Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 11-11-2009, 05:44 PM   #101
Shika'sgurl
Chunin Exam Participant

Shika'sgurl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Shika'sgurl
Default Re: moonlight medical roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
Amiko took a quick look at Kyoko she knew that she had brain damage and that she couldnt heal it even if she could dhe didnt have enough materials.Kyoko would have to live with that for the rest of her life unfortuanatly.All amiko could do was fix the crack in her head.
Tsukiko knew that only the crack in Kyoko's head could be healed. She couldn't do anything about the brain damage. Its was too bad. She watched as Amiko fix the crack on Kyoko's head. She tried to comfort Kyoko as Amiko got to work. "Anything else you want me to do?"

Epic best friend-JapaneseAnimeForLife
Awesome twin-like cousin-ANIMELVR4EVR
Dear little sister-KIBAFAN321

I ♥ you all!
ShiKibAme
Shika'sgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:11 PM   #102
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

kyoko whimpered. She was scared. What was happening?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana was feeling almost warmer and she sighed in relief

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:16 PM   #103
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reala View Post
Tereya nodded, "Thank you" She smiled.
Tereya then picked up the needle and stitched the girl's wound up with a soft, but strong thread. She then cleaned it again before bandaging it properly this time.
"We're almost done here Kara, Lily, once we've finished we should look for another person to treat," Tereya said as she cleaned and bandaged the rest of the girl's wounds.
Kara smiled back and Lily purred "Your welcome, anything to help." said Kara "and your right once we are done we should look for other people to treat."
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:05 AM   #104
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Tereya packed away her things and stood up.
"Okay, lets go!" Tereya smiled.
She turned and scanned the corpse filled clearing.
"Hm, there's a boy over there, i can see he's still breathing, just" Tereya frowned.
She looked back to Kara and Lily, who were standing, and lead them over to the boy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Believers NEVER Die!
Reala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:27 PM   #105
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika'sgurl View Post
Tsukiko knew that only the crack in Kyoko's head could be healed. She couldn't do anything about the brain damage. Its was too bad. She watched as Amiko fix the crack on Kyoko's head. She tried to comfort Kyoko as Amiko got to work. "Anything else you want me to do?"

"Yes" amiko said it looks like Kyoko's gonna need a couple of stitches in the head can u make a pain reliever Tsukiko to at leaste reduce the pain of the precedure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by rainbowrazor; 11-12-2009 at 04:08 PM.
rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:30 PM   #106
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

AFtEr STaR FiNiShEd wItH HaNa STaR HeAlEd HAnA'S OtHeR MiNoR InJuRiEs aNd tHeN HeArD A SoUnD. STaR LoOkEd oVeR AnD SaW SoMeOnE WhO WaS AlL BlOoDy aNd wAs cOmInG ToWaRd STaR. STaR ThOuGhT "WHo iS ThAt pErSoN? iS It aN EnEmY?" WhEn hE CaMe cLoSeR StAr sAw iT WaS An aLlI!! StAr rAn oVeR To hIm aNd sAw hE HaD BeEn cUt aNd nEeDeD AdVaNcE HeAlInG PrOnTo. StAr cAlLeD To tHe oThErS "HELP OVER HERE!"

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:46 PM   #107
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

((sweet color typeing thing.))

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 11-12-2009, 03:53 PM   #108
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

((I kNoW ))

Old 11-13-2009, 08:30 AM   #109
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED

Awards Showcase

"We'll come over in a minute Star! we've got s situation over here!" Tereya called back.
She and Kara we assessing the boy.
He was bleeding all over. He was drowning in his own blood.
He had many deep wounds, even some with weapons still in them.
"Hmm, we need to clear out his lungs, some CPR should do and then attend to his flesh wounds, but first check for internal damage," Tereya said in one breath.

((doesn't that take you ages? I did that in class once, it took like, 15 minutes, just so i could make everyone lose the game(Incidently you've just lost) in rainbow style!! ))

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 11-13-2009, 12:17 PM   #110
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
"We'll come over in a minute Star! we've got s situation over here!" Tereya called back.
She and Kara we assessing the boy.
He was bleeding all over. He was drowning in his own blood.
He had many deep wounds, even some with weapons still in them.
"Hmm, we need to clear out his lungs, some CPR should do and then attend to his flesh wounds, but first check for internal damage," Tereya said in one breath.

((doesn't that take you ages? I did that in class once, it took like, 15 minutes, just so i could make everyone lose the game(Incidently you've just lost) in rainbow style!! ))
"Ok" said Kara "You do the CPR and i'll start healing the flesh wounds." Then Kara started to heal the wounds.

((sorry if I did not post sooner but something went wrong with my computer and could not log off. So I had to shut down my computer.))
Old 11-13-2009, 01:13 PM   #111
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Tereya nodded. ((yeah the only way i could think of to get blood out of the lungs is making him cough it up)).
Tereya placed her hands on his chest in the shape of an X and pumped his chest hard. Blood started bubblign out of his mouth.
"A little more" Tereya mumbled under her breath before she pumped down on his chest again.
He bolted upright a coughed up blood over hsi already bloodstained front.
"There we go" Tereya smiled.
He was breathing easier.
"He should be fine like that, we'll clean him up and bandages his wounds, he's lucky and hasn't got much internal damage, we should be able to help Star soon"

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 11-13-2009, 02:46 PM   #112
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

While i waited for my teen i began sterilizing my tools with fire and then began healing his wounds.

Old 11-13-2009, 03:29 PM   #113
Shika'sgurl
Chunin Exam Participant

Shika'sgurl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Shika'sgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post

"Yes" amiko said it looks like Kyoko's gonna need a couple of stitches in the head can u make a pain reliever Tsukiko to at leaste reduce the pain of the precedure.
"Ok." Tsukiko agreed. "But at the moment Kara has all the herbs with her. I'll go ask her for some. I'll be right back." Tsukiko goes to ask Kara for the herbs so that she can make a pain reliever for Kyoko.

Epic best friend-JapaneseAnimeForLife
Awesome twin-like cousin-ANIMELVR4EVR
Dear little sister-KIBAFAN321

I ♥ you all!
ShiKibAme
Shika'sgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 03:40 PM   #114
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika'sgurl View Post
"Ok." Tsukiko agreed. "But at the moment Kara has all the herbs with her. I'll go ask her for some. I'll be right back." Tsukiko goes to ask Kara for the herbs so that she can make a pain reliever for Kyoko.

"Okay ill prepare my tools while your at it"Amiko said.Amiko began cleaning her medical tools she went throught the process like everytime sterilizing it with fire and then dipping them in cold water while she waited for the pain reliever.

Last edited by rainbowrazor; 11-13-2009 at 04:08 PM.
rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 03:52 PM   #115
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Tereya nodded. ((yeah the only way i could think of to get blood out of the lungs is making him cough it up)).
Tereya placed her hands on his chest in the shape of an X and pumped his chest hard. Blood started bubblign out of his mouth.
"A little more" Tereya mumbled under her breath before she pumped down on his chest again.
He bolted upright a coughed up blood over hsi already bloodstained front.
"There we go" Tereya smiled.
He was breathing easier.
"He should be fine like that, we'll clean him up and bandages his wounds, he's lucky and hasn't got much internal damage, we should be able to help Star soon"
"Ok, lets get started." Said Kara. Kara started healing him till she saw Tsukiko coming over. "Yes, do you need anything Tsukiko?"
Old 11-14-2009, 09:05 AM   #116
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Tereya nodded and cleaned away the blood before locating the internal damage and healing it quickly before cleaning and bandaging his surface wounds.
"Kara, do you have something that'll relieve pain? he looks like he needs it" Tereya asked.

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 11-14-2009, 10:23 AM   #117
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

((Okay, Veary good.... I'm thinking of ending this like really soon so You all finish healing your person then just skip to when everyone is healed or dead.))

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 11-14-2009, 11:50 AM   #118
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

(( *nods* okay! Good luck everyone!!! ))

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 11-14-2009, 01:01 PM   #119
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

♥Star just kept waiting, while 3 people worked on one person, she was stuck trying to heal her person. ALONE

Old 11-14-2009, 01:06 PM   #120
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

((three people aren't working on one person))

Believers NEVER Die!

Tags
moonlight, roleplay, test, wind