Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 11-08-2009, 10:06 AM   #21
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: moonlight medical roleplay

Yukiko stayed there she could hear someone walk up to her and the soft sound s of voices she then feelt like she was falling... falling... she then fainted.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:15 AM   #22
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Star could now tell Yukiko was unconscious, and if she were to loose anymore blood then she might be done for. So i would have to close up the wound so that no more blood will be loss.

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:17 AM   #23
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Tereya continued working, Yukiko had lost alot of blood, but things were starting to look sort of better. (( just writing a little filler sentence, Is that okay? cause it's not dominating the RP or anything and i haven't comfirmed anything))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Believers NEVER Die!
Reala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:52 AM   #24
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Amiko heard Tereya calling for assistance.Amiko quickly spotted her and walked over to her.It was Yukiko and by just looking at her she was in critical conditon.Amiko got on her knees herself and scanned Yukiko.Amiko knew this would end badly if they didnt heal her fast.Amiko was focased on the more serious injuries at the moment.If they didnt heal the internal bleeding quickly it would eventually lead to death and cardiac arrest.Amiko also noticed her left lung.Amiko said,"Maybe we should each heal one thing".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by rainbowrazor; 11-08-2009 at 11:59 AM.
rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:58 AM   #25
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yukiko was knocked out and in a critical condition

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 11-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #26
Shika'sgurl
Chunin Exam Participant

Shika'sgurl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Shika'sgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
Kara Tereya call. She wanted to help her but she had this guy to work on. "Hurry up Lily" Kara thought "I need help too."
Tsukiko turns around to see a cat coming towards her, with a note in its mouth. She took and read the note.
"This is Kara please help me save this one guy. He has lost lot of blood and I do not think I can save him in time. Follow Lily (the cat) to where I am please.
Kara
"

"Hey guys, I'm going to go where Kara is." She said. Then Tsukiko followed Lily to where Kara was. She walks up to Kara and crouches down. "You needed help?"

Epic best friend-JapaneseAnimeForLife
Awesome twin-like cousin-ANIMELVR4EVR
Dear little sister-KIBAFAN321

I ♥ you all!
ShiKibAme
Shika'sgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:11 PM   #27
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

((wait for C-C too))

Yukiko stayed there in a critical contideion.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 11-08-2009, 12:14 PM   #28
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Yukiko could breath better but all of a sudden a shock ran threw her body. She was struck by lighting becasue the clearing was by a forest!

((Lol, I love makeing this difficult for you guys))

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 11-08-2009, 12:14 PM   #29
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Kara was working on the guy when she sees Tsukiko coming toward her. "Oh thank you Lily!" Thought Kara Tsukio crouches besides Kara and says "You need help?"
Kara says "Yes, thanks for coming. Now lets get started."
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:16 PM   #30
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED

Awards Showcase

(((This post goes between Cherryflower's posts :S (the one about the lightning and the one above it!!!!!!!!!)))

Tereya nodded at Amiko, "Yes, i'll work on the lung ang you the internal bleeding,"
Tereya's face was set firmly as she looked back down and continued working.
A little relief washed over her as Amiko began helping her. Yukiko was more likely to survive this way.
The damage in her lung was healing up fast due to the chakra, it inflated alittle, and Yukiko's breathign evened out a little.
Heh, almost there Yukiko, You'll be okay (italic is thought)

((i deleted it cause Yukiko said wait for C-C so.. :S but i'll repost since yukiko posted afterward))

Believers NEVER Die!

Last edited by Reala; 11-08-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:17 PM   #31
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

((*shakes fist at Yukiko* should we wait for C-C now then?))

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 11-08-2009, 12:20 PM   #32
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

((I think so. Wait for C-C also, I GOT STRUCK BY LIGHTNING HERE IS ANYONE MISSED MY POST!))

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 11-08-2009, 12:23 PM   #33
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Amiko ageeded and got right to work.Since Yukiko was unconcious now so Amiko monitored her airway and breathing constantly. Amiko soon scanned how heavy the internal bleeding was and the amount of damage to the organ and the blood vessels that supply it, Amiko identifed the injured organ and soon began to heal Yukiko and Green Shousen Charkra formed around Amikos hands and began to stop the source of bleeding and repairing any damage that the bleeding may have caused.

(okay good idea to wait for her)(lightning whats next lolz dont wanna know)

Last edited by rainbowrazor; 11-08-2009 at 12:28 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:28 PM   #34
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

((i'll write on OMG post about the lightning, then we wait for C-C, yah?))

Tereya jumped back as the lightning struck Yukiko's forehead.
She shook violently and then stilled abruptly, there was a black mark on her forehead, spilling blood ((Hah your forehead has got a silly mark on it(that's for the lightning!!)))
"Crap!!" Tereya hissed, she jumped forward and assessed Yukiko again, her heart was slowing down at an alarming rate. ((that doesn't make sense))
"Amiko! Hurry! Her heart is slowing down, we don't have much time!!" Tereya panicked.
Tereya took a second to calm herself and began working on Yukiko's heart, while Amiko focused on Yukiko's other organs. Once Yukiko'a heart was back on track, Tereya scanned Yukiko's brain for any damage, using the green healing chakra. There was no damage. Tereya cleaned Yukiko's forehead wound and healed it, before returning to the slightly inflated lung to check that it was working and hadn't been affected by the lightning.

Believers NEVER Die!

Last edited by Reala; 11-08-2009 at 12:35 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:39 PM   #35
rainbowrazor
Jonin

((Ya me to i guess i'll write on OMG post about the lightning, then we wait for C-C, yah? same here ))

Amiko had backed away as well the internal bleeding had decreased by a lot but now they had new problems to worry about.By the look of it Yukiko had taken quite a shock and the rain didnt help either.Amiko soon got to work even faster by checking all the damaged organs and healing them the best she could.She knew the most important thing is to make the heart rhythm normal again. When the electricity strikes, heart function is greatly disturbed but Tereya was taking good care of that.She knew they also had to keep an eye out for Yukiko's muscles in the body to contract violently and of she was breathing properly.(AND SINCE YOU SAID SHEWAS STUCK IN THE FOREHEAD)Amiko knew Yukiko may have recieved brain damage a coma may develop.Amiko knew typically, the person awakens but does not remember what happened before the injury (amnesia). The person may be confused, think slowly, and have difficulty concentrating and remembering recent events. Personality changes may occur.Also amiko checked for any signs of injury to the eyes and ear drums and temporarily paralyzed to the legs

Last edited by rainbowrazor; 11-08-2009 at 12:48 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:43 PM   #36
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

((Hmp, This post is punishment for the black mark on my forehead))

The lightning struck a VEARY HEAVY tree makeing it fall on Yukiko.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 11-08-2009, 12:50 PM   #37
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

((O.o Noooo! don't be mad *cry* i was joking!!!))

Tereya noticed the tree falling and quickly pulled out her hammer and swung it underarm, it hit the tree, making it fall the other way, before it landed on Yukiko.

Believers NEVER Die!

Last edited by Reala; 11-08-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:55 PM   #38
rainbowrazor
Jonin

((aww come on lolz jkjk)

Amiko noticed the lightning hit the falling tree branch but Tereya took care of it."Great job that was a close one", Amiko said.Amiko continued to inspect Yukikos condition for anymore critical injuries

Last edited by rainbowrazor; 11-08-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:06 PM   #39
Shika'sgurl
Chunin Exam Participant

Shika'sgurl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Shika'sgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
Kara was working on the guy when she sees Tsukiko coming toward her. "Oh thank you Lily!" Thought Kara Tsukio crouches besides Kara and says "You need help?"
Kara says "Yes, thanks for coming. Now lets get started."
"Ok." Tsukiko checked the guy's pulse. "He has a pulse, but its not very strong...He's bleeding heavily, we have to stop it. You have herbs with you right?"

Epic best friend-JapaneseAnimeForLife
Awesome twin-like cousin-ANIMELVR4EVR
Dear little sister-KIBAFAN321

I ♥ you all!
ShiKibAme
Shika'sgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:28 PM   #40
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Tsukiko asked Kara if I had any herbs. "Yes, I do. I also have bandages we can use." *gives Tsukiko some bandages* "I stoped some of the bleeding but it is still heavy. We got to work fast if we are to save him." *starts bandaging him up*
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
moonlight, roleplay, test, wind