Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

View Poll Results: Awesome or Not?
Awesome 24 88.89%
Not Aesome 3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2009, 03:18 PM   #21
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: What do you think of the Arrancar?

Aizen is awesome! He could take out any Soul Reaper!!!Ulquiorra's judgment is awesome too so thought out. I also love GRIMMJOW!

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:52 PM   #22
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

is it me, or do they seem to look like the soul reapers sort of, be it things on their face, hair style, face, etc.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:56 AM   #23
TucanaTheToucan
Special Jonin Candidate

TucanaTheToucan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I think they're ok.
But, that's just my opinion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I love Kakashi Hatake!
TucanaTheToucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #24
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I think the arrancar are awesome especially the Espada. Ulquiorra is my fav and I like former espada Neliel. Nnoitra is cruel. Poor Nel
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:41 AM   #25
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yep she
Spoiler:
was hit on the head from behind
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:43 AM   #26
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What's an arrancar?
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:47 AM   #27
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

an hollow that has evolved
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

Old 09-07-2009, 09:49 AM   #28
Vermillian
Veteran Chunin

Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

they are 1337
Vermillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:50 AM   #29
ECW Original

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillian7289 View Post
they are 1337
Huh? .
Old 09-07-2009, 09:51 AM   #30
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

huh what do you mean
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 09-07-2009, 09:52 AM   #31
ECW Original

1337?I don't get it.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:53 AM   #32
Vermillian
Veteran Chunin

Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

wow... kids are so sheltered you don't know sheltered kid lingo xD
Vermillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:54 AM   #33
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

either do I that is why I said huh I was talking to vermillian7289

sorry if you thought I was talking to you
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 09-07-2009, 09:54 AM   #34
ECW Original

Quote:
I'm not interested in that kind of stuff.I have more important things to care about.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:56 AM   #35
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:

what is sheltered kid lingo
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 09-07-2009, 10:00 AM   #36
ECW Original

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
a hollow that has evolved
Can you be more specific?
Old 09-07-2009, 10:02 AM   #37
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Arrancar. A Spanish verb meaning to arrange... sorry lol idk what this thread is about.

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:03 AM   #38
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

are hollows that have had their masks almost completely removed and--through this process--gained the powers of a Soul Reaper, a more humanoid appearance, as well as strength, speed, and intelligence beyond the level of a normal hollow.
In addition to those improvements, arrancar also gain hierro (鋼皮 (イエロ), iero?, Japanese for "steel skin", Spanish for "iron"), skin so hard that it allows them to fight against sword-wielding opponents bare-handed, but is by no means impenetrable. In order to travel at extremely high speeds across short distances, arrancar use a technique known as sonido (響転(ソニード), sonīdo?, Japanese for "transfer effects", Spanish for "sound"). Stronger arrancar have been shown to possess proportionally harder hierro and faster sonido, among other abilities, either unique or based on common techniques, such as the several existing variants of cero.
Like Soul Reapers, arrancar possess zanpakutō Unlike Soul Reapers, whose zanpakutō are manifestations of their owner's soul, arrancar's zanpakutō are manifestations of their former hollow selves. With occasional exceptions, an arrancar's zanpakutō resembles a regular sword in its sealed state. When released through a process called [I][I]resurrecci
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 09-07-2009, 10:07 AM   #39
ECW Original

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
are hollows that have had their masks almost completely removed and--through this process--gained the powers of a Soul Reaper, a more humanoid appearance, as well as strength, speed, and intelligence beyond the level of a normal hollow.
In addition to those improvements, arrancar also gain hierro (鋼皮 (イエロ), iero?, Japanese for "steel skin", Spanish for "iron"), skin so hard that it allows them to fight against sword-wielding opponents bare-handed, but is by no means impenetrable. In order to travel at extremely high speeds across short distances, arrancar use a technique known as sonido (響転(ソニード), sonīdo?, Japanese for "transfer effects", Spanish for "sound"). Stronger arrancar have been shown to possess proportionally harder hierro and faster sonido, among other abilities, either unique or based on common techniques, such as the several existing variants of cero.
Like Soul Reapers, arrancar possess zanpakutō Unlike Soul Reapers, whose zanpakutō are manifestations of their owner's soul, arrancar's zanpakutō are manifestations of their former hollow selves. With occasional exceptions, an arrancar's zanpakutō resembles a regular sword in its sealed state. When released through a process called [I][I]resurrecci
Thanks
Old 09-07-2009, 10:15 AM   #40
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

your welcome
Epic Friend Taker369