Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-16-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Why Narutoverse is the strongest verse.

As I said in my other thread, If you dont believe me, then good for you, but thats what I believe. I also want to give respect to fan of minato, he was the only one who took it maturely enough to not say how much i failed. here is why narutoverse is the strongest verse.

rikudou is basically nigh omniopotent because of feats the others have shown, being ftl, and so on. juubi alone is a star busteer, with rikudous help hes pretty much nigh omnipotent.

there are a lot of religions in naruto, that means for sure there are omnipotents, nagato also hinted at it and said there was a true god, it should stalemate with the #1 strongest verses.

some, like v-v say that raikage couldnt even dodge th falling rocks, but thats a opint that pisses me off, ill explain in a minute. this has nothing to do with fanboyism this next part, its how much you fail.

you keep using that when you vote against raikage as your only proof, 'omg he cant even dodge falling rocks dont say hes ftl' when you vote for him you say 'yeah well lightning armor makes him a lot faster' and whatever else, so yeah that pissed me off.

now back to this. you cant prove the rocks werent ftl, plus he wasnt even paying attention much.

you say it takes days to reach suna, but you cant tell from manga. konoha is the size of a country, and what seems like only cities is really planets apart.

also, juubi is potentially a solar system buster and the distance is potentially solar systems away.

well something around those lines anyway, please comment, do whatever else, at the beginning i tried punctuation then it sort of stopped, sorry.
thanks!

the last thing, as with feats been shown, this verse could potentially beat marvelverses without omnipotents. thanks guys.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 11-16-2009, 06:45 PM   #2
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why Narutoverse is the strongest verse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
As I said in my other thread, If you dont believe me, then good for you, but thats what I believe. I also want to give respect to fan of minato, he was the only one who took it maturely enough to not say how much i failed. here is why narutoverse is the strongest verse.

rikudou is basically nigh omniopotent because of feats the others have shown, being ftl, and so on. juubi alone is a star busteer, with rikudous help hes pretty much nigh omnipotent.

there are a lot of religions in naruto, that means for sure there are omnipotents, nagato also hinted at it and said there was a true god, it should stalemate with the #1 strongest verses.

some, like v-v say that raikage couldnt even dodge th falling rocks, but thats a opint that pisses me off, ill explain in a minute. this has nothing to do with fanboyism this next part, its how much you fail.

you keep using that when you vote against raikage as your only proof, 'omg he cant even dodge falling rocks dont say hes ftl' when you vote for him you say 'yeah well lightning armor makes him a lot faster' and whatever else, so yeah that pissed me off.

now back to this. you cant prove the rocks werent ftl, plus he wasnt even paying attention much.

you say it takes days to reach suna, but you cant tell from manga. konoha is the size of a country, and what seems like only cities is really planets apart.

also, juubi is potentially a solar system buster and the distance is potentially solar systems away.

well something around those lines anyway, please comment, do whatever else, at the beginning i tried punctuation then it sort of stopped, sorry.
thanks!

the last thing, as with feats been shown, this verse could potentially beat marvelverses without omnipotents. thanks guys.
There are no omnipotents in Narutovers... .YET!!!

This is one mistake in many others I don't need to mention.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:46 PM   #3
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Oh please no.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:49 PM   #4
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

wow, just wow Nightmare

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-16-2009, 06:49 PM   #5
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Aww come on, at least say 'well i know you worked hard on it, but i really dont want to see another one'

you fail horribly, thats one more person that doesnt treat things maturely like an adult. i now look down on you.

the bottom three of you, not zigzag.

and wolf, NEVER. ill never give up, get it through your thick skull. i might fail for thinking this but its whqat i believe and im not like the other noobs where you can just suck in to your tard trap.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 11-16-2009, 06:51 PM   #6
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Aww come on, at least say 'well i know you worked hard on it, but i really dont want to see another one'

you fail horribly, thats one more person that doesnt treat things maturely like an adult. i now look down on you.

and wolf, NEVER. ill never give up, get it through your thick skull. i might fail for thinking this but its whqat i believe and im not like the other noobs where you can just suck in to your tard trap.
good job I give you rep for no reason, now I'm going to up rep/down rep 25 people just to down you, god I hate it when I'm nice to A-holes

Old 11-16-2009, 06:53 PM   #7
ECW Original

Quote:

Well,you definitely got a pair.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:53 PM   #8
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

....But Narutoverse doesn't have Omnipotents.

Yet anyways, unless SoSP or the Jubi show something like that which I doubt.

Old 11-16-2009, 06:54 PM   #9
ECW Original

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
If you think Narutoverse is the strongest then why is your name Nightmare Luffy?
He like One Piece more
Old 11-16-2009, 06:56 PM   #10
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
....But Narutoverse doesn't have Omnipotents.

Yet anyways, unless SoSP or the Jubi show something like that which I doubt.

Rikudou was decribed as a heavenly being in the databook.

But that has its own relativism

Jubi?
All we have is hype *shrugs*
Old 11-16-2009, 06:58 PM   #11
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

.........NarutoVerse doesn't have Omnipotents.

And if those falling rocks were FTL, they would have fallen a lot faster, and would have probably killed Raikage as well.

This is sincerely a pointless thread, a fail one, in fact. NarutoVerse is far from the strongest, and yes we can prove that Suna and Konoha, as well as the other shown villages are all united by a continent. It's called a map, which they do make.

Old 11-16-2009, 06:58 PM   #12
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
If you think Narutoverse is the strongest then why is your name Nightmare Luffy?
wow, judge someone just because of their name, don't be a tard.

i just liked this name and it sounded appropriate at the time.

lone wolf? does that mean you like wolfs more than OP omg!!
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 11-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
Rikudou was decribed as a heavenly being in the databook.

But that has its own relativism

Jubi?
All we have is hype *shrugs*
Yep, for all we know, the Juubi may be weaker or even stronger than from what Madara described. It's like Kakashi's "Copied Over One Thousand Jutsu" thing. We can't be sure until we see it in action.

Old 11-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #14
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
.........NarutoVerse doesn't have Omnipotents.

And if those falling rocks were FTL, they would have fallen a lot faster, and would have probably killed Raikage as well.

This is sincerely a pointless thread, a fail one, in fact. NarutoVerse is far from the strongest, and yes we can prove that Suna and Konoha, as well as the other shown villages are all united by a continent. It's called a map, which they do make.
which is a hell of a lot further apart then OUR continent that we LIVE on and are NOT ftl...

okay, prove theyre only a bit apart then. (so much fail)

raikage is ftl too, and kishis style the way he writes makes them seem slower, theyre all ftl, especially if haku is, even inside her mirrors raikage kept up with sasuke who kept up with haku in part 1.

dont say a thing about haku being a girl ><
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 11-16-2009, 07:01 PM   #15
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:

rikudou is basically nigh omniopotent because of feats the others have shown, being ftl, and so on.

Since when was he FTL? Last I checked, he has no known speed feats.

juubi alone is a star busteer, with rikudous help hes pretty much nigh omnipotent.

Juubi was mentioned only one or two chapters ago, I don't think that anything in the entire series could back up your claim of Juubi being a Star Buster.

If this were true then that would be like saying every manga with even the slightest hint of religion roflstomps. There was never such a character introduced, and the powers of such character were never even slightly hinted at.

Raikage was badly injured, and of course was arguably low hypersonic earlier, so I only think the element of surprise let Falling Rocks win. Although, I don't get your point.

He's not FTL. He's Supersonic, possibly Low Hypersonic, but there's no way he could be FTL. Check Chapter 462 Pages 13-17. That's not FTL.

Okay, how could rocks be FTL?

They specifically said and mentioned several times that it took three days, and also showed it. Konohagakure itself isn't quite so large, if you check out the chapter where Pain used Shinra Tensei on it.

Could you give me a single feat that proves this?

thanks!

I have, and I mean no offense, but some of the things you are saying Naruto characters can do seem quite exagerated.

I don't know much about the Marvelverse, but I do know that the FTL Superman beats nearly all of the Narutoverse. I would prefer some feats to back up what you say, and a refference to the chapter (and if it isn't too much trouble, page number) you got the feat from.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:03 PM   #16
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

If Naruto characters were FTL, Haku (who is a dude) would've easily speedblitzed Team 7, and it wouldn't take DAYS to reach Suna.

Old 11-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #17
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Yep, for all we know, the Juubi may be weaker or even stronger than from what Madara described. It's like Kakashi's "Copied Over One Thousand Jutsu" thing. We can't be sure until we see it in action.

True

Although if Juubi hype true that would be sheer insanity for Narutoverse.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:07 PM   #18
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
If Naruto characters were FTL, Haku (who is a dude) would've easily speedblitzed Team 7, and it wouldn't take DAYS to reach Suna.
most important thing about what you said:

CALLING HAKU A BOY T-T

Ok seriously though.

you completely ignored the fact of the cities being oplanets apart while it doesnt seem that, and haku is only ftl inside his mirrors, while sasuke kept uup inside the mirrors. haku couldnt speedblitz because everyones speed is around equal, just around lightspeed.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 11-16-2009, 07:07 PM   #19
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
which is a hell of a lot further apart then OUR continent that we LIVE on and are NOT ftl...

okay, prove theyre only a bit apart then. (so much fail)

raikage is ftl too, and kishis style the way he writes makes them seem slower, theyre all ftl, especially if haku is, even inside her mirrors raikage kept up with sasuke who kept up with haku in part 1.

dont say a thing about haku being a girl ><
*FacePalm*

Do you have ANY proof that Raikage is FTL? He's low hypersonic or supersonic, I think. And you're saying it as if Sasuke hadn't even developed a piece of growth, since I don't know, three years ago in the series? You don't have ANY evidence, nor any feats. Show me your evidence, and I might believe you, because to me right now, this is just a bunch of exaggerated assumptions.

Old 11-16-2009, 07:08 PM   #20
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
I don't know much about the Marvelverse, but I do know that the FTL Superman beats nearly all of the Narutoverse. I would prefer some feats to back up what you say, and a refference to the chapter (and if it isn't too much trouble, page number) you got the feat from.
its called powerscaling, since you guys do it too, be a hypocrite and not allow it in this case?

pain is easily ftl, haku was lightspeed, sasuke kept up, raikage kept up, it would go forever, then you know rikudou is so many times stronger and faster than pain, boom.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