Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 05-08-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
14Tailed
Apprentice Genin

14Tailed is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default naruto v.s capcom

naruto v.s. all capcom characters wat u thinkl who would win??
14Tailed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:38 PM   #2
BaneDeidara
Special Jonin Candidate

BaneDeidara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: naruto v.s capcom

naruto, i say that because i cannot remember what capcom is!!! they made pacman and other classic arcade games didnt they?
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" ~ うちはイタチ
"Your life was only spared on a whim, but this time you will lose your life on a whim." ~ うちはサスケ
"Cower in awe! Cry your heart out! Because my art ... is an EXPLOSION!" ~ デイダラ
BaneDeidara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus

There are so many capcom games, which means they have some X-Men, Alien and Predator, they have limping Frank West, Mega-Man, Street Fighter, Final Fight, Ghosts and Goblins, Strider, they have tetris blocks , they have the powerstone!!!, Devil May Cry, the bionic commando and a lot more basically their numbers are so big that Naruto does not have a chance to fight back... nobody can take on an army by themselves
Old 05-13-2009, 07:48 PM   #4
atkstar
Genin

atkstar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto you idiot :x
atkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:57 PM   #5
Kurizu
Genin

Kurizu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto...Capcom is lame.
Kurizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:58 PM   #6
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

all depens on who is ffighting
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:15 PM   #7
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Well capcom has hecka more characters than naruto so idk, more specifically id like to see Street Fighter vs Naruto though

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:16 PM   #8
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki
Well capcom has hecka more characters than naruto so idk, more specifically id like to see Street Fighter vs Naruto though
now that would be cool
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:19 PM   #9
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki
now that would be cool
woo!

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-15-2009, 06:47 AM   #10
garra_sand
Academy Graduate

garra_sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruto
garra_sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:17 PM   #11
Opplerdop
Freshmen Academy Student

Opplerdop is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

capcom would so win. Leon Kenedy would shoot him up Alucard will become a wolf and maul him and Akuma would....

FIVE ONE THOUSAND DEATHS
Opplerdop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:18 PM   #12
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opplerdop
capcom would so win. Leon Kenedy would shoot him up Alucard will become a wolf and maul him and Akuma would....

FIVE ONE THOUSAND DEATHS
ok i know Leon's from Resident Evil cus my friends love those games lol, Akuma from Street Fighter, but where's Alucard from?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-23-2009, 04:10 AM   #13
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: California, where you sell your soul for fame and fortune.
Ayden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

narutooo
Ayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 05:26 AM   #14
shinobi4000
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinobi4000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

uh, naruto
Old 07-20-2009, 09:18 PM   #15
Kakashi71
Chunin Exam Participant

Kakashi71 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sorry I love Naruto more then Capcom but Capcom has alot more charaters its like 1000 to 36 so sorry but Capcom.

I HAVE A CHIBI ZABUZA AND CHIBI AKAMARU!

One of the best threads ever:

ZABUZA'S SIGNATURE
I AM ZABUZA!!! HEAR ME RAWRZ!

I don't like akamaru :/ Kakashi71 is my master...

AKAMARU'S SIGNATURE
ruff?...Zabuza..equalz...meanie...n...destroy..hat e..
Kakashi71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 01:29 AM   #16
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I'd love to see a Dante vs. Naruto fight. I've been playing DMC4 lately, so I approve of this idea.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 01:35 AM   #17
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Capcom pwns.They can outnumber the people on Naruto.Diffrent games has speical powers that can kick @$$.

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:24 AM   #18
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

dude ryu would so kick naruto's @$$
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:26 AM   #19
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto/Fan Boy View Post
dude ryu would so kick naruto's @$$
dude Albert Wesker would kick Naruto's and Ryu's asses

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:17 AM   #20
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

yeap u got to add the RE games to it too but who in naruto that can beat Dante,Nero, or virgil. I think now one in naruto can take those three

Last edited by Sephiroth; 07-21-2009 at 06:27 AM.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote