Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 05-25-2010, 12:22 PM   #61
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao
Default Re: Sagara - Episode I: Manslayer of Taogakure

Episode I: Sagara - Manslayer of Taogakure
__________________________________________________ ___________

Chapter XX: Kumotaishou

Sano was cut over the back by the Kumo's poision claws. But instead of falling to the ground he spin around and stabbed his katana into the creature's mouth. The sword pierced through the creature's head and it screamed out loudly before it fell to the ground and didn't move.
"Kumo poision can even kill Iseijin." Eirian said. "How could you survive it?" Sano turned around and opened the upper part of his kimono. Under the regular clothing, he worn something that looked like white silk.
"Shirokikou." Sagara remembered what his master had told him about a material developed on the island of Yunaiteddo. It was as thin as silk, but could protect its user better than any iron armor or shield.
"Noone can deny the offensive strength of the Gatotsu." Sano said and pulled out his sword from the dead creature. "But I thought I needed to improve my defense."
"Remember that there is a third one somewhere here." Prince Kaijuu said and looked around, searching for a target. "Be prepared." Something moved in the shadows of a tunnel. It was a third Kumo. It ran towards them and raised its claw-equipped arms. Sagara quickly pulled out his sword and cut it over the neck. The head fell to the ground but the body kept running against the Iseijin. The Iseijin screamed and charged against the enemy with their spears and managed to cut it down without taking any more casualties.
"This Kumo was different than the others." Prince Kaijuu said. "Normal Kumo dies if you damage their head... this was one of the Kumotaishou guardians."
"Kumotaishou?" Sagara asked while cleaning the black blood of his sword with a piece of paper.
"Kumotaishou is the Kumo's leader. The Kumo are not an intelligent species such as humanoids, they are all connected into one consciousness - Kumotaishou. He can see what every single Kumo in the world can see, he knows when a battle takes place. We have to be careful. If his guardians are here, then he is not far behind."
"I thought you were hunters. Aren't you going to hunt him?" Sano asked and put his sword back into its sheath.
"We tried to." Eirian answered and looked at the body of the killed Iseijin. "We lost twenty Iseijin warriors trying to kill him."
Suddenly a part of the wall on one side of the room exploded. The shadow of a Kumo could be seen in the weak light, but it was much larger than the creatures they had killed recently. The monster that came out of the smoke was a huge Kumo - it wasat least six meters high. It worn an armor, a helmet, and all four hands held a zanbatou. It screamed and attacked the group with its many swords. A large explosion came up of the ground where its attack had landed and two Iseijin was thrown away by the force of the shockwave. The Iseijin with the energy rifle fired several shots against Kumotaishou, but it barely reacted. One of the Iseijin that had been thrown away by the shockwave fired off a net launcher against the enemy while the other jumped against it with its spear. None of them had any effect. The net was too small to stop Kumotaishou and the Iseijin that came too close was cut by one of the swords.
"Be prepared. Noone have ever survived a battle against Kumotaishou." Eirian said before entering a battle position with his spear. "Until now."
Sorry this chapter was a bit short. I'll try to write longer chapters from now on.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:17 AM   #62
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Chapter XXI: Battle against Kumotaishou

Kumotaishou attacked the few survivors of the group with its four arms, holding giant swords. Since the attacks were slow the group members could easily evade its attacks. But they couldn't go on like that forever. Kumotaishou didn't seem tired at all while the energy of the group members only decreased. Mitsukai attempted to attack its legs using her katana, but there was no effect. Sagara's cut against the head and the Iseijin's spear stab into its chest didn't work either. Suddenly Sano jumped into the air, holding his sword in the first Gatotsu stance. He launched himself against the creature and cut a deep wound in its left shoulder. He immediately turned around, still in the air. He cut the creature diagonally as the second Gatotsu stance. The vacuum was too small to make Kumotaishou react, but the cut the sword made was still deep. He launched himself higher into the air and quickly performed the third Gatotsu. He then turned around and pierced his enemy with the last technique, Gatotsu sutansu zero. He then performed the first Gatotsu stance again. A light had came from the sword, and following the pattern his attacks had taken the light had formed a pentagram over the creature's body.
"It's over." He whispered and landed on the ground in front of the creature. "Secret technique of the Seibuki clan: Gatotsu..." He said while the pentagram exploded, cutting the creature into several pieces. "...pentagram strike." The creature's body parts fell to the ground and caused a loud noise from their extreme weight.
"That was a powerful technique." Sagara said, sounding happy over his friend's power. But his thoughts were something else.
"He is at my age and is much stronger than myself." Sagara thought without saying anything. "I have to get stronger... otherwise I will never succeed with my purpose in this life."
"What you have done... is beyond words." Eirian said. "You fought like an Iseijin."
"That was the strongest technique of my clan. I was going to save it until my next fight with you, Sagara." Sano said while turning his face towards Sagara. Sagara looked up.
"Now, let us keep our promise to you. To show you the hideout of the Yamigumi."
Again, sorry this chapter was so short. I promise, the next chapter will be a long one.

Last edited by Ninja of Cao; 05-30-2010 at 11:19 AM.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:19 AM   #63
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Chapter XXII: The Yamigumi

A girl ran through the dark forest. Thick mist had surrounded her and it was almost impossible to see more than a few meters.
"Brother!" She shouted. "Where are you? We need to keep moving!" Suddenly she heard a sound from a clearing in the forest. It was still dark and hard to see because of the mist, but she could see her brother sitting with his back against a tree. She walked up to him and suddenly she saw that he was covered in blood. She was about to scream but quickly covered her own mouth. She was a spy for the Hitogumi and she couldn't reveal her presence to others.
"Brother..." She whispered and looked at the corpse. "Who did this to you?" She was about to go away but suddenly realized she couldn't move. She felt something cold at her feet. She looked down and saw two skeletal hands coming up from the ground and keeping her feet in an unnaturally strong grip. She tried to pull her feet away but they kept her still. Suddenly she heard a sound behind her.
"Please, help me..." She said frightened, but she immediately realized it was not a friendly person behind her. It was a man covered in a black coat, with a hood cloaking his head. The inside of the hood was empty, but two red eyes glowed in the darkness.

As the group walked led by Eirian they heard a horrorful scream from deeper inside the forest and then only complete silence.
"Another victim of the Yamigumi." Eirian explained without showing any notable care.
"The enemy is close." Sano said and closed his eyes. "I can sense them." Suddenly the ground exploded in front of them and a skeleton armed with a saber appeared. Sagara quickly pulled out his katana and cut off the skeleton's head when it attacked. But it didn't stop moving. The beheaded body kept attacking in blind, cutting its sword in the air hoping to hit something. Sagara attacked again and cut off both legs and arms from the skeleton. It was no threat any longer, but it wasn't dead.
"The Yamigumi uses living skeletons and corpses as their soldiers." Eirian said and stopped when they reached a cave.
"You will go inside alone." He said. "The Iseijin are not allowed to enter this cave by Prince Kaijuu."
"All right." Sano said and took a few steps inside. He turned around and looked at Sagara and Mitsukai.
"What are you waiting for?" He said and kept walking.

The cave divided into several long tunnels and they didn't knew if they had choosen the right one. They were ambushed several times but could defeat the skeletons without much effort. Suddenly they reached a large room with very few lights. A female voice came from the other side.
"Welcome, to the Yamigumi hideout." She said and appeared from the shadows at the other side of the room. She was around Sagara's age, she had long black hair and was dressed in a violet coat and a hood over her head.
"I take it that you are the Hitogumi?" She asked and looked at them all.
"Yes." Sagara answered, avoiding eye contact with her. "And you are the Yamigumi?"
"Yes. My name is Kijo, but I am not your opponent."
"How come?"
"They are." She pointed at three men that walked out of the shadows from the other side of the room. It was a very small man completely covered in a black coat, a man in a kimono with a headband covering his eyes, and a younger man with very pale skin. They all had the same symbol on different locations on their clothes.
"Batto, the flying shadow." The first Yamigumi said.
"Kujo, the blind sword." The second Yamigumi said.
"Hone, the bone samurai." The third Yamigumi said.
"So..." Sano said and looked at Sagara. "Which one do you want?"
"I don't care, as long as we pass." Sagara