Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Steven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Hulk vs. Goku

Little man think he stronger then Hulk, Hulk Strongest of them all. Hulk smash little man.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #2
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Hulk vs. Goku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Little man think he stronger then Hulk, Hulk Strongest of them all. Hulk smash little man.
Goku: Really?
Wrong.
*Ascends to SSJ4*
KAMEHAMEHA!
Dead.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #3
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yes.Hulk smash!
Old 11-07-2009, 06:56 PM   #4
ShadowKyuubi
Chunin Exam Participant

ShadowKyuubi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hm...hulk
Old 11-07-2009, 07:16 PM   #5
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticgoten View Post
goku: Really?
Wrong.
*ascends to ssj4*
kamehameha!
dead.
no!!! Hulk smash little man
Old 11-07-2009, 07:19 PM   #6
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Mabye Hulk can block the Kamehameha for a little while but Goku will just power up to Super Sayian and BOOM HULK DEAD.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:22 PM   #7
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Mabye Hulk can block the Kamehameha for a little while but Goku will just power up to Super Sayian and BOOM HULK DEAD.
i like him.i kinda agrre.goku is low relavistic but i think hes faster and hulk mabey can move 50 to 75 mile per hour and probably not even that.goku owns do to he can fly and is much faster and a planet busting kamehameha can kill hulk

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 11-07-2009, 07:29 PM   #8
Steven
Veteran Chunin

If Goku got hit once by hulk Goku would die the auger hulk gets the stronger hulk gets.

Hulk has Regenerative healing factor any lose body parts will regen.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:35 PM   #9
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If Goku got hit once by hulk Goku would die the auger hulk gets the stronger hulk gets.

goku can tank planet level attacks.can hulk destroy a planet with 1 punch?

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 11-07-2009, 07:36 PM   #10
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

But Goku got hit abunch of times by stronger people Broly i think is same size as Hulk and Broly totally owned Goku when they first fought. But Goku surived and even beat Broly .... sort of.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:39 PM   #11
kurribu99
Chunin

Location: if i tell u i would have to slap u with a fish.........
kurribu99 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to kurribu99

hulk can regenerate and gets stronger every time he gets hit so i say HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!
forum bro:ninja of tao, xenoato
adopted: mangagirl
forum cuz: ShikaTemaTobiDei
forum sis: rose93, teralife, Ninja Pink, akatsukiangel16, temari48
little niece: vino
NARUFLU!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
IMA FIRIN MEH LAZARZ!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2009, 07:43 PM   #12
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurribu99 View Post
hulk can regenerate and gets stronger every time he gets hit so i say HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!
can hulk fly and catch goku to SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 11-07-2009, 07:47 PM   #13
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
But Goku got hit abunch of times by stronger people Broly i think is same size as Hulk and Broly totally owned Goku when they first fought. But Goku surived and even beat Broly .... sort of.
Brolly was owning Goku and he would've killed him if every single one of his friends didn't give Goku all of their power so that Goku could beat Brolly.

Let's see, unlimited strength versus a giant gorrila, which I believe is Goku's strongest form? Seriously, Hulk is basically invincible.

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles

Old 11-07-2009, 07:48 PM   #14
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Hulk probably wins, he has massive regen, he's a planet buster, and he lifted 150 billion tons. That's a lot.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:49 PM   #15
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurribu99 View Post
Regenerate huh hmm who does that remind me of *thinks* o yeah Kid Buu
if i remeber correctly Goku destoried Kid Buu even if he could regenerate.

All he needs to do is do the Spirt Bomb.

And sense Hulk cant fly up and stop Goku, Goku can stay in the sky gather enough enegry then releasing it on Hulk.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:49 PM   #16
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

this is like goku vs. broly...broly just hammered on goku but goku withstood. i definitely think hulk could tank all of gokus physical attacks, but i bet goku could go straight thru him with a dragon fist.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:50 PM   #17
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:

And sense Hulk cant fly up and stop Goku, Goku can stay in the sky gather enough enegry then releasing it on Hulk.
You do realize that Goku needed the Dragon Balls, the entire earth, and episodes of plot to prepare the said Spirit Bomb.

He wouldn't get all that against Hulk in a one on one match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
this is like goku vs. broly...broly just hammered on goku but goku withstood. i definitely think hulk could tank all of gokus physical attacks, but i bet goku could go straight thru him with a dragon fist.
Yeah except Hulk is stronger than Broly. By a lot. So he wins.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:51 PM   #18
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
Goku would've died if it weren't for his friends. Hulk would immediately regenerate after Goku goes through him.

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles

Old 11-07-2009, 07:52 PM   #19
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Quote:

Hulk can jump into outerspace so i'm sure he can hit goku if you goes for SB
Old 11-07-2009, 07:52 PM   #20
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAM [bot] View Post
Brolly was owning Goku and he would've killed him if every single one of his friends didn't give Goku all of their power so that Goku could beat Brolly.

Let's see, unlimited strength versus a giant gorrila, which I believe is Goku's strongest form? Seriously, Hulk is basically invincible.
Yeah but Goku was just Super Sayian here Steven didnt say he couldnt go all the way to Super Sayain 4 where Goku would have owned Broly easy.
And own Hulk just the same.