Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 04-08-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Friend Code Topic!

I tried one of these on the gamefaqs board, and it died TT_TT

Anywho, this topic is to post your FC. This will make it easier to make battles and you won't have to waste 10 minutes asking someone their FC and waiting for them to ask for your's. All you'll need to do is tell them you want to battle and be done with it.

So, I'll make a list. I'll manage the list, but if you really want to help me out, type in your name and FC on the list, and make sure it's in alphabetical order.

anywho, here's mine:

rocklee_112713: 1333-1083-0118
sagenaruto1: 1161-6362-5689
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:02 PM   #2
Suko
Genin Elite

Suko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Friend Code Topic!

Rocklee aren't you kind of giving your phone number away?
Suko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #3
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutofan9999
Rocklee aren't you kind of giving your phone number away?
Friend Codes=/=Phone numbers

Friend Codes are used to play with other people on Wi-Fi. Other than having a player to compete with on wi-fi, there is no sort of communication involved.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:48 PM   #4
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Lee's right, not only that but you can't fight people through the use of friend codes unless they search for you via your friend code at the same time

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:50 PM   #5
Suko
Genin Elite

Suko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

My bad. For the record I dont have Wi-Fi
Suko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:01 PM   #6
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Dude, WiFi's like the heart and soul of this game. All you need is a router or wireless adapter. You ought to consider it if you're able to.

Old 05-09-2009, 07:44 PM   #7
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i havent played this game since i got platnium lol i guess i should finish it.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:25 AM   #8
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369
i havent played this game since i got platnium lol i guess i should finish it.
Yes... Yes you should finish it. ^_^

Old 05-10-2009, 12:58 AM   #9
Vidda Hatake
Kakashi's Wife/ANBU leader
We wish you the best of luck!

Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER
Dude, WiFi's like the heart and soul of this game. All you need is a router or wireless adapter. You ought to consider it if you're able to.
A router or wireless adapter? So you can hook a DS up to the computer somehow? Everyone else I've talked to about this has told me it can't be done!! Where do I get one?

My Family: Attack Wolf: garraswerewolf / Nephew:Toma RNK / Nephew: SRhyse

My Warrior/Son: TheBlackChidori - ANBU Enigma

ANBU Black Ops Leader
If you need help pm us or post at

If you're upset or sad, I'm just a
away!

I'm a temp. Mod...
Vidda Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:07 AM   #10
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidda Hatake
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER
A router or wireless adapter? So you can hook a DS up to the computer somehow? Everyone else I've talked to about this has told me it can't be done!! Where do I get one?
^_^ ; WiFi isn't about hooking up your DS to your computer Vidda-San. A Wireless router has an internet connection hooked up to it and sends a signal that allows your DS to connect to the internet wirelessly, no DS hookups needed. A wireless adapter is basically the same thing, but slightly different in the fact that it's something you attach to your computer, usually through the USB port, and if that computer has an Internet connection running into it it will act as an access point for your DS to wirelessly connect to the internet. This allows you to play a game over WiFi either with or against other people but only if the game you're playing has that option. You could probably go to a Best Buy or some other electronics store of your choice and get a better details on those two devices than what I'm giving you here. ^_^

The only thing I know of that requires you to actually hook up your DS to the computer is to update an Action Replay device, but even then you can't do anything else that actually revolves around the DS with it. Not to mention AR in and of itself is a completely different subject, than what I think you're trying to accomplish.

I hoped this helps.

Old 05-10-2009, 06:25 AM   #11
sagenaruto1
Chunin Exam Participant

sagenaruto1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey i just got wifi and trying to get 2nd state sasuke which is 30 regional cards so post youre friend code ill play hours if i have 2
sagenaruto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:15 AM   #12
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagenaruto1
Hey i just got wifi and trying to get 2nd state sasuke which is 30 regional cards so post youre friend code ill play hours if i have 2
I remember trying to get 2nd State Sasuke... Took a WHILE.
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:16 PM   #13
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

what level were you when you your first match online ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:32 PM   #14
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Lets see... What level indeed? If I remember it right it was right after I beat the final boss because I had just recently gotten WiFi, so I would've been around level 65 with most of my characters. After 2 battles of me getting owned I decided to stop and get my dudes to level 99 by fighting the Moya Bros. Lots of EXP from beating them. I also had my guys take all the Chinese Med. Pills they could take.

Old 05-11-2009, 02:49 PM   #15
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369
what level were you when you your first match online ?
Lvl. 99... On no fix.
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote