Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-07-2009, 06:30 PM   #1
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default A REAL Goku vs. Superman Thread

This is what I wrote and think:
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profiles/...ku-vs-superman
READ BEFORE POSTING!

Last edited by MysticGoten; 11-07-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:32 PM   #2
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Re: A REAL Goku vs. Superman Thread

Superman wins, if the planet they're on is destroyed, Superman survives and Goku dies since he can't breathe.

Superman IS faster. He can travel through galaxies quickly and from feats he has shown millions of times light speed. Even SSJ4 Goku couldn't cross the entire Earth in a second.

Also Superman can tank just about everything Goku throws at him.

Keep in mind Superman can essentially throw planets.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:34 PM   #3
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I think your post was cut off. I know nearly nothing about Superman, so I'll just go off of what Lee said and say Superman would win.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:43 PM   #4
Bruce Lee is ownage
Freshmen Academy Student

Bruce Lee is ownage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Superman wins, if the planet they're on is destroyed, Superman survives and Goku dies since he can't breathe.

Superman IS faster. He can travel through galaxies quickly and from feats he has shown millions of times light speed. Even SSJ4 Goku couldn't cross the entire Earth in a second.

Also Superman can tank just about everything Goku throws at him.

Keep in mind Superman can essentially throw planets.
Don't forget that super man can also reverse time.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:44 PM   #5
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Steven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Superman wins

Faster then the speed of light
he is stronger then Goku (he can lift 900,000,000,000,000 tons)
can blow goku away with just his breath and can freeze him soild with his breath, can burn a hole through him with his heat vision, can tank anything Goku hits him with.

Superman hands down.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:49 PM   #6
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

NO ONE IS READING WHAT I WROTE. THATS THE POINT.
Let's see who you think after you finish it!
Read before posting!
Old 11-07-2009, 06:52 PM   #7
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGoten View Post
Read before posting!
What are you talking about a single age of superman?
Old 11-07-2009, 06:54 PM   #8
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
What are you talking about a single age of superman?
All them. I find the strongest version of Superman for one of the three catagories. READ.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #9
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Special Beam Cannon is a technique where Its speed changes to the power level of the person preforming the move. so if Piccolo had a power level of 1000 the Cannon's speed was 1000 mph meaning it was only mach 1 at best! not the speed of light.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:05 PM   #10
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Special Beam Cannon is a technique where Its speed changes to the power level of the person preforming the move. so if Piccolo had a power level of 1000 the Cannon's speed was 1000 mph meaning it was only mach 1 at best! not the speed of light.
That was never said n the manga or anime. That's just some fan made idea. PICCOLO ACTUALLY SAYS, "H-He sidestepped it! Th-that means...he can move faster than the speed of LIGHT!"
Old 11-07-2009, 07:13 PM   #11
Steven
Veteran Chunin

if you watch the anime you can clear see the attack so its not the speed of light.

Light of Death meaning Demon Impaling Light Killing Gun (not speed of light).
Old 11-07-2009, 07:17 PM   #12
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
if you watch the anime you can clear see the attack so its not the speed of light.

Wrong. It's obvious all of DBZ is slowed down. Dragon Ball Z Episode 97, "THIS PLANETS GONNA BLOW UP IN FIVE MINUTES"
9 eps later
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Old 11-07-2009, 07:20 PM   #13
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

thats the point.anime is not canon unless it was manga too.its also a show.u think it would be stupid to use a move that u cant see.that would be gay.its anime not rocket science

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 11-07-2009, 07:23 PM   #14
Steven
Veteran Chunin

It doesn't really matter he said find the strongest superman so (Superman Prime)

Goku loses in under a min.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:26 PM   #15
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Goku>normal superman

Superman Pre-crisis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gok u

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 11-07-2009, 07:48 PM   #16
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Goku>normal superman

Superman Pre-crisis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gok u
in that case

Normal Goku vs Golden Age Superman (Superman wins by using his Superhuman control of face muscles to look like a friend of Goku an punchs a hole through his body.)

Goku SSJ vs. Modern era Superman (Superman wins do to to the fact that he has Invulnerability and is a can move at the speed of light and can lift 900,000,000,000,000 Tons one hit crushs every bone in Goku's body.)

Goku SSJ 2 vs. Silver/Bronze Age Superman (pre-crisis no need to explain)

Goku SSJ 3 vs. Altering reality superboy-prime (stronger then pre-crisis no need to Explain)

Goku SSJ4 vs. Superman Prime (the most powerful form of superman he is now godlike unlimited powers. Meaning there isn't anything he can't do he wins.)
Old 11-07-2009, 07:55 PM   #17
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGoten View Post
Read before posting!
But what you wrote is wrong, Goku is not light speed, even SSJ4 Goku couldn't cross Earth in less than a second, yet some Supermen are millions of times light speed.

When has Goku ever destroyed a universe. Oh yeah, never.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:02 PM   #18
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

this is how it would go down:
lol
Old 11-07-2009, 08:14 PM   #19
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
this is how it would go down:
lol
The only thing that fan did was use video editing software to replace the people that was fighting at the time of the video. fail!

Last edited by Steven; 11-07-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #20
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The only thing that fan did was use video editing software to replace the people that was fight at the time of the video. fail!
its a joke man.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Tags
goku vs superman