Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 11-13-2009, 03:12 PM   #1
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default The Best way to kill off......

What do you think the best possible way for the following characters to die in the story is?.....

1.Kabuto
2.Madara
3.Karin,Suigetsu and Juugo
4.Danzo
5.Zetsu

I think Kabuto should be killed by either Anko in an epic Orochimaru subordinate fight or he should be killed by Sakura in an epic fight where she shows off new moves.

Madara should be killed off by Naruto,Sasuke and Sakura in an awesome Team 7 vs Madara fight

Karin(should have her face beaten to a mush by Sakura!!),Jugo and Suigetsu should be killed off by either Madara,KillerBee or some of the Konoha 11.

Danzo should be killed by Tsunade when he sneaks into the hospital and tries to kill her while He thinks shes unconscious,epic battle outside the hospital between Tsunade and Danzo.

Zetsu should be killed by Konan or one of the least seen Konoha 11 like Tenten,Shino or Ino

what do you think?
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 03:33 PM   #2
devapath
Veteran Chunin

devapath is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Best way to kill off......

kabuto: after seeing the truth of the shinobi world kabuto will kill himself to prevent orochimaru from getting out again
madara:sasuke is on the side lines while sm naruto is fighting madara. sm naruto will be knocked down and go back to being regular and madara will attack. and just like the haku fight sasuke will jump in and say "whats... with that face... you moron" naruto gets over emotional at the site of this moment of deja vu and completely takes over the nine tails he then proceeds to do the move that the fourth hokage wanted him to perfect (still unkown) and kill madara uchiha(this may just happen because of how cheesey it is)
karin suigetsu and juugo: killed in the 4th shinobi war... they will be the first to go in the fight. even before the regular ninja
danzo: destroyed by the hands of sasuke
zetsu: should be killed by sakura (i mean sakura has to do something)
devapath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 04:25 PM   #3
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx View Post
What do you think the best possible way for the following characters to die in the story is?.....

1.Kabuto He should be killed by Anko, Sasuke, or Naruto.
2.Madara He should be killed by Naruto, Sasuke, or both of them teaming up in a final battle.
3.Karin, Might be killed by one of the Kunoichi like Sakura. Preferably Sakura with Ino... Suigetsu NOOOOO HE SHOULDN'T DIE!!! D: and Juugo I don't think he will be killed off, but he might be killed by one of the Konoha 11 I guess.
4.Danzo He should be killed by Sasuke for revenge, or Sai, to show that Sai wants to break his ties with him and become a fully good guy.
5.Zetsu I don't think he will be killed off, and he will just be one of those people on the sidelines...but he might be killed by Madara or something, idk.
Replies in purple.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:03 PM   #4
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasori12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

1.Kabuto
2.Madara
4.Danzo
5.Zetsu

I think Kabuto should be killed by either Anko in an epic Orochimaru subordinate fight or he should be killed by Sakura in an epic fight where she shows off new moves.

Madara should be killed off by Naruto,Sasuke and Sakura in an awesome Team 7 vs Madara fight

Karin(should have her face beaten to a mush by Sakura!!),Jugo and Suigetsu should be killed off by either ,KillerBee or some of the Konoha 11.

Danzo should be killed by Tsunade when he sneaks into the hospital and tries to kill her while He thinks shes unconscious,epic battle outside the hospital between Tsunade and Danzo.

Zetsu should be killed by Konan or one of the least seen Konoha 11 like Tenten,Shino or Ino

what do you think?
Kabuto: Oro taking over his body
Madara: Sasuke, Naruto, and Sasuke killing him.
Karin, Suigetsu, Jugo: I don't think they should die.
Danzo: Sai killz him
Zetsu: Shouldn't die.

