Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:38 AM   #1
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Chapter 470 Discussion *Spoilers*

I liked everything in this chapter, except for Samehada's new appearance, which look stupid to me. I also wonder how Kiba is possibly going to find Sasuke without a scent, let alone when he is in that alternate dimension, and if he can find him before Naruto does with Sage Mode.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:10 AM   #2
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Chapter 470 Discussion *Spoilers*

yea the chap was really good...

samehada dint look all so bad...but i dint like how to it had a weird mouth at the end of it...

i dont think sakura is gonna find sasuke before naruto...atleast as long as he in the other dimension...naruto might be able to sense him...but that too depends on the distance madara is from naruto...

i get a feeling that the next chapter mught just have sasuke in it..
Old 11-05-2009, 10:10 AM   #3
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

to me, it seems that after the blow NaruSaku took last week, now this kinda gives back some hope for it, and it also kinda does confirm Sakura was half lying, meaning she probably does like Naruto, coz IMO, her decision to go after Sasuke has to do more with Naruto than her own desire to get him back

now, Killerbee vs Kisame........I do agree the sword at the end looked kinda dumb, but it kinda fits the whole deal, perhaps the more chakra it gets, the more it changes

now, I think Killerbee will get owned, unless his bro arrives to help him, but it should be an epic fight...........and if indeed the raikage appears, if Kisame gets enough chakra on Samehada, he just might be able to kill them both

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 11-05-2009, 10:50 AM   #4
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
to me, it seems that after the blow NaruSaku took last week, now this kinda gives back some hope for it, and it also kinda does confirm Sakura was half lying, meaning she probably does like Naruto, coz IMO, her decision to go after Sasuke has to do more with Naruto than her own desire to get him back

now, Killerbee vs Kisame........I do agree the sword at the end looked kinda dumb, but it kinda fits the whole deal, perhaps the more chakra it gets, the more it changes

now, I think Killerbee will get owned, unless his bro arrives to help him, but it should be an epic fight...........and if indeed the raikage appears, if Kisame gets enough chakra on Samehada, he just might be able to kill them both
Well Raikage is important to the plot so most likely he won't die if he appears in the fight.

But yeah I agree, from the looks on how the fight is going.... Killer Bee just might lose. Kisame easily has the fight in the bag thanks to his cheap sword. Though I guess its also a pain to wield a sword that can'tslice but shave. (or "cut into ribbons" LOL stupid dub)

But thank goodness Kishi stops the whole relationship crap. Sorry but romance has been overdone in so many manga's I get really tired of it. But I really think Naruto should stop chasing after Sasuke. There's absolutely no hope that Sasuke will even want to return to the Village from how the story is going. Its getting really tiresome.... in my opinion that is.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:56 AM   #5
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

What I believe is that this is a blow to NaruSaku. You need to also remember that Sakura know nothing about Sasuke's relationship to Madara. This fact might appear later on to Sakura and could reveal she still truly loves Sasuke. She also pretty much admited she lied about not liking Sasuke anymore and about loving Naruto all in one or two pages.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:58 AM   #6
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post

I agree with the NaruSaku part. Last weeks chapter made it seem like Sakura was completely lying to Naruto, but this week she sold that she really likes Naruto and wants to protect him. Well at least she made me believe, Naruto not so much.

I'm going to assume that either Kisame dies, or either Killer Bee or Kisame escape before being killed. At this point Killer Bee can't die, for story purposes. Well, he could but then Kishi would need to make the series more like DBZ and have Naruto (Goku) be able to get strong enough to take out 8 tailed beasts, in a very short time because if Naruto is the only remaining Jinchuuriki then Madara can simply send all 8 tailed-beasts that he would have gathered to attack Konoha to draw Naruto out.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:04 AM   #7
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
I agree with the NaruSaku part. Last weeks chapter made it seem like Sakura was completely lying to Naruto, but this week she sold that she really likes Naruto and wants to protect him. Well at least she made me believe, Naruto not so much.

I'm going to assume that either Kisame dies, or either Killer Bee or Kisame escape before being killed. At this point Killer Bee can't die, for story purposes. Well, he could but then Kishi would need to make the series more like DBZ and have Naruto (Goku) be able to get strong enough to take out 8 tailed beasts, in a very short time because if Naruto is the only remaining Jinchuuriki then Madara can simply send all 8 tailed-beasts that he would have gathered to attack Konoha to draw Naruto out.
Well considering that Naruto got a rediculous upgrade from Sage mode. I mean he took out all 6 bodies of Pein, something Jiraiya had trouble with against 3 of them. I wouldn't be surprised if Kishi's pulls another one like that for Naruto so he can reach to an 8 tail beasts level.

But yeah, most likely Killer Bee would be the one teaching Naruto how to use his demon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-05-2009, 11:10 AM   #8
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That last part was the same prediction I put on a thread that asked if Naruto would ever be able to control the Kyuubi
Old 11-05-2009, 11:16 AM   #9
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
That last part was the same prediction I put on a thread that asked if Naruto would ever be able to control the Kyuubi
Well it seems that way. From looking how the story is going, Killer Bee and Naruto would have to work with each other in order to beat Madara and his 7 tail beasts. From the looks of it, I don't know if the Jubi will be able to make an appearance or not.

Old 11-05-2009, 11:18 AM   #10
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori_X View Post
Well it seems that way. From looking how the story is going, Killer Bee and Naruto would have to work with each other in order to beat Madara and his 7 tail beasts. From the looks of it, I don't know if the Jubi will be able to make an appearance or not.
If it does then I think that Kishimoto will make it Naruto's final enemy where he can't use the Kyuubi and will be a pretty intense fight
Old 11-05-2009, 11:30 AM   #11
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree with every post up there. It was a great chapter and I think that Sakura want to find sasuke to proove Naruto what she was talking about...I hate to say this but I really think Sakura love Naruto o_0!

For the kB vs Kisame part.: first of all, FINALLY! the fight just started. Kisama really impress me absorbing all the KB chakra in one hit. the Headbut part was like.. BUMP! Kb really need to get serious or maybe he really need is older brother back up. But he can't die so that would be troublesome for Kisame...

and for the sword, Personally I tought it was kinda nice! Its make senses with the head who absorb chakra and looks like a spiky fish (I don't know the real name XD).

anyway that was a good chapter Ho and one thing?

what Sai Did sneaking in the back after the talk hiding behind something?? is he transmiting information or try to sneak Naruto?? I think Kakashi saw this haha XD

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 11-05-2009, 11:32 AM   #12
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruGenius View Post
I agree with every post up there. It was a great chapter and I think that Sakura want to find sasuke to proove Naruto what she was talking about...I hate to say this but I really think Sakura love Naruto o_0!

For the kB vs Kisame part.: first of all, FINALLY! the fight just started. Kisama really impress me absorbing all the KB chakra in one hit. the Headbut part was like.. BUMP! Kb really need to get serious or maybe he really need is older brother back up. But he can't die so that would be troublesome for Kisame...

and for the sword, Personally I tought it was kinda nice! Its make senses with the head who absorb chakra and looks like a spiky fish (I don't know the real name XD).

what Sai Did sneaking in the back after the talk hiding behind something?? is he transmiting information or try to sneak Naruto?? I think Kakashi saw this haha XD
I thought that was Sai at first too so I checked again. When I looked carefuly I don't think it was Sai.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:32 AM   #13
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruGenius View Post

Hm... good question. I personally think that Sai is going to either tell Naruto about Sakura plan to go after Sasuke or Sai is secretly working for Danzo, giving him information or something. This should be interesting.

Old 11-05-2009, 11:34 AM   #14
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

eh was ok not one of the better ones.

i liked the attitude change from the tsukage ( oldman ) that Gaara caused. definately cool

tired of that dumb sword already. i mean its the ultimate weapon and it looks real stupid. i wonder how rusty Kisame will be if he ever loses it, he probably hasn't had a fair fight in so long he might forget how to.

i can't see KB doing well with his chakra disrupted, help better arrive or he will be done for.

i can't wait to see what Sai tells Naruto. he slipped away from Sakura, Kiba and Lee. and knowing how delicate Sai is ( lol ) it should be better than a whole chap and half of Sakura's blah-blah-blah.

and seeing this whole romance drama i think Kishi has a good fall back in writing a daytime soap opera if he ever gives up Manga. i just wanna see some fighting already, enough of " As the Chakra Turns " already.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Old 11-05-2009, 11:37 AM   #15
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Did anyone else besides me notice that the Samehaeda (forgot how to spell it but close enough) stretched?
Old 11-05-2009, 11:39 AM   #16
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I thought that was Sai at first too so I checked again. When I looked carefuly I don't think it was Sai.
Dude XD look more carefully again. It is Sai

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 11-05-2009, 11:55 AM   #17
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The Sai with Sakura's group was an ink clone, the real Sai was hiding, I think Sai plans on telling Naruto the truth about Sasuke & what Sakura is planning on doing. Sai knows Sakura has a soft spot for Naruto, and probably knew she wouldn't go through with telling Naruto the truth about Sasuke.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:56 AM   #18
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
The Sai with Sakura's group was an ink clone, the real Sai was hiding, I think Sai plans on telling Naruto the truth about Sasuke & what Sakura is planning on doing. Sai knows Sakura has a soft spot for Naruto, and probably knew she wouldn't go through with telling Naruto the truth about Sasuke.
Now that makes more sense
Old 11-05-2009, 12:03 PM   #19
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Did anyone else besides me notice that the Samehaeda (forgot how to spell it but close enough) stretched?
The Samehada had transformed on the last page, Kisame said something about the taste of the Hachibi's chakra was making Samehada excited and I guess it made Samehada transform.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:07 PM   #20
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

i thought Samehada looked cool. anyway i hope Lee doesnt leave i was hoping for him to get some action.

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug