Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 11-07-2009, 12:07 PM   #1
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default moonlight medical roleplay

Moonlight medical roleplay test

Hello and before you post you need to read this:
Only Cherryflower(Medic), SakuraRen(Medic), NickTasogare(kage), Ashurii Kisate(She's the Ko-kage) RainbowRazor, Reala, C-C, GaaraXsaiFan, and Shika'sgurl Can post here. So if you are not one of those people, you cannot post until the mission is over and you want to congradulate them on a good job.

Okay now that that is over with down to bussiness This thread is for the moonlight village ninja that want to become a medicla ninja, we elminated everyone exept for these five, who will now roleplay showing their Major medic skills. Here are the contestants and juges.

Judges

Cherryflower
SakuraRen
Ashurii Kisate (maby SHe is the Ko-Kage)
Nick Tasogare (maby, He is the Kage)

Roleplay Test Takers
RainbowRazor
C-C
Reala
GaaraXsaiFan
Shika'sGurl

There that is all of the contestants trying to become a medic. Now every every contest need some rules so, Here's the rules!

Rules
1. NO SPAMMING!
2. No posting unless you are the people listed above
3.You can only post ONCE until everyone elese has posted and if one person is posted alot. we will step in and stop the roleplay.
4. Juges and no one elese can helo the contesants
5. DO your best and have fun!

Okay the rules are done now I want to explain the judgeing abit. Once the mission has been over. The judegs will look through your posts and jude you on certain things, like how well you work with others, how well you describe what your doing, Your commen sense, and just how good of a medic you would be. quite simple actualy, so just act normal. oh but we do want you to write in third person. and when ever you are speaking off topic do this (( )) But you shouldn't be speaking off topic, just if your posting and you want to ask a question out of the roleplay like this: ((How long is this mission going to be?)) You see?

Now that the boring stuff is done, Roleplay time, Underneath is the battle post, all you need to do is the healing part. Okay? Good, Lets start!

The tsukikage of the moonlight has just summoned five medics to the battle feild. It is more than two kilomiles away. The five medics run together as fast and queitly as they can. they run past bushes and trees and threw the wet mud, untill they get to an open clearing covered with the blood of others THey see a large number of injured moonlight ninja laying in the cold, wet, muddy, ground. The sky is crying, raindorps falling in buckets. The wind is strong, knocking you off your veary two feet, grabbing you, and knocking you down. You can hear no birds singing or the rustleing of mice. All is quiet, the silence is deadly. A flash of light flys across the dark strom filled sky, sending shivers up your spine, along with the chills of the auttum night. You hear the clash and Clang of the lighting along with the dark booming voice of the thunder, it sounds as if the two are fighting, the rain is the blood. You look at the bodies on the ground, like a sea of corpses. And you know, that only half of them are alive. You know many people in the sea of bodies, and try not to shead a single tear at the loss of a loved one. As the wind blows hard, knocking you off your feet you give a glance to the other sorrow filled medics, that asks them what to do......

Now... ROLEPLAY!

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:26 PM   #2
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Default Re: moonlight medical roleplay

Tears filled Tereya's eyes. She wiped them on her sleeve and looked to her comrades.
"Come on, lets get to work, the longer we stand here the more are going to die, what's the plan of action?" Tereya asked firmly, she was sad at all this bloodshed, but she would not let it get in her way, it'd only be worse if she waited.
Now was the time to jump into action, to fight off the gloomy presecence of the the grim reaper with the gift of restoration, stored within her chakra.
This was what she was born to do.
Restoration, the most powerful gift there ever was.
Heh, i'll be just like her, i'll get to say "You're going to be just fine", just like she used to say.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Believers NEVER Die!

Last edited by Reala; 11-07-2009 at 12:28 PM.
Reala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:28 PM   #3
Ashurii Kisate
Chunin

Ashurii Kisate is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ash ducked under her opponent's arm, avoiding the keen edge of a blade that had been aimed at her neck, and fell back on both arms, performing a crescent kick to knock his hand away. There was a crack and a cry of pain, but she wasted no time, though she winced inwardly.
Ninja or no ninja, there was something about breaking bones and causing pain that still made the Co-Kage a tad squeamish.

