Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-14-2010, 06:54 PM   #101
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: ******SPOILERS******TOBI AND OBITO

Guess my edit came to late.
Here it is again:

EDIT:I found the crap you meant.Guess ill go back to my horse again, it seems people get dumber by the second here.

ps.For the record, the letter thing obito-tobi is utterly crap.The prove lies somewhere else.

---

Now, you seem sure of yourself, to sure.Let me crush it.
Bratcipheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:55 PM   #102
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
ohoo?I must gratulate you!You'll come on top of my *fame of hall* failers.You must be honored.
Now, as im sure you know, that once you've wrote something here, its said.You cannot take back your word.I can't be undone.

You might not even have been reading any of my posts, yet you claim them as untrue.

It's to late, you cannot escape anymore.Only if you beg i might consider putting you on second place.
Your so full of your self. Like I said your logic fails

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:12 PM   #103
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmmm....Im tired of arguing about this so all im going to say for now on is "no he's not."

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!

*Talim of the moonlight* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:26 PM   #104
dillydally
Genin

dillydally is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

None of those reasons are strong enough to make the argument or prove that Tobi is Obito; there are more like things that the author puts in to throw the readers off. I'm sure that if you really believe Tobi is Obito than you can come up with an argument that holds more validity .

___
/^ ^\ "Let's make our relationship clear" ~ Suigestu
/----\ Because you can't have Karin without Suigestu

/\/\/\/\/
(>_ <) "I would love only myself and fight only for myself" ~ Gaara
/ / l \ Support Gaara, and put him in your signature.

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die: Into the valley of Death Rode the six hundred" - Charge of the Light Brigade
dillydally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:50 AM   #105
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Okay now 3 people just wrote "hes not obito" without any argument at all.Ill just quote myself now, then you'll see what im getting at.

Quote:
Your so full of your self. Like I said your logic fails
Thats quite true, im quite full of myself.Logic fails?Here it is:

My logic is:If Tobi really only were Madara, then Kishi would let tobi take the Mask of himself in a point of the manga, while Naruto and co. would be shocked that its *MADARA*.Problem is that kishi has kinda spoiled that hes madara, so why keep the mask?The mask has no point anymore.Which means, that when he really takes of his mask, it won't be the madara we expect, ofcause we will get surprised at his face.The whole deal with the mask would have been nonsense if not.
The thing that would surprise us the most and would produce the most emotional drama is Tobi being Obito.Him still just being madara wouldn't bring much more than now.
All you people think in the facts and reality kishi has provided you, you have to think like him to know whats gonna happen next.But you don't , you think like one of the characters in the manga.Bound by his rules.

And Tobi's and Kakahi's MS are just to similar to be ignored.I mean come one, both eyes produce tornado like into dimension hole.

Last edited by Err; 10-07-2010 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Removed quote for illegal images/links.
Bratcipheo is offline   Reply With Quote