Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-10-2009, 07:07 PM   #21
sasori_rocks!_02
Veteran Chunin

sasori_rocks!_02 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Shikai Guardians Research and development

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftstream View Post
it's all right to tell you the truth I was actually trying to figure something out that you could help me with

O? and whats that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Fear Is true pain, but it can only be subscribed to those who deserve it..."- SR02

I adopted swiftstream-booya!!
I married Swiftstream^^

I was trained to become Fhurer Since I was a child, I have no memories of family or parents, my life has been decided for me since I was Born"- Fhurer King Bradley
sasori_rocks!_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:12 PM   #22
Swiftstream
Apprentice Genin

Swiftstream has completed a tough C-rank mission!Swiftstream has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasori_rocks!_02 View Post
O? and whats that?
It has to do with the espada group

Bff: Mangagirl, cutiesakura, sasori_rocks!_02, Hinatablue42, Kentaru, Itachifan100, Kizomaru Yukimoto, Rain_Fear, Shinobi_Kitten, Itachi sama, Gaara dude, assassin, Jeremy Uchiha, and Luna Mikazuki mom: Gaara's Girl older sis: Mangagirl lil bro: .Minato uzumaki. zenon883 lil sis: HinataBlue42 sis: Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness older bros: Kanashii royelric clan: Akinohanamaru
Swiftstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:13 PM   #23
sasori_rocks!_02
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
It has to do with the espada group

what about it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Fear Is true pain, but it can only be subscribed to those who deserve it..."- SR02

I married Swiftstream^^

I was trained to become Fhurer Since I was a child, I have no memories of family or parents, my life has been decided for me since I was Born"- Fhurer King Bradley
Old 11-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #24
Swiftstream
Apprentice Genin

Swiftstream has completed a tough C-rank mission!Swiftstream has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
what about it?
I never trusted many people here and When I met some of the espada members I can't help but wonder if any of them will try kill the shikai guardians

Bff: Mangagirl, cutiesakura, sasori_rocks!_02, Hinatablue42, Kentaru, Itachifan100, Kizomaru Yukimoto, Rain_Fear, Shinobi_Kitten, Itachi sama, Gaara dude, assassin, Jeremy Uchiha, and Luna Mikazuki mom: Gaara's Girl older sis: Mangagirl lil bro: .Minato uzumaki. zenon883 lil sis: HinataBlue42 sis: Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness older bros: Kanashii royelric clan: Akinohanamaru
Old 11-10-2009, 07:22 PM   #25
sasori_rocks!_02
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
I never trusted many people here and When I met some of the espada members I can't help but wonder if any of them will try kill the shikai guardians

hmmm..... its a 3% chance they they will and 8% they won't in the fact every soul reaper would turn on them and I think the 13 court guard squads group might help. but its unclear

I married Swiftstream^^

Old 11-10-2009, 07:23 PM   #26
sasori_rocks!_02
Veteran Chunin

turns chair to computer. no espada sage..

I married Swiftstream^^

Old 11-10-2009, 07:24 PM   #27
Swiftstream
Apprentice Genin

What do you want Sageorthesixpaths

Old 11-10-2009, 07:24 PM   #28
sasori_rocks!_02
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
What do you want Sageorthesixpaths

locks computer. flips chair around. need a invention from a soul reaper?

I married Swiftstream^^

Old 11-10-2009, 07:26 PM   #29
sasori_rocks!_02
Veteran Chunin

it seems he left

I married Swiftstream^^

Old 11-10-2009, 07:27 PM   #30
sasori_rocks!_02
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
it seems he left

he was getting an idea for attacking the shikai

I married Swiftstream^^

Old 11-10-2009, 07:30 PM   #31
Swiftstream
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
it seems he left
yeah but he may have been spying on us

Old 11-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #32
sasori_rocks!_02
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
yeah but he may have been spying on us

probably what they are doing. swift I g2g. I leave this place to you for now. kisses you. cya tomorrow

I married Swiftstream^^

Old 11-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #33
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Spying? No, I wanted to make sure you were dead. Unfortunately, you somehow ran away in time...again.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #34
Swiftstream
Apprentice Genin

What do you two want?!

Old 11-10-2009, 07:34 PM   #35
Swiftstream
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
probably what they are doing. swift I g2g. I leave this place to you for now. kisses you. cya tomorrow
Don't worry

Old 11-10-2009, 07:35 PM   #36
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Want? I want Sasori dead. Unfortunately for me and fortunately for you, I refuse to attack someone in their home. Unlike you, I have standards. Until next time.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:39 PM   #37
Swiftstream
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Want? I want Sasori dead. Unfortunately for me and fortunately for you, I refuse to attack someone in their home. Unlike you, I have standards. Until next time.
I have standards to, but I don't use them to kill people

Old 11-10-2009, 07:51 PM   #38
Swiftstream
Apprentice Genin

*turns and looks at computer*

Old 11-10-2009, 07:51 PM   #39
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

GRANDE CERO !!!!!!!! *everything burst with my beam*
Old 11-10-2009, 08:16 PM   #40
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

okay then now that your lab is distroyed i ll take this back *takes all the mask and blood you got*