Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 11-13-2009, 09:24 AM   #1
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Friday the 13th! is today!

today is friday the 13th, do you belive in it or not, so debate away.
and people who dont give a reason why, will recive bad rep.

i dont really belive in it, but i am extra careful just incase it really is real lolz.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #2
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Friday the 13th! is today!

OMG your right!! OH no bad luck day!!!
Old 11-13-2009, 09:36 AM   #3
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*dies*
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

The Demon Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:38 AM   #4
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

my dadsa birthday was on a friday the 13th once and there have been several friday the 13ths this year(strange on how my dad went poor on his birthday dat yearo.0)

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:40 AM   #5
TNA Kitten
Veteran Chunin

TNA Kitten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to TNA Kitten

no wonder why my day is going bad
TNA Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:47 AM   #6
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tna kitten View Post
xdddddd

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:48 AM   #7
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNA Kitten View Post
lolz if u belive in it could be a couincedence

Old 11-13-2009, 09:48 AM   #8
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
my dadsa birthday was on a friday the 13th once and there have been several friday the 13ths this year(strange on how my dad went poor on his birthday dat yearo.0)
o kay that is not a counincedence

Old 11-13-2009, 09:52 AM   #9
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post
*dies*
Don't die on us TDZ!
Our village fight is not over (well it hasn't started lol)
Old 11-13-2009, 09:53 AM   #10
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post

Don't feel bad my dad has the same birthday as Orochimaru!!!
Old 11-13-2009, 09:55 AM   #11
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

*runs underneath a trail of ladders while holding a black cat and shattering mirrors along the way*
I don't believe in Friday the 13th it is mumbo jumbo just like all other superstitions.
If you think you are going to have bad luck a lot of times you can believe in something so much that it will happen.
I have never had bad luck on Friday the 13th, in fact, I just got $99 from the college randomly today.
I have no idea what it's for, and I am glad to have it cause I was going broke.
This is the first time I've had money in a week, and it happened on Friday the 13th.
It's all superstition, let's say two football teams played today which they aren't.
Are both teams going to lose because of what day it is?
Granted one team could lose and the other could lose a star Quarterback.
But when has that ever happened on this day?
The thing is people are actually LOOKING to see if there will be bad luck on this day,.
I'm sure you can find bad luck on any other day too, if you pay close enough attention.
I don't believe in superstitions, but I do believe believing in something can make it happen.
However, it is fun to take advantage of superstitious people.
*continues running underneath a trail of ladders holding a black cat while shattering mirrors on the way.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 11-13-2009 at 09:58 AM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:25 AM   #12
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Friday the 13th usually turns out to be a good day for me.For the last few years I've actually had really good luck,while the days before usually suck.
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:36 AM   #13
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
Friday the 13th usually turns out to be a good day for me.For the last few years I've actually had really good luck,while the days before usually suck.
yeah its only a superstition

Old 11-13-2009, 11:54 AM   #14
NarutoRulez
Miss Naruto 2009 Runner Up

NarutoRulez has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoRulez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Since today, I believe in Friday the 13th! Why? Well, I entered school, and the first greeting I received was from a couple of guys laughing at me because my bike's pretty small. Then, I heard my Sis's sick, which isn't really good with the Swine Flu and all. As if that wasn't enough, my class was in a particularly loud mood today, and when I left school, I had a serious headache. Of course, as I drove home it started raining heavily... And, to top it all, when I stopped at a street, a car drove by EXTRA fast and right through a puddle, leaving me soaking wet on my bike, with still half the way home in front of me...

Enough reasons? !

I ish a writer. :3
Well, excuuuse me, Princess. xD
I'm not a Naruto Fangirl, I just couldn't think of a name
Conversation of the month:
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori
test...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori
...icle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami
I hate you, I was eating an apple, and now I'm coughing because it went down the wrong pipe. Go to hell you selfish bastard.

Falling head-first,
with a slight sense of fear.
Crashing through clouds,
with a sick knot of dread.
Tumbling past air

with nobody near.
Nothing but blurs,
of feelings I've fled.

Monstrous joy,
for all that appears
gone
but is really there.
And yet as I fall
all I can do,
is watch
while I'm falling through air.

NarutoRulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 11:55 AM   #15
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

MannyGAGA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to MannyGAGA Send a message via Yahoo to MannyGAGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post

i dont really belive in it, but i am extra careful just incase it really is real lolz.

jason is going to kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MannyGAGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 12:04 PM   #16
devapath
Veteran Chunin

devapath is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i know i shouldnt but i am going to camp crystal lake today
devapath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 12:14 PM   #17
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

no i dont beilve in it but i try not to step on a crack which will breack my moms back LOLZ

welll every friday 13 im luck for soom reason ...probally i where i was born on friday 13 in october but who knows

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:24 PM   #18
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post

Do I believe it was/is bad luck?

It was for some people, but not today it isn't.

One original reason for friday the 13th being unlucky was that The Knights Templar, who were a monastic military order founded in Jerusalem in 1118 C.E., and whose mission was to protect Christian pilgrims during the Crusades, became very powerful and wealthy over the next couple of centuries. Because he felt threatened, and because he wished to possess their wealth, King Philip secretly ordered the mass arrest of all the Knights Templar in France on Friday, October 13, 1307.

In some other cultures, instead of Friday, Tuesday the 13th is considered bad luck. For example, thefall of Constantinople, when the city fell to the Ottomans, happened Tuesday, May 29, 1453.

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:54 PM   #19
darkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

darkamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to darkamaru

i belive its a day involving luck.its just always good luck for me.like how i found a ton of change one friday 13.^^ I LOVE DA PENNIES AND NICKELS AND DIMES!!!!!!!!!!
[] []----Peace---[] []
|||||||----------|||||||
-|||||------------|||||
darkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:56 PM   #20
Megan Fox
Ninja Academy Student

Megan Fox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't pay attention to that stuff.. I'm not superstitious
Megan Fox is offline   Reply With Quote