Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 05-24-2009, 10:55 AM   #1
sagenaruto1
Chunin Exam Participant

sagenaruto1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default unofficial but a source told me when naruto will air again

Ok so everybody is woundering when its going to air. I dont know for sure but a source told me what it is. But like i said the source could be incorrect. Here is what he said...

The first naruto shippuden movie will come out september 23rd on tv. ( usually the movies come out before it shows on air so we might have a possible shippuden dvd for summer )

After the movie the unknown source said shippuden the series will air in winter, more accurate NOVEMBER.

Like I said its not for sure and could be wrong. But its very highly this is correct because i looked at the fall tv show guide and naruto is not on it and naruto should be coming coming out this year. Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4, naruto ninja council 4, and the new shippuden psp game would already be out so its even more likely!!!
sagenaruto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #2
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: unofficial but a source told me when naruto will air again

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagenaruto1
Ok so everybody is woundering when its going to air. I dont know for sure but a source told me what it is. But like i said the source could be incorrect. Here is what he said...

The first naruto shippuden movie will come out september 23rd on tv. ( usually the movies come out before it shows on air so we might have a possible shippuden dvd for summer )

After the movie the unknown source said shippuden the series will air in winter, more accurate NOVEMBER.

Like I said its not for sure and could be wrong. But its very highly this is correct because i looked at the fall tv show guide and naruto is not on it and naruto should be coming coming out this year. Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4, naruto ninja council 4, and the new shippuden psp game would already be out so its even more likely!!!
Unless your source is us, which it's not, I'd take this with a grain of salt.
My dog Elly FTW:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 11:01 AM   #3
kakashi842
Chunin Exam Proctor

kakashi842 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via AIM to kakashi842

its impossible to know when the rest of naruto is coming out and when shippuden is coming out unless ur viz
kakashi842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 12:23 PM   #4
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse
Unless your source is us, which it's not, I'd take this with a grain of salt.
I would as well.

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:07 PM   #5
Chii
Ninja Academy Student

Chii is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah i dunno. I actually emailed Dave Wittenburg (The voice of Kakashi) and he said that they HAVE been dubbing Shippuden since last year... i think around September... but even HE doesn't know when it is going to air. Nobody has really even told the voice actors anything. I asked also if it's going to be on Cartoon Network and he said he didn't know that, either.
Chii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:33 AM   #6
Shentosho
Freshmen Academy Student

Shentosho is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chii
Yeah i dunno. I actually emailed Dave Wittenburg (The voice of Kakashi) and he said that they HAVE been dubbing Shippuden since last year... i think around September... but even HE doesn't know when it is going to air. Nobody has really even told the voice actors anything. I asked also if it's going to be on Cartoon Network and he said he didn't know that, either.
You were actually in contact with Dave Wittenburg? :?

Anyway, I'm sure viz would mention something about it... in BIG BOLD LETTERS!
Shentosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:15 PM   #7
Chii
Ninja Academy Student

Chii is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shentosho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chii
You were actually in contact with Dave Wittenburg? :?

Anyway, I'm sure viz would mention something about it... in BIG BOLD LETTERS!
From Dave on March 9th 2009:

Hello Chelsea-

Thank you for being a fan of the show! As far as when or if it's going to be coming back to Cartoon Ntwk, we don't know much more than you do. I know we're still recording episodes of the Shipuden series, but I honestly don't know if it's for Cartoon Ntwk or some other, as yet to be announced, network. Somebody's gonna want us though! And good luck with your cartooning!

-Dave

chelsea jade wrote:
> Dear Dave,
>
> I am not actually sure if you are the real Dave Wittenburg, or just an advisor, but i am a huge fan of the show Naruto (As are a lot of other people) and so i just feel we all have the right to know what's going on. Is it going to just stop appearing on cartoon network? If there is anyway you could by chance tell me, i would really appreciate it. I tried contacting Maile Flanagan (if that is spelled correctly) but they wouldn't let me through. I dunno who else i can contact other than you, i mean you're a very important character and all. As an aspiring cartoonist myself, i just feel that the networks should at least inform their viewers of a show that isn't going to be shown anymore, or at least, any new episodes. Anyway, i appreciate it (especially if you reply, then i'll appreciate it more!)
>
> Thanks again and sincerely,
> Chelsea
Chii is offline   Reply With Quote