Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 11-07-2009, 03:16 PM   #21
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The "Avatar Knows No Gender" Movement!

i support this even though i have the same gender as my pic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:17 PM   #22
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This is great! So many supporters!

P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:46 PM   #23
Eternal Chaos
Genin

Eternal Chaos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I concur, it's just an avatar and holds no meaning at all. I just chose this one because Sakura actually looks like she is going to kick some a**, though apparently looks can be deceiving and also because the options are limited.
Eternal Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:10 PM   #24
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Chaos View Post
I concur, it's just an avatar and holds no meaning at all. I just chose this one because Sakura actually looks like she is going to kick some a**, though apparently looks can be deceiving and also because the options are limited.
Lol, I thought the same thing when I saw that avatar.

Spoiler:

Old 11-07-2009, 09:20 PM   #25
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

So, any more supporters???

Spoiler:

Old 11-07-2009, 09:23 PM   #26
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Sign me up!

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:23 PM   #27
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I support. My avatar is Deidara but only because he's one of my favorite characters(along with Hidan and Sasori.) But I think most people already know that I'm a girl.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:24 PM   #28
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I support!!!
People have thought I was a guy, and I have kakashi as my avatar he is the opposite of my gender, imma girl
Old 11-07-2009, 09:28 PM   #29
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
I support!!!
People have thought I was a guy, and I have kakashi as my avatar he is the opposite of my gender, imma girl
yeah. but people have asked if i was a guy too.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:28 PM   #30
GenFlower12
Veteran Chunin

GenFlower12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
That is so true. I am a guy with a Deidara avatar. I never assumed whoever has an avatar with that gender means that it is actually their gender. My friend GenFlower12 is a girl and she has an avatar of Shikamaru.
I'll join and the reason I prefer Shika is 1.He's one of my fav. 2.His pose is neutral 3.The girl character poses are so lame to me.
GenFlower12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:29 PM   #31
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post

and your name even says sasu_GIRL!!!!
wow people need to read
Old 11-07-2009, 09:30 PM   #32
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i'm in..but i'm still on avatar strike 'til new ones are made available...
Shkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:31 PM   #33
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shkin View Post
have fun with that strike.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:32 PM   #34
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
That's stupid. Especially since your name is Sasu_GIRL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenFlower12 View Post
I'll join and the reason I prefer Shika is 1.He's one of my fav. 2.His pose is neutral 3.The girl character poses are so lame to me.
I think most of the girls are lame themselves. Most. If they had a mizukage avatar that would be awesome.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #35
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shkin View Post
Cool! I wish they really have the Sannin as avatars! Especially Jiraiya!!

Spoiler:

Old 11-07-2009, 09:35 PM   #36
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

That would be awesome to have a mizukage avatar or anko, because those are the only girls I like.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:36 PM   #37
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
That would be awesome to have a mizukage avatar or anko, because those are the only girls I like.
Mizukage! ^^

Spoiler:

Old 11-08-2009, 09:09 AM   #38
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I'll join. I miss being abled to use the Kisame avatar, since many thought I was a boy because I used it, which is why I changed to this Sakura one (and because this is the only other one that doesn't bother me as much)

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:13 AM   #39
temari50009
Genin

temari50009 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i support you even though my avatar is the same as my gender

Little sister of CutieSakura
Best Friends with Gaara's girl and Kakashi's girl
Member of Temari"s fan club

I believe ninjas are real

temari50009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:13 AM   #40
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

MannyGAGA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to MannyGAGA Send a message via Yahoo to MannyGAGA

i wiil join this! i had hinata and somone thought the other!
MannyGAGA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags