Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 08-03-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
dontcareee
Freshmen Academy Student

dontcareee is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Anyone wanna make a naruto CoNR3 tournament?

there hasn't been a new tournament for naruto CoNR3 anyone wanna make one i'm bored...
dontcareee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:30 AM   #2
skillr
Genin Elite

skillr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Anyone wanna make a naruto CoNR3 tournament?

ill make 1 with u but uhhhh how do we do it
skillr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:14 AM   #3
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

eh, i'm in if we can actually start it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:57 AM   #4
skillr
Genin Elite

Cool so we like exchange friend codes or somthin but shud there be more participants?
Old 08-10-2010, 10:11 PM   #5
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i don't know i don't think we'll get much people, i was in one but i didn't fight anyone, the dude i was against in the first round gave up and that was it, the thread just died, but we can start one and see where it goes

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 08-11-2010, 05:32 AM   #6
skillr
Genin Elite

maybe we shud wait for more people 2 join. is dontcareee in this
Old 08-12-2010, 11:32 AM   #7
skillr
Genin Elite

doesnt any1 else want 2 join............
Old 08-12-2010, 05:33 PM   #8
new sharingan
Ninja Academy Student

new sharingan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i will
new sharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:19 PM   #9
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

okay four memebers thats good we just need a few more

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 08-13-2010, 06:19 PM   #10
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

i don't know!?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10