Sasori12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:07 PM   #5
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

madara: team 7 including kakashi

danzo: by sasuke or kakashi (cause he took away kakashi's chance of
Spoiler:
being the 6th hokage

zetsu: killed by sasuke or konan

suigetsu: by gaara? in the dessert = dehydration xD

juugo: by anko so she can kill the last remnant of the curse mark

karin: by sakura or tsunade whoever kills her the more painful the better XP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:14 PM   #6
Ayokana
Genin

Ayokana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Ayokana

1.Kabuto: I think that Kabuto should be driven insane by Orochimaru inside of him, giving him nightmares and preventing him from sleep. Slowly he looses his mind and kills himself. That would be kool.
2.Madara: Killed by Sasuke and Naruto after Sasuke could possibly return to Naruto right before the battle, then team up to destroy Madara
3.Karin,Suigetsu and Juugo: Hmn....Now I like Suigetsu, so I think Karin should be killed by Sakura, and Juugo by somebody not used too often, like Kiba and Shino teaming up. I miss Shino.
4.Danzo: Killed by Tsunade, she awakens from her coma and attacks him while he's trying to kill her.
5.Zetsu: Why should Zetsu die? I love Zetsu But if he must die...hmn...noo Zetsu can't die cuz I want him to find Hidan and get him out of his hole!!
Ayokana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:23 PM   #7
darkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

darkamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to darkamaru

1.Kabuto-he goes to get sasuke back and jugo beats him to a bloody mess
2.Madara-kyuubi kills him in the final fight where madara goes all out with the 8 other tailed beats and naruto goes 9 tails.naruto sacrifices kyuubi to destroy the tailed beasts including kyuubi.
3.Karin,-killed by sakura
Suigetsu -killed by sai
and Juugo-dies fighting kabuto

4.Danzo-killed by naruto after he discovers the truth about what he did
5.Zetsu-killed by kakashi or konan
[] []----Peace---[] []
|||||||----------|||||||
-|||||------------|||||
darkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:07 PM   #8
uchihastar
Apprentice Genin

uchihastar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

1. Sacrificing himself to avenge Orochimaru probably....
2. Getting killed by Sasuke
3. In a battle with Konoha I guess (Noooo Suigetsu! T.T)
4. Killed by Naruto
5. Aww.....poor Zetsu. If I had to answer I'd say by Team Taka
uchihastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:39 PM   #9
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Madara killed by Naruto. Danzo should be executed by order of the next hokage. Team Hawk except Sasuke by Akatsuki. Zetsu by Neji and Kabuto by Sasuke.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:18 AM   #10
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Best way to kill off......

Quote:

1.Kabuto
2.Madara
4.Danzo
5.Zetsu

Karin(should have her face beaten to a mush by Sakura!!),Jugo and Suigetsu should be killed off by either Madara,KillerBee or some of the Konoha 11.

what do you think?

1) Kabuto - Killed by Anko in a battle with her.
2) Madara - Killed by Naruto and Sasuke.
3) Karin - Sasuke stabs her.
4) Suigetsu - Evaporates on his own.
5) Jugo - Killed by Madara.
6) Danzo - Killed by Sasuke.
7) Zetsu - Killed by Naruto.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:35 AM   #11
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasgay should be killed by Sakura.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:40 PM   #12
Hidan of the Mist
Jonin Leader

Hidan of the Mist is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hidan of the Mist is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hidan of the Mist is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hidan of the Mist is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hidan of the Mist is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hidan of the Mist is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

anything long as anko no dead lol

Hidan of the Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:14 PM   #13
AkAtSuKi-AnbU
Freshmen Academy Student

AkAtSuKi-AnbU is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

1.Kabuto...he makes some random guy mad and he gets his butt kicked and then jumped then dies of starvation
2.Madara dies during and epic battle for konoha with sasuke and naruto teaming up
3.Karin, dies cuz sakura kills her in a fight
suigetsu turns into water when fighting and runs away i dont want him to die
jugo his cursemark gose over board and kills him
4.Danzo who cares as long as naruto kills him
5.Zetsu dies during and epic battle with naruto sasuke sakura and kakashi
AkAtSuKi-AnbU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:00 PM   #14
CollinD31693
Genin Elite

CollinD31693 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to CollinD31693

1.Kabuto - Narutos gonna own him lol.
2.Madara - Naruto and Sasuke will team up and take him down.

3.Karin,Suigetsu and Juugo - For some reason i feel that Sasukes gonna end up killing them
4.Danzo - Naruto & Sage Mode & Rasenshuriken
5.Zetsu - uhhh idk. hes just gonna die lol.

CollinD31693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:33 AM   #15
Warlock
Academy Graduate

Warlock is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't care how anybody dies except Zetsu. Don't kill him!! If death be necessary, make it one of them kickass deaths, like an epic battle loaded with awesome attacks and flashbacks....yeeahhh....
Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote