Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 11-09-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Is Bleach good?

Well, my friend really wants me to watch it, but I'm already dedicated to 4 animes right now, so...
Is it worth reading/watching? Thanks for any input and help!
Old 11-09-2009, 05:15 PM   #2
ShadowKyuubi
Chunin Exam Participant

ShadowKyuubi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Bleach good?

YEAH!!! its really good!
i started watching it about 2 yrs ago when naruto left the air and i really got into
it...even more than naruto. cuz its better(well in my opinion) and its got a good plot
and hardly any fillers. i watch it all of the time when im home cuz its not on till like 11:30 on sat. so it works lol. I would defo. recommend it.
ShadowKyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:20 PM   #3
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oh thanks! Yea, it looks really cool. I'll check it out, thanks again!
Old 11-09-2009, 05:21 PM   #4
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

darkXotaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

dude its amazing, you should deffinately watch it
darkXotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:22 PM   #5
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Bleach is just as good or maybe even better then Naruto. Its a must read manga and/or watch Anime.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:23 PM   #6
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shady Ninja View Post
Well, my friend really wants me to watch it, but I'm already dedicated to 4 animes right now, so...
amazing...great anime...I learned alot of my writing idea's from this one...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:23 PM   #7
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i loved it!! i finished 220+ eps in less than a month... it was really good.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:24 PM   #8
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Quote:
hell yeah

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:29 PM   #9
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yes, you need to go watch it, but remember to skip the Bount Arc!
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:43 PM   #10
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

lukerules_96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowKyuubi View Post
YEAH!!! its really good!
i started watching it about 2 yrs ago when naruto left the air and i really got into
it...even more than naruto. cuz its better(well in my opinion) and its got a good plot
and hardly any fillers. i watch it all of the time when im home cuz its not on till like 11:30 on sat. so it works lol. I would defo. recommend it.
I agree with this guy except that I dont think that it is better than Naruto and more than 50 percent of the episodes are fillers. This show has soooooooooo many fillers you would be way better off just reading the Manga.
lukerules_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:29 AM   #11
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Its true it is awesome you have to watch especially watch the new episodes coming this weekend they are gonna be awesome
jurrasenshuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:31 AM   #12
Heero75
Chunin Exam Proctor

Heero75 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Omg r u kidding yes its freaken awesome
Heero75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:32 AM   #13
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

It's amazing.
Intense Battles,Great Story and Characters,unbelievably hillarious at times etc.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:45 AM   #14
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I just got done catching up with the online version. It is a great manga and the adult swim version of it isn't half bad either. Overall, it is worth reading

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
flamey234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:13 PM   #15
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
Yes, you need to go watch it, but remember to skip the Bount Arc!
This.

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:14 PM   #16
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

10-tailedfox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 10-tailedfox Send a message via Skype™ to 10-tailedfox

Hellz yeahz with chad and his awsome arm and the quincy omg awsome!!!!!!!!

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
10-tailedfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:15 PM   #17
sakuracha!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

sakuracha!!! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to sakuracha!!! Send a message via Yahoo to sakuracha!!!

bleach is pretty good but not as good as naruto not nearly
i <3 u crazy cuzzy looney-lyra u too amazing bro taker369,and my awsome "mom" mangagirl

- 100 hearts would be to few to carry all my love to u
MS. CHA!!!
sakuracha!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:17 PM   #18
devapath
Veteran Chunin

devapath is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

no i read a chapter and there was to much explaining even in the heat of battle they talked for like ever. and then they say that the monster could move super fast. it is like wth the monster was running like two feet while they were talking for five minutes
devapath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #19
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Heck yeah it's good, When you watch the Anime, just skip the Bount Arc.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:40 PM   #20
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

natsumiuchiha16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would highly reconmend Bleach the story is amazing and the Bount Arc isn't that bad since there was alot more emotion from uryu ishida in that arc but when you get to the arrancar arc it gets really intense

my demon form

my theme

the love of my forum life flamey234
natsumiuchiha16 is offline   Reply With Quote