Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 11-19-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation They better not...

...Make an anime only fight between Konan and Naruto.

I'm just fine if they expand on the fight between Shino and Konan, because Konan would win that every time, but...

Chapter 444, Page 08, Naruto rushes at Nagato ready to punch and Konan moves in front of him ready to fight, but Naruto backs down. Also, earlier, Chapter 443 pages 16 and 17, Konan is ready to fight him but Nagato tells her to back off.

Why am I against an anime expansion here? Because there's no room for them to fight.

If Konan and Naruto fought, I would want it to have at least a whole episode of time, and lots of room, because both their jutsu can be spacious.

I know full well Konan would lose to the wind rasen shuriken, but I would at least want to see the full fight, because Konan rocks like that, and the title character is the title character - it's not surprising if he manages to beat someone above his caliber.

If they make an anime expansion, it'll probably show off no anime only jutsu and take about 3 minutes, and I can see it playing out like this -
Konan attacks with tons of paper, Naruto tanks it, Konan thinks he's restrained, it's a shadow clones, Wind rasengan destroys paper. That's how anime fights work. And frankly, that's DISGUISTING.

That gives no justice to Konan. If they are going to make a fight between Konan and Naruto, they need more time. Konan is an Akatsuki, and they need to show her justice.

The animators need to just leave that storyline alone, and let Nagato tell Konan to stop. If they want to make a fight between them, it needs to take up 75% of the episode at least. Naruto is mostly taijutsu, and has no real way to hurt Konan if she remains in swarm mode. If Naruto is going to win, he'd have to go 4 tailed mode and do his super blast. Otherwise, the animators would probably do something stupid like make Konan stay in normal mode and get hit with a rasengan, or in torso mode and have her get hit by a wind rasenshuriken. Or, even worse, they'd have him do Jiraya's move with Gamatatsu and exploit her weakness yet again.
In a fair, cannon fight, Naruto would have to do his super blast to win, in my opinion.

...I would love for them to make a fight that gave Konan's jutsu justice, but since there's no time in the plot I don't see that happening, so they better not.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage

Last edited by Yuuta; 11-19-2009 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Full Fight
Yuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:02 PM   #2
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: They better not...

I doubt they will go that far off the manga. I will also be mad if they do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:08 PM   #3
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i wouldnt mind ,but they go way off the manga all the time.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:14 PM   #4
AaronSasori
Apprentice Genin

AaronSasori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That would be slipping off the story line. I'm guessing because of Nagato's death Konan seperated herself from the Akatsuki and I'm pretty sure Naruto has some more important fight coming along.
AaronSasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:02 PM   #5
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronSasori View Post
That would be slipping off the story line. I'm guessing because of Nagato's death Konan seperated herself from the Akatsuki and I'm pretty sure Naruto has some more important fight coming along.
Oh no, I'm not saying that she's killed there, but beaten out of the way.

I really hope they don't do something stupid like that.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-19-2009, 03:42 PM   #6
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

When did Shino ever fight Konan?
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:22 PM   #7
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Volume 45 or 46
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:18 PM   #8
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

Volume 45 or 46
Chapter 427 page 13-14. The fight is skipped for the most part. Konan is summoned back to Animal Path, so it ends. Konan seems absolutely fine.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-20-2009, 08:42 AM   #9
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuta View Post
Chapter 427 page 13-14. The fight is skipped for the most part. Konan is summoned back to Animal Path, so it ends. Konan seems absolutely fine.
Yeah, I went back and found it yesterday. Hopefully they will expand on all the fights in the anime during the Pain Invasion Arc
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
konan, nagato, naruto