Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

View Poll Results: I Purchase my Shippuden Episodes from here
I have an I-Pod and i Use I-Tunes i dont mind! 1 12.50%
I would Like Shippuden for Zune/Xbox360 Marketplace. 7 87.50%
I dont have an MP3 Player im fine with DVD's 0 0%
I Vote for a Digital Video Format to come with the DVD's. 1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-14-2009, 05:59 PM   #1
Last Xenon Ninja
Freshmen Academy Student

Last Xenon Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Last Xenon Ninja
Default Shippuden for Zune/Xbox Marketplace

i Say and hope They will put Naruto Shippuden up for the Zune/Xbox360 Marketplace! i dont know about you all but i hate and I Stress the word HATE the I-pod and I-tunes. Zune is way much better in my opinion! apples I-pod only plays Quicktime and ACC auido. which is horrible because you cant put anything else on your I-pod! unlike Zune you can put anything on it Including Apples Quicktime and ACC audio formats! i would really like to get some Shippuden episodes for my zune but i dont want to go out of my way and install I-tunes and then digg into my pocket to go paymoney for a card so i buy shippuden episodes.

the Zune marketplace is linked to Xbox360's marketplace and windows Live marketplace and all you need is to get Micorsoft Points which are universal on all the PC,Xbox360 and Zune so you aonly need to buy 1 card and you can buy anything from all 3 marketplaces with 1 account!
so i can use my 3,000 MS points which is like 40$ to get anything! in all 3 places. the other nice thing is that once you buy it 1 time thats it you own the permanet rights to the content! a cool feature is i can buy what i want on my computer, zune or 360 and download it as may times as i want no matter where i am at on any 3 systems from anywhere in the world. (Note* zune has WiFi and can connect to marketplace though any connection! even encrypted ones and stream/share/send/download content or view friends and etc. online) for example i can buy somthing from my xbox download it onto that harddrive then get on my computer and download it again on my computer for free and have a copy there burn it to a DVD if i want to and the at the same time wirelessly download it to my zune or sync it though my computer while watching or listining to it.

now back to the subject at hand! i find it unfair though that only I-tunes has rights to Shippuden. the Zune marketplace has over 4 seasons of the Original Naruto both Dubbed and in Japanese, i wonder why we havent gotten the Shippuden yet? it really sucks. id hate having to only be able to get it though I-tunes! or watch in my DVD box sets.

heres an option! why not put it in digital media downloads threw the DVD's that we buy? like some movies give you the option to push your DVD into your computer to download the full movie on your computer in a digital format 1 time per DVD and transfer it to you MP3 players? this is a great feature to use!

but yah what a drag i want shippuden episodes but i dont want to pay for an extra account for itunes when i have Zune just to get them! really sucks!

im casting a poll for this as well if you all want to vote where you would like to purchase your Shippuden Episodes if ya want to put your vote in! aslo post any comments back to this! i want to know if there are more Zune/Xbox360 owners out there who also feel the same!
Last Xenon Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:40 PM   #2
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Shippuden for Zune/Xbox Marketplace

i wish they'd get shippuden for marketpalce

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:59 PM   #3
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, Shippuden on the Zune/Xbox Marketplace would be awesome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:34 PM   #4
Ockinga
Chunin

Location: Where ever my laptop and other people's wifi takes me.
Ockinga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I've been waiting for viz to put shippuden on xbox live marketplace for awhile now. I remember a blog a long time ago when they posted eps of the original series saying that they would put shippuden eps up, but that was like amonth before the dub came out. If any mods could give us information whether there will shippuden eps on xbox live, it would be appreciated. All of the original Naruto episodes I have were from there.
|.....|
/......
\ The Yellow Flash of the Leaf! Put this in your siggy if you love Minato

Member of the Village Hidden In The Crystal

Forum Family: Father: Pickles. Mother: Parsley. Brothers: Onions, Carrots and books. I have no sisters and I also
Spoiler:
think forum families are stupid; especially, the relationships. Surprised?
Ockinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:38 PM   #5
Ockinga
Chunin

Location: Where ever my laptop and other people's wifi takes me.
Ockinga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Xenon Ninja View Post
i Say and hope They will put Naruto Shippuden up for the Zune/Xbox360 Marketplace! i dont know about you all but i hate and I Stress the word HATE the I-pod and I-tunes. Zune is way much better in my opinion! apples I-pod only plays Quicktime and ACC auido. which is horrible because you cant put anything else on your I-pod! unlike Zune you can put anything on it Including Apples Quicktime and ACC audio formats! i would really like to get some Shippuden episodes for my zune but i dont want to go out of my way and install I-tunes and then digg into my pocket to go paymoney for a card so i buy shippuden episodes.

the Zune marketplace is linked to Xbox360's marketplace and windows Live marketplace and all you need is to get Micorsoft Points which are universal on all the PC,Xbox360 and Zune so you aonly need to buy 1 card and you can buy anything from all 3 marketplaces with 1 account!
so i can use my 3,000 MS points which is like 40$ to get anything! in all 3 places. the other nice thing is that once you buy it 1 time thats it you own the permanet rights to the content! a cool feature is i can buy what i want on my computer, zune or 360 and download it as may times as i want no matter where i am at on any 3 systems from anywhere in the world. (Note* zune has WiFi and can connect to marketplace though any connection! even encrypted ones and stream/share/send/download content or view friends and etc. online) for example i can buy somthing from my xbox download it onto that harddrive then get on my computer and download it again on my computer for free and have a copy there burn it to a DVD if i want to and the at the same time wirelessly download it to my zune or sync it though my computer while watching or listining to it.

now back to the subject at hand! i find it unfair though that only I-tunes has rights to Shippuden. the Zune marketplace has over 4 seasons of the Original Naruto both Dubbed and in Japanese, i wonder why we havent gotten the Shippuden yet? it really sucks. id hate having to only be able to get it though I-tunes! or watch in my DVD box sets.

heres an option! why not put it in digital media downloads threw the DVD's that we buy? like some movies give you the option to push your DVD into your computer to download the full movie on your computer in a digital format 1 time per DVD and transfer it to you MP3 players? this is a great feature to use!

but yah what a drag i want shippuden episodes but i dont want to pay for an extra account for itunes when i have Zune just to get them! really sucks!

im casting a poll for this as well if you all want to vote where you would like to purchase your Shippuden Episodes if ya want to put your vote in! aslo post any comments back to this! i want to know if there are more Zune/Xbox360 owners out there who also feel the same!
Wait a second. You're saying since i downloaded episodes on my xbox I can download them on my pc for free?! Cool!
|.....|
/......
\ The Yellow Flash of the Leaf! Put this in your siggy if you love Minato

Member of the Village Hidden In The Crystal

Forum Family: Father: Pickles. Mother: Parsley. Brothers: Onions, Carrots and books. I have no sisters and I also
Spoiler:
think forum families are stupid; especially, the relationships. Surprised?
Ockinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:38 PM   #6
The Kyuubi Of The Leaf
Academy Graduate

The Kyuubi Of The Leaf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Heck yeah, Shippuden on the Zune/Xbox Marketplace would be sweet.
The Kyuubi Of The Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:09 PM   #7
Jinchiruuki

I wish they would put the Naruto Shippuden OSt's on Zune Marketplace too.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 12-18-2009, 11:39 AM   #8
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

They have Shippuden on Xbox Live?

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:43 PM   #9
Last Xenon Ninja
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
They have Shippuden on Xbox Live?
Nope they dont have shippuden on Zune/360 yet which is why i posted a thread asking for it and a poll for people to vote for it as well!

and yes what you download on your 360 you can download on your computer and the same thing the other way around! lol many people dont know this stuff. Everything you link your Gamertag to for example: Bungie,Xbox,windowslive,games for windows, facebook, Etc... is all interconnected and can be accessed all over. your download history is stored with it as well so what you download is saved for good. right now i have over 600 items in my download history for things i bought and i can download them from either my PC/xbox however many more times i want for free!
Old 12-20-2009, 09:02 PM   #10
Inazuma
Chunin Exam Proctor

Inazuma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They have it on the Play Station Network right?
Hanizuki Clan of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Co-Leader of the Hanizuki Clan/Genin of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Team Sasori
One of the Best Men Ever: Masashi Kishimoto, Author and Illustrator of Naruto, the Best Manga/Anime Ever
Inazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:25 AM   #11
Last Xenon Ninja
Freshmen Academy Student

so i hear but as far as what they have! i dont know i hate PS and i dont own a PS3. plus there is not even half as many PS users as Microsoft users so im still owndering why its on PSN and not Zune? you would think it would be the other way around!

hmm i would think more people would vote and reply to this topic based on how many people viewed it already! there is over 130+ views. everys free to respond to this thread i want to hear more opinions then just the people who have zune and Xbox360 Playstation people feel free to respond as well!
all the more better!

Thanks to everyone who posted and voted already!

Last edited by Last Xenon Ninja; 12-27-2009 at 06:59 PM.