Ash had radioed for five medical ninja to arrive on the scene pronto, for this battle was taking its toll on her shinobi. She was waiting for Nick's word to retreat, while praying for a miracle to give her standing shinobi strength to carry on for as long as they could. She had never excelled at medical nin-jutsu and hadn't needed it save for severe wounds, given that she healed fast on her own.
Ducking and weaving, she made her way towards the area where the medics were to meet, ready to give orders; she was there to ward off the attackers so the medics could do there job.

"On the battlefield there is only war. There is no room for peace,"
Ashurii Kisate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:46 PM   #4
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED

Awards Showcase

Tereya spotted Ashurii in the distance.
Tereya was about to call out to her, but then paused.
She motioned to the team of Ash's position and they silently darted to the co-kage.
"What's the situation Ash-Sensei (is it alright ifi call you that? seeing as you're my superior)" Tereya asked.
She was eager to go heal people, but it was best she knew all the information first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 11-07-2009, 04:09 PM   #5
Shika'sgurl
Chunin Exam Participant

Shika'sgurl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Shika'sgurl

((BTW my character's name is Tsukiko))
Tsukiko followed Tereya to where Ash was stading. Tsukiko wanted to go on and heal all the injured shinobi, but she knew that Tereya was right. They needed more info before starting anything. Tsukiko waited silently for Ash-Sensei to tell them what to do.

Epic best friend-JapaneseAnimeForLife
Awesome twin-like cousin-ANIMELVR4EVR
Dear little sister-KIBAFAN321

I ♥ you all!
ShiKibAme
Shika'sgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:13 PM   #6
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

((Okies,))

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 11-07-2009, 05:17 PM   #7
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

((veary good. But wait for the others to post until you guys post more. I don't want like... One person posting away the whole mission.))

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 11-07-2009, 05:21 PM   #8
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

((My charater is Kara))
Kara looked over the sea of bodies. She was sad. She saw some of her friends and comrads. "Hunter, Cynthia, Rachel, Anissa, Madison" She counted in her head. She was about to cry. "Got to stay strong" She thought "Do not cry! Do not cry!" She was not sad only for her friends but all so for the other brave ninjas that were injured or dead. Then she saw Tereya and Tsukiko going to Ash. "I better go over there" She thought and started go over where Ash is.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:09 PM   #9
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Amiko looked at all the people on the ground covered in blood for only a second she stepped on the muddy bloody puddles on the ground spread by the rain the wind was blowing hard by now.She knew only about half were alive most in criticle condition and needed imediate medical help and the other half was deseased.Amiko was saddened by the situtation but knew that crying would not change the situation at all so she remained calm many of these shinobi she saw on a daily bases and now they were gone just like that.Raindrops continue to fall,Amiko tells herself,"Their deaths will not be for nothing".Amiko soon sees Ash,Tereya,Kara and quickly walks towards them and is ready to get to work as soon as possible to save as many lives as possible.Amiko says"Shall we get to work" but first she wanted a full report of the situation and what happened before heading out".

Last edited by rainbowrazor; 11-07-2009 at 06:25 PM.
rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:08 AM   #10
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

((okay. Just wait for C-C to post before you guys start getting too far ahead.))

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 11-08-2009, 07:10 AM   #11
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

((My character is Star))
Star looks around at the bodies, she wants to cry, but she cant. She must stay strong. If not for her, for them because they would not like to see her cry. She then spots her fellow medics and walks over to them. She knows they feel same, so she doesnt feel like she is the weakest. She asks for the update of the situation first, and then looks out at the bodies, and only sees a few gasping for breath. "We'd better get started" she says..."Or well have no one left..."

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:37 AM   #12
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

"First lets find out the situation Star, they we'll know what to look out for and be careful of. I think we should split into pairs and but still work induvidually. Because then someone will always be near us to help us if we get attacked or something."

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 11-08-2009, 08:48 AM   #13
Ashurii Kisate
Chunin

((Its fine if you call me that, I don't mind xD))

Ash didn't want to worry the medics, but she wasn't going to lie.
"The situation is dire, that's why I called all of you out here," she spoke while taking down another enemy with well placed shoulder-to-the-gut move. "I'm going to be the one keeping the enemy away from you so you can do your jobs," She disappeared for a brief moment and returned, her tanto unsheathed and coated in a thin layer of blood.
Damn it all...
"Just call if you need me, I'll be close,"

Old 11-08-2009, 08:54 AM   #14
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Tereya nodded, "Yes Ma'm,"

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 11-08-2009, 08:57 AM   #15
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

((I will help be an injured person!))

Yukiko layed in the cold mud. with hardly any chakra left. She was gasping for breath, and her wounds were deep. The girl's arm was also twisting strangely, and she hardly had enough energy to stay awake. the rain drip dropped on her forehead though keeping her awake, but cold.

((right now, pretend I'm not a medic))

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 11-08-2009, 09:06 AM   #16
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Kara was walking to the others when she heard something behind her. She stop and looked behind her to see who it was. "May be it was one of the other medic ninja" Kara thought but she smiled to at the thing comeing toward her. It was a calico she-cat with green eyes and a small pack on her back. She quickly bent down to pet the cat when she sat beside her. "Where have you been Lily? I was wondering were you went off too. Did you get the herbs and berries I told you to get?" Kara asked Lily meowed. Which ment that she did. "Ok, come on we need to get to the others" Kara said Kara started walking again with Lily by her side. Then she felt something grab her ankle. She looked down to see one of our ninja. Kara looked him over to see very deep cuts every where on his body. "Help...Me...." He said I looked at the others they were not to far away. "I know I should get to the others but I can't resist a cry for help" Kara thought
"Please. Oh, PLEASE help me!" He said
Kara sighed "It'll be just a second" Kara thought.
Kara started healing him. She notice some infection. She went to her pack and grab some horsetail. She crushed it into poultice then put them on the infection. "He has lost alot of blood" Kara thought. "I think i'll need to more help to save him" Kara took a small peice of paper out of her pack and wrote:

This is Kara please help me save this one guy. He has lost lot of blood and I do not think I can save him in time. Follow Lily (the cat) to where I am please.

Kara

Then Kara gave the message to Lily and said "Give this to the other medic ninja and lead them to me. Ok." Lily noded and went of to them with impresive speed. Then Kara started healing him again until they come.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:10 AM   #17
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Tereya scanned the area, looking for a place to start.
She noticed her comrade, Yukiko, lying in the mud, slowly dying on the spot.
Tereya clenched her teeth before darting over to her.
"Hey, Yukiko! It's me, I'll see what i can do, 'kay?" Tereya whispered reassurance to her partner.
Tereya began with a quick chakra scan to find out the situation; she chakra was dangerously low, she had deep wounds, the left lung was collapsed and a broken arm, she also had bad internal bleeding.
"Guys! i need some help! Yukiko's badly wounded!!" Tereya called over to the other medical ninja, they didn't have much time.
Tereya worked on fixing the lungs and internal bleeding first, it would give her some more time, but she couldn't do both at the same time and it would take a while.
"Someone come over, Yukiko needs alot of work!!" Tereya called out again.

Believers NEVER Die!

Last edited by Reala; 11-08-2009 at 09:12 AM.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:14 AM   #18
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Kara Tereya call. She wanted to help her but she had this guy to work on. "Hurry up Lily" Kara thought "I need help too."
Old 11-08-2009, 09:15 AM   #19
Ashurii Kisate
Chunin

(((Remember the rules. Let the others post before continuing!))

Old 11-08-2009, 09:18 AM   #20
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

((Sorry I forgot))

Tags
moonlight, roleplay, test, wind