Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:59 PM   #21
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Superwes Reborn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: RP Ultimate Death Showdown: Tsunade Uchiha vs Superwes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha View Post
*I go flying backwards but sonido out of sight again appearing beside you slicing of your arm while combining my blade with a large black cero of death shooting it at you at the same time my blade cuts*
*I duck from the attack, fly back. and Hide inside of the UNS board. I then throws chaos blast from my sword in all directions*
Old 11-10-2009, 09:27 PM   #22
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwes Reborn View Post
*I duck from the attack, fly back. and Hide inside of the UNS board. I then throws chaos blast from my sword in all directions*

Ultimate Reflection barrier * I then use my spiritual pressure to form a barrier around me reflecting your attacks back at you*
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #23
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

*You don't know where I am. More chaos blast come back, wearing down your shield, and I hide in the HM FC*
Old 11-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #24
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*You don't know where I am. More chaos blast come back, wearing down your shield, and I hide in the HM FC*
What you went to HM. *opens the portal thing and sonidos into HM and appears behind you stabbing you through the back*
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:43 PM   #25
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Shiz: *Thows voice* Well we are in the official Naruto Viz Forum. *You still don't know where I am, or which post. So you can't stab me. A chaos blast comes from behind you and goes straight through your back. I then appear in front of you, in the air, lunging down with my sword*
Old 11-11-2009, 05:51 PM   #26
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Shiz: *Thows voice* Well we are in the official Naruto Viz Forum. *You still don't know where I am, or which post. So you can't stab me. A chaos blast comes from behind you and goes straight through your back. I then appear in front of you, in the air, lunging down with my sword*
*gets hit by the blast struggling in paain as I block your sword with mine* damn
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:15 PM   #27
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Quote:
*gets hit by the blast struggling in paain as I block your sword with mine* damn
Shiz: Big mistake. *Imbues my sword with Chaos energy, breaking your sword, and with the left over momentom, I fall to the ground. Slashing you, from head to to*
Old 11-11-2009, 06:18 PM   #28
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Shiz: Big mistake. *Imbues my sword with Chaos energy, breaking your sword, and with the left over momentom, I fall to the ground. Slashing you, from head to to*
*I sonido out of the way and get cut but not from head to toe. I then increase my spiritual pressure to max and sonido out of sight.* Damn how am I supposed to use my release
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 11-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #29
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Quote:
*I sonido out of the way and get cut but not from head to toe. I then increase my spiritual pressure to max and sonido out of sight.* Damn how am I supposed to use my release
Shiz:...*appears behind you and whispers in her ear* No, you won't, because this match is over. *Knocks you into the ground and throw a barrage of chaos blast at you*
Old 11-13-2009, 08:33 PM   #30
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Shiz:...*appears behind you and whispers in her ear* No, you won't, because this match is over. *Knocks you into the ground and throw a barrage of chaos blast at you*
*I get knocked to the grounf but then sonido out off sight at the last minute before I get hit by the attack, appearing behind you stabbing my hand (espada can do this) right through your back grabing your heart and pulling it out crushing it with intense force*
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 11-13-2009, 08:39 PM   #31
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Quote:
*I get knocked to the grounf but then sonido out off sight at the last minute before I get hit by the attack, appearing behind you stabbing my hand (espada can do this) right through your back grabing your heart and pulling it out crushing it with intense force*
*Explodes with chaos energy, creating an explosive barrier that stops you cold.*
Old 11-13-2009, 08:51 PM   #32
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Explodes with chaos energy, creating an explosive barrier that stops you cold.*
A barrier..damn I have no choice. *Soniodo out of sight and in Hueco Mundo FC struggling as my eyes turn black. Spiritual energy now becoming immense as the castle of las noches begins to shake the windows shattering.* I may not have my release but I have a secret. *as my eyes become even darker my vision enhanses and my hollow mask now covers my entire face as long black horns form on top.* I never thought anyone would push me far enough to use this. Your good! * a black aura surrounds my body* Now you will die. *spiritual pressure still increaseing* bring it if you dare.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:08 PM   #33
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Quote:
A barrier..damn I have no choice. *Soniodo out of sight and in Hueco Mundo FC struggling as my eyes turn black. Spiritual energy now becoming immense as the castle of las noches begins to shake the windows shattering.* I may not have my release but I have a secret. *as my eyes become even darker my vision enhanses and my hollow mask now covers my entire face as long black horns form on top.* I never thought anyone would push me far enough to use this. Your good! * a black aura surrounds my body* Now you will die. *spiritual pressure still increaseing* bring it if you dare.
OOC: You can use your release as a trump card. Always you can
Shiz: Weird? What is that? I can do it too! *Gets on ground with all fours. And he howls into the wind as his fur gradually changes to purple. His claws on his knuckles grow to be over six inches long. He sword disenigrates. And he gets a lot bigger with more muscle mass. He legs grow longer.*
Chaos: Alright. give me your best..you'll soon die! *Runs at you on all fours*
Old 11-14-2009, 08:48 PM   #34
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
OOC: You can use your release as a trump card. Always you can
Shiz: Weird? What is that? I can do it too! *Gets on ground with all fours. And he howls into the wind as his fur gradually changes to purple. His claws on his knuckles grow to be over six inches long. He sword disenigrates. And he gets a lot bigger with more muscle mass. He legs grow longer.*
Chaos: Alright. give me your best..you'll soon die! *Runs at you on all fours*

I dont think so I cant use my release cause you broke my sword. This is my Super Hollow Epsada form. Not a release not the same thing. *As you come at me I grab you by your throat and smash you with increadible force into a wall.* I will not die....
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:59 PM   #35
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Quote:
I dont think so I cant use my release cause you broke my sword. This is my Super Hollow Epsada form. Not a release not the same thing. *As you come at me I grab you by your throat and smash you with increadible force into a wall.* I will not die....
Chaos:...blood! *As you grab my throat, I throw out acid from my mouth. Burning your face. Then I jump on you and claw at you with extreme ferocity*
Old 11-15-2009, 02:47 PM   #36
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Chaos:...blood! *As you grab my throat, I throw out acid from my mouth. Burning your face. Then I jump on you and claw at you with extreme ferocity*

oH ouch stop the pain not *laughes as my mask gets slighty burned that is on my face remember. As you jump I sonido out of the way and appeare behind you blasting my gren rey super hollow black cero of death with explosive tendancys.* I then sonido off into the distance and watch the explosion
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 11-16-2009, 12:33 PM   #37
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Quote:
oH ouch stop the pain not *laughes as my mask gets slighty burned that is on my face remember. As you jump I sonido out of the way and appeare behind you blasting my gren rey super hollow black cero of death with explosive tendancys.* I then sonido off into the distance and watch the explosion
OOC: How can espadas go super hollow? Just curious
Chaos: *Matches the cero with a chaos blast of equal or greater power* Gregeas *Growls and stuff like a beast*
Old 11-16-2009, 08:04 PM   #38
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
OOC: How can espadas go super hollow? Just curious
Chaos: *Matches the cero with a chaos blast of equal or greater power* Gregeas *Growls and stuff like a beast*
Long story make it short. One day I was wandering through the menos forest and I met a vasto lordes yes he was in the menos forest and said that he couldnt find his way out. I offored to help him but he was on the verge of death. He said that if I let him combine with me he would lend me his power. so now I am an espada with an inner hollow. weird. lol

*as the attack blasts destroying mine it heads directly to me as I hold out my hand and obsorb the blast combining it with my own gren rey cero of death sending it back at you at extreme speed*
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.

Last edited by Hally; 11-16-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:46 PM   #39
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Quote:
Long story make it short. One day I was wandering through the menos forest and I met a vasto lordes yes he was in the menos forest and said that he couldnt find his way out. I offored to help him but he was on the verge of death. He said that if I let him combine with me he would lend me his power. so now I am an espada with an inner hollow. weird. lol

*as the attack blasts destroying mine it heads directly to me as I hold out my hand and obsorb the blast combining it with my own gren rey cero of death sending it back at you at extreme speed*
OOC: Dang a vastelordes, pretty strong

Chaos:*Creates a small shield that only protects me for a few seconds while I fly above the blast. * That was a waste of energy on your part *My tail expands as I slam you into the ground. And the subsequent blast destroys the battlegrounds board*
Old 11-17-2009, 03:03 PM   #40
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
OOC: Dang a vastelordes, pretty strong

Chaos:*Creates a small shield that only protects me for a few seconds while I fly above the blast. * That was a waste of energy on your part *My tail expands as I slam you into the ground. And the subsequent blast destroys the battlegrounds board*

*my eyes catch your movement fast enough to counter as I grab your tail and fling you around in a circle into a wall as it crummbles. I then increase my spritual pressure combined with my inner hollow spiritual pressure as the ground begins to crack and shake. I then sonido around you in a circle blasting repeated gran rey ceros and then appear above holding out my hand as a large cero is formed and combined with two cero from my eyes and one from my mouth. I then blast it down at you with intense destructive speed and power as you are surrounded by my other ceros. I then appear under you with intense speed grabbing your legs ripping them off with extreme force and sonidoing in the distance watching as the ceros then hit you with devistating power* Dont mess with a Super Hollow Espada
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.