Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-12-2009, 05:21 PM   #21
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Zabuza VS Suigetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Hook View Post
I guess Zabuza Sword>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Suigetsu Sword
I admit this much is true.

But Zabuza still has no way of hurting him with what he's shown.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-12-2009, 05:37 PM   #22
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Zabuza could take out Seigetsu without the sword, Zabuza does know some water techniques and what is Suigetsu made out of? Water, Zabuza will just keep Suigetsu held until he can think of a way to kill him.

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:51 PM   #23
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Err...For the record, I think it's called the Guillotine Sword. At least in english

....This is a hilarious thread!
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-13-2009, 06:56 PM   #24
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The sword was meant for Zabuza, so I believe he is better at wielding the sword. Suigetsu is pretty good with it too, but he doesn't take care of it.xD
Old 11-14-2009, 01:37 AM   #25
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Zabuza

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 11-14-2009, 08:30 AM   #26
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Hook View Post
Who's more skilled? Zabuza sword is invincible, yet Suigetsu still broke it. That gives you an idea of how fail he is.

Zabuza turns Suigetsu into mist for the lulz. [/wankery]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
zabuza, it makes sense since he had it longer.
I'd like to point out that Zabuza never fought someone as skilled as Killer Bee or the Raikage.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage

Tags
suigetsu, zabuza