Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 11-07-2009, 09:56 PM   #1
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

zenon883 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Question bleach

bleach is cool.
zenon883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #2
sasori_rocks!_02
Veteran Chunin

sasori_rocks!_02 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: bleach

1st post- ya it is!!! did you just start?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Fear Is true pain, but it can only be subscribed to those who deserve it..."- SR02

I adopted swiftstream-booya!!
I married Swiftstream^^

I was trained to become Fhurer Since I was a child, I have no memories of family or parents, my life has been decided for me since I was Born"- Fhurer King Bradley
sasori_rocks!_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:45 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yes, yes it is.
When did your interest on it began?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:46 PM   #4
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yes, it is cool. I started liking it when it premiered on AS.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:47 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I began liking it in late June. My curiosity got the best of me.

Old 11-07-2009, 10:49 PM   #6
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

So did mine when it started. I was like "This is going to be retarded" but then I watched it and I'm like "Whoa, this is freakin' awesome!" xD

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:03 PM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I was hooked on to it the moment Ichigo got beat-up by Isshin. xDD

Old 11-08-2009, 05:46 AM   #8
coinmanmat
Genin

coinmanmat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I first started reading the manga and I liked it and I became hooked as soon as i started watching the anime
coinmanmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:55 AM   #9
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

im starting to like it ...super hollow ichigo is so cool

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:23 AM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I watched the anime first, got caught up on all 220+ episodes in just three days.

Old 11-08-2009, 10:29 AM   #11
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I watched the anime first, got caught up on all 220+ episodes in just three days.
you had to have watched it for 72 hours straight O.o

bleach is awesome!!

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:17 AM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

And yes, I really had to, it was fun.

Old 11-08-2009, 12:04 PM   #13
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Bleach is a one of a kind japanese anime show.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:26 PM   #14
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Yes, it brought Revolution to the Anime World, along with Naruto and OP, lol.

Old 11-08-2009, 01:40 PM   #15
forsaken
Freshmen Academy Student

forsaken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i looove bleach my fav anime is
1: bleach

2: naruto

3: inuyasha

4: hunter x hunter
forsaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:53 PM   #16
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by forsaken View Post
i looove bleach my fav anime is
1: bleach

2: naruto

3: inuyasha

4: hunter x hunter
That's a good thing to know.

Old 11-08-2009, 02:36 PM   #17
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Bleach is the best, I hope AS doesnt take it off.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:44 PM   #18
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I agree.

P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:46 PM   #19
Lone Wolf
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I guess Bleach is more popular than One Piece now days. I like OP more.
Lone Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #20
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenon883 View Post
bleach is cool.
That is an understatement. lol

BLEACH is the NUMBER 1 BEST ANIME EVER lol
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote