Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 05-08-2009, 07:56 PM   #1
hazymoon101
Genin

hazymoon101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to hazymoon101
Default Trurh or lies

Hello everyone.Some of the mangas may or may not be true.Its just a heads up.I figured this iut when I read a manga saying tobi is obito an another says its mandara.So its a little fishy so watch out

Remember the past , live the present , and belive in the future.

Spoiler:
Wow your actually reading this ... I got to give people more credit

Those who fire should be prepared to be fired at
' '
hazymoon101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #2
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Trurh or lies

Did you get it online? If so they may most likely be fixed. But if you bought it at the store no (well most likely).

Edit: Tobi is NOT Obito... He is Madara. Plus I don't even know why I said that ^ XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 12-15-2010 at 07:44 AM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:40 AM   #3
Genin Elite

007 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

idk if thats a truth or a lie

Im a lycan, so fear me and our race

My nindo: try your hardest,no matter what.

leader of the tailed host clan

sisters garraswerewolf Soccer Ninja 21
bro Revan
007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:15 AM   #4
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

yea like some of the translation mangas online, sometimes aren't offical so they can give u mixed up stuff

animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:24 AM   #5
seannfma
Special Jonin Candidate

seannfma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to seannfma

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover
yea like some of the translation mangas online, sometimes aren't offical so they can give u mixed up stuff
Ya they are lies somtimes

Close Friends: animelover, shinobi665, 2hyper4u, mangagirl, SakuraGirl

"The ones who didnt do anything are to blame the most"-me

"I made a promise to her, thats the most precious memory I have left!"-Sora-Kingdom hearts
seannfma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:52 AM   #6
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

but its definitly madara thats tobi

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:09 PM   #7
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazymoon101 View Post
Hello everyone.Some of the mangas may or may not be true.Its just a heads up.I figured this iut when I read a manga saying tobi is obito an another says its mandara.So its a little fishy so watch out
GAAAAAAAAAAA! Tobi isn't Obito!
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
C4 Karura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:12 PM   #8
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r has a spectacular chakra aura going on.EvL j3st3r has a spectacular chakra aura going on.EvL j3st3r has a spectacular chakra aura going on.EvL j3st3r has a spectacular chakra aura going on.EvL j3st3r has a spectacular chakra aura going on.EvL j3st3r has a spectacular chakra aura going on.EvL j3st3r has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I won't say who it is or isn't. I believe it's Madara since the manga has referred to him ONLY as Tobi and Madara. The manga never called him by any name other than those two.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote