allowed you to create anything from scratch its just a bunch of presets so that isn't a 'make your own thing' that is a build from this alotted list of things that can all be connected and non game braking things...
Twitter

YouTube

Old 04-19-2009, 12:26 AM   #20
Cloudex
Freshmen Academy Student

Cloudex is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This would be an awsome game choose witch village your from and pick a clan like if you wanted to be in the Nara clan you could be masters of the shadow and of course choose witch teacher you want if it be jiraya teach you rasengan or orochimaru where you'd be paired with sasuke and have the curse sealed and of course sasuke as a teacher you'd learn chidori and manipulation Or gaara if your born in his clan aww wouldnt that be FREAKIN awsome
Cloudex is offline   Reply With Quote