Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 02-02-2010, 04:11 PM   #61
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Unknown Betrayal

Ayame was in a good mood today, wich was a big surprize, but at the word head band... it reminded her of ninjas. And that the sensei was a ninja.

"No Way am i touching that filtly cloth that you call a headband!" She shouted. The Sensei just smiled then in a flash of light he was standing behind the black haired girl, a Kunai to her back.

"Well then miss. I guess you can't get out of this postion with out killing yourself. cause if you can't get the headband, then you surely can't do that." He said with his strange grin.

This made Ayame furious. " I bet I can!" She shouted. The Short girl then purposely fell to her knees forward and kicked the older ninja in the leg. At the kick though he dissapeared, Leaving Ayame half kneeling half standing faceing no oponnet. "Whered he freakin go?!?" She randomly screamed.

"Shadow clone." stated Arika. Ayame just rolled her eyes and said

"like I give a crap. Now where is he?!?!" She shouted again. After the shout a hand grabed her from under ground. She screamed and stepped hard on the hand. wich still pulled her so her feet where under ground. seconds later, she was stuck, her feet burryed under rocks and dirt. And her sensei appeared out of the ground.

"Wow, To think, A so called tomboy like you would scream so high pitched like a little girl..." the sensei said. Ayame glared then got back to her feetshe had managed to get one out of the ground. Then the other several minutes later.

"Well now one thing left to say.... Go!" The sensei said then dissapeared. Ayame looked around... over the years she had learned a lot about ninja, one thing was never let your gaurd down. They were sneeky, you couldn't trust them or anyone around them. For all she knew Akira or shin could be him in disguiese.

"Bye, I'm gonna win this test!" She said then ran into the trees

"wait! "Akira called. "We should work as a team. Ayame ignored him and keept running, she didn't need there help. They would just hold her back, She would prove that she was stronger than any ninja! Suddenly she saw him and hid behind a tree.

"Hey..." said a whisper from behind her. The black haired girl tured around and there was her sensei.

Wait he was over there...but now he's...THERES TWO OF THEM??!?!?!!

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:51 PM   #62
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

"Hey nurse, can I ask you something?" Jojimaru asked.

"Sure." Mai replied.

"Alright, let me whisper it in your ear" Mai bent over to listen to what he had to say.

A few seconds later, Mai slaps Jojimari across the face and said in a very furious voice, "You big perv!" She stormed off to stop herself from doing more damage to the patient.

Jojimaru rubbed his cheek in pain and said to himself, "Heh heh, I wonder why they always end up slapping me just for asking a simple question, perhaps it's the way I say it or maybe it's what I say. Well, if my father could pull it off, I'm pretty sure I can too, I just need a bit more practice." Jojimaru paused and thought for a while then got out of his bed, "I might as well leave this hospital right now before the word spreads on how much of a perv she thinks I am. Damn these injuries hurt, but I can walk it off."

He found his clothes and made it all the way to the front door of the hospital before the receptionist said, "Sir, you're not allowed to check out of the hospital yet, your injuries still need much healing."

"Don't worry about it, I'm a quick healer... I think... Well, either way, I think I'm ready to get out of this hospital before I end up in the morgue."

"Sorry sir, but I cannot allow you to-" The receptionist didn't get to finish her sentence, because Jojimaru put her in a genjutsu.

"Heh heh, it makes me laugh when I don't let them finish talking, this genjutsu will make people think she took a nap or something, ah yes, my favorite genjutsu, this is. Well, sayonara miss." I suppose I should speak to Sorakage-sama and that mission he sent me on.

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SPAM [bot] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:57 AM   #63
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Akira and Shin heard Ayame's sudden shriek. They hurried over to her location to find her passed out on the floor. "You freaked her out too much, Ikuto," stated Akira, glancing down at Ayame.

"It's Ikuto-Sensei to you," barked Ikuto.

"Forget it," replied Akira. "You're only nineteen and an inch or two taller than me. Also, you barely have any facial hair!"

The nineteen year old began scratching his face, as if seeing if what Akira was saying was true. He was 5'10, had dark shaggy, blue hair that reached down the back of his neck. His eyes were the same color, and he was currently wearing a pure white Jonin vest and black ninja shoes. He had a narrow jaw and a few stubbles of hair on his chin.

"That's besides the point," said the Jonin after a moment of thinking.

"Anyway, what are the rules for this challenge," asked Shin, stroking his brown hair.

"Come at me like you want to kill me," explained Ikuto with a yawn.

"That should be easy," claimed Akira. "Earth Style: Earth Shuriken!"

Several dark brown shuriken rose up from the ground, twirling in midair. "Hmm, now that's what I was looking for," screamed Ikuto, getting excited.

The blue haired man began several handsigns then two copies of him appeared right next to him. "Let's get this party started," Ikuto and his clones exclaimed in unison, each one licking the kunai they had pulled out.

"Scatter," commanded Akira. As if under some sort of spell, the shuriken did as they were told and sped off towards Ikuto and his clones.

Last edited by takuya; 02-06-2010 at 06:29 PM.
takuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:30 AM   #64
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Wink Re: Unknown Betrayal

Ayame was sitting underneth the tree, something told her that this wasn't going to turn out so well, She could try to use the justu her father had taught her, even though she hadn't used it for years. Or she could just let the others get the headband while she tricked them into letting her also pass the exam, yeah that would work.

The black haired girl then slipped away from the crowd and started walking. Suddenly her sensei appeared before her.... but something was ... off about him. Ayame keept walking until she was inches away from him.

"Back off," she muttered punching him in the face, the clone dissapeared and she keept walking. They theif finaaly got to a tall tree, she could see the battle going on. the dark eyed girl wondered wether she should try to cast a long range justu or not, she only knew like one or two long range but she could give it a try.... but why not let the others fight...... but then she might not pass the exam and have to work in a shop with the perv, no way that would happen.

She started makeing some hand seals slowly searching her brain trying to remember them. after several minutes she was finished and whispered the justu.

"dark style: Ominous rage" Suddenly a few black fames licked the ground around the sensei, They ate the dry grass and made the fire grow bigger.

"hmmm I wonder if a water justu can put it out.... or was it an earth justu?" She mumured, racking her brain trying to remember.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 02-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #65
Sensei : Riku Arashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sensei : Riku Arashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ikuto sensed the black flames under him then he said," Liquefaction jutsu." Then he reached down and touched the black flames , then suddenly turned into a liquid. "It was a nice try kid," shouted Ikuto.

Then shin made a few handsigns and shouted," Water Style: Depth Charge."Suddenly an aura of green shrouded his fists , Shin dashed toward Ikuto then Ikuto summoned a shield infused with his and attempted to block the blow. Shins fist plowed threw the shield and nailed Ikuto in his stomach, suddenly Ikuto disappeared. "What it was a clone I thought we destroyed the last one.Akira I think its time we use our fire and water combination jutsu."
TWC
Myfanfic:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Ninja dog : Tyko
Sensei : Riku Arashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:43 AM   #66
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Ayame keept silent in the tree, He knew her location, and was now, gone. likely to sneak up on her.... suddenly she had an idea. This is just like stealig a bag of gold from a ninja... only that the bag of gold is extremely light and disguised as a head band on a ninja's head.....

Smirking, the black haired theif jumped out of the tree and ran in a looped, zig zag, swervey path. After five minutes, she was sure he lost track of her. Then she hid underneath a bush silently. The key thing was to wait, and set them off gaurd, steal and run. She was guessing if he was following her, he would walk past the bush soon.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 02-17-2010, 05:34 PM   #67
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sensei : Riku Arashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Both Akira and Shin made handsigns then the shouted," Blaze Typhoon. A large blast of fire with blade of water rushed toward Ikuto. What will he do? Ikuto made a few handsigns and darted away, then he appeared right behind Shin.

"What the!Crap! I fell for it," roared Shin.

Shin made a few handsigns and shouted," Twin Ice Blade Jutsu.

"Now the battle cools down!"said Shin.

"Hmm, maybe you two should what how much chakra you use," said Ikuto.
TWC
Myfanfic:

Old 02-20-2010, 07:01 PM   #68
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

After his conversation with the Sorakage, Jojimaru decided to check up on his saviors and see how they were doing in the fight. While he was walking to their destination, he saw a mother having trouble juggling her groceries and her crying children. "Excuse me miss, do you need any help?"

She looked at him and said, "Sure, you can help me carry my groceries to my house."

"Alright, where's your house?"

She paused a moment and said, "It's on the other side of the town."

Jojimaru gave her a smile and said, "Hmm, might delay some of my business, but they aren't very important to me anyways." He picked up the bags and waited for her to get her children to stop crying and started following her, after a while he realized he forgot to ask her name so he simply asked, "What's your name? Sorry, I didn't catch it earlier."

"Sakura, my name is Sakura. What about you?"

"Oh, it's Jojimaru, but my friends call me Kihiro, which I consider you to be right now."

"Do you consider everyone your friend?" The mother said jokingly.

"Yes actually, I never had friends as a child and it makes me feel better thinking that I have some right now." Kihiro said seriously.

"Oh", Was all that she said for a while.

After a while of awkard silence, one of her children broke it by saying, "Say mister, you look like a ninja, are you?"

Jojimaru laughed and said, "Yup, I sure am, I'm one of the awesomest ninjas I know."

"You sure look awesome mister, you know, I'm in ninja school and I'm going to be the next sorakage." Said the kid with confidence.

"Heh, you sure you got the skill?"

"Just looks behind you, said the kid with a big grin." Jojimaru looked behind him and saw three shadow clones, which he didn't notice before. "My teacher is awesome and knows a bunch of cool tricks."

"Whoa, you managed to make shadow clones and make them sneak around perfectly, even a few jonin have trouble with that... How'd you learn about shadow clones? You do know they're forbiddon, right?"

"Yeah, my teacher taught me about them and he said I'm a quick learner, not bad for an eight year old, huh?" Said the kid with a huge smile.

"Heh, you're some sort of a prodigy, say, once you become skilled enough, how's about you and I go on a little adventure and we could beat bad guys and get the girl."

The mother quickly stepped in and said, "My son will not go on an adventure and will not start dating for another 50 years."

"Heh, don't worry, if your son gets in any danger, I'll be there to help him out and if you want, I'll be the one getting the girl instead."

"No", Sakura said bluntly.

"Say, can I baby-sit this kid just for today? You seem like you need at least a small break."

The child smiled and said, "That would be so cool!"

"Only if you promise not to put him anywhere near danger."

"Don't worry, not a single hair on his little head will be harmed."

"Okay, but you're feeding him dinner."

"I will, Sakura", Jojimaru said with a polite smile.

As soon as they were done with the groceries and everything, Jojimaru hopped the kid on his shoulders and they ran off towards Jojimaru's friends' location.

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles

Old 03-11-2010, 02:54 PM   #69
Chidorimaster22
Genin

Chidorimaster22 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Nice add. It's good to know that Jojimaru isn't ALWAYS a total pervert :P

Last edited by Chidorimaster22; 03-14-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Chidorimaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 01:03 PM   #70
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Just after Ikuto spoke about watching how much chakra they used, Shin's jutsu vanished before he could even attempt to slash at the blue haired man.

"Tsk, tsk, what did I tell you? You used up too much chakra. Now you lose," claimed Ikuto, walking towards Shin with a kunai in hand.

"He may be out of chakra, but I'm not quite finished yet," scream Akira, slamming his foot into his sensei's gut. Ikuto doubled over in pain. "Nice kick, but..." -- the Jonin turned into smoke --"you have to do better than that."

"Damn, shadow clone," said the brown haired teen. "I'm useless now, Akira. I don't have any chakra left. It looks like I'll have to rely on you and Aya."

"Shutup with all that nonsense, and eat this chakra pill," commanded the white haired teenage to his cousin, eating a chakra pill of his own while handing Shin the chakra pill.

"So this is how you still have chakra," questioned Shin while chewing on the chakra pill.

"Of course, how else do you think I would be able to use such attacks without running low on chakra," asked Akira rhetorically. "I 'borrowed' them from Ikuto's pouch. Without them, he'll probably run low on chakra pretty soon due to all those high ranked techniques of his."

"Cousin, you are a genius," marvelled Shin.

"Tell me something I don't know," stated Akira with a smell that quickly vanished at the sight of something. "Shin, duck!" The lava user tackled his cousin to the ground, a large shuriken impeded in his back.

"You're dead," screamed Shin to the heavens.

"I'm sure he's not worth that much greiving," proclaimed Ikuto while stepping out of the forest and eating a dumpling. "Seriously..."

Akira's body turned into mud as the real Akira dropped down from above and slashed at the back of Ikuto's head with a kunai. The Jonin managed to move in time to avoid getting cut.

"Nice try, kid, but...." -- Ikuto's headband fell straight onto the ground.

"I believe we win, Ikuto-sensei," said Akira and Shin in unison, both of them bearing board smiles.

Old 03-19-2010, 01:04 PM   #71
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorimaster22 View Post
Nice add. It's good to know that Jojimaru isn't ALWAYS a total pervert :P
Yeah, I believe he has his moments.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:49 PM   #72
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

*tapping foot* Are those guys gonna keep this story waiting?
Old 03-24-2010, 06:41 PM   #73
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

I think we need to PM the both of them about the story.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:43 PM   #74
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
I think we need to PM the both of them about the story.
Si, si, yes. I want to at least finish this little arc we're doing, so that we could put a filler arc when someone isn't on here for a long time. Let's decide who we will PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:46 PM   #75
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

I'll PM Riku.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:02 PM   #76
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

Then I'll PM cherryflower, but in the morning.
Old 03-26-2010, 03:44 PM   #77
Chunin Exam Proctor

"You pass this time, but you lack teamwork. Your rely on your own skills, you'll never be able to complete a A-rank Mission if you rely only on yourself." announced Ikuto.

"We were still pretty good," whispered Akira.

"You shut the **** up alright. Your not good enough to fight on your own."said Ikuto. Everyone in the group was covered with dirt , they each had cuts all over their body, except for Ikuto who was still as clean as he was before their test.

"I'm hungry, know any place good Ikuto,"said Shin.

"Yeah Akio's All You Can Eat. For the passing the test I'll take you all their and I will formally introduce myself. Oh wait where did that girl go?" replied Ikuto.
TWC
Myfanfic:

Old 03-28-2010, 03:26 PM   #78
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Ayame sighed. "Geez, guess im just too good at hideing for him." she laughed. Standing up she brushed the dirt off her and grinned. I'm pretty sure they are finished, ha an easy win for me! thought the ex-theif.

she then walked to the main battlefeild and spotted the others. "BOY! what happed to you guys? it looks like a tornado came threw here."

"The question is where were you!?!" shouted the others. Ayame shurged.

"I have my ways. Now im getting hungry, this battle wore me out. Lets eat!" she said pumping her fist into the air.

"You hungry.... and you barely fought.." muttered shin. Arika just sighed and said.

"c'mon, lets eat."

((Arg, carmelldancen is stuck in my head))

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 04-04-2010, 06:23 PM   #79
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

As Jojimaru was walking with the boy propped up on his shoulders, he started telling him about all the fun they were going to have watching his friends train, then when they reached the ares his friends were supposed to be, he already knew that the training was over and told his little friends that bad news, "Hey kid, sorry if this disappoints you, but it seems like my friends are finished, but we could still hang out with them if you'd like and maybe get them to tell us some of their adventures and show us some tricks, would you like that?"

The kid was a little disappointed at the news, but his face lit up again from knowing he was going to get to hang out with some ninjas,"That would be so cool!" he yelled with delight.

Jojimaru ran to catch up with his friends and once he did, he propped the kid off his shoulders and said, "Yo guys, how was the training?" Before any of them could respond, he said, "This here," he pointed at the kid, "Is my little buddy, we'll be hangin' out with you guys, regardless of you decision. Deal?"

Nobody knew how to answer that and were just in awkward silence until Ayame broke the ice by saying, "Why would we want to hang out with a snotty brat like this," she said as she pinched his cheek teasingly.

The kid answered to her by saying, "Kihiro, help, this ugly, old hag is hurting me!" Which caused Ayame to get angry and pinch his cheeks harder, which cause the kid to cry out in pain.

Jojimaru struggled to pull Ayame's hands off of the kid and said to her, "Damn it, I told his mother I wouldn't let any harm come to him and then you come along and put bruises on his cheeks.

((Not sure how to carry on from there, if you want any changes, I'll change it, I'm a little out of it today, so sorry if my character is out of character.))
Old 04-06-2010, 09:38 AM   #80
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Ayame laughed. "Let me guess you wanted to help a random woman since she was pretty? And you want her to like you since you are takeing care of her child? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" she fell to the ground in laughter. "You are sooo Gullable, she probably was just useing you to get rid of this brat while she ditched him and fled the country, That would make him your problem, not her's. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" She lauhed some more. The kid's face turned into a big frown and he kicked Ayame.

"MY MOMMY'S THE BESTEST! BETTER THAN YO-"

"Yeah right, she's probably a f-ing w-"

"SHUT UP!" The kid shouted again and made many clones. Ayame looked at them all as they surrounded her.

"Kid, I wouldn't do that.... Your only gonna get hurt... HAHAHA... Am I kidding??? Do I actually care??" She laughed, completely off gaurd. While she was laughing, one of the clones ran up and kicked her, then another one did.

"HEY WATCH THE OUTFIT! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE IT COVERED IN FOOTPRINTS YOU BRAT!!!!" This had got her into an angry rage and ths got out her fan. She used the sharp side and sliced one of the kids, luckily for jojimaru it was a clone.

"WATCH IT!" Shouted the perv, and stepped in frount of the Next one she was about to slice, Him getting cut on the arm insted.

The clones dissapeard then Ayame put her fan away, jojimaru was standing infront of the real kid, his arm bleeding hard. "DAMN, AYAME! I JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSTOPOL, AND YOU ALMOST MADE THIS KID BLIND!!!!" he shouted.

The black haird girl just shrugged. "Well, you get to see the pretty nurse again, but if you want to try to heal yourself, catch. She then threw him a small first aid bag the size of a pencil case. "Theres some bandages and other stuff in that, now lets go eat guys." She said not the least guilty of almost swipeing a kid's eyes out.

((Your post is fine, Ayame dosn't attack unless really angered or attacked. She gets a little carried away then.))

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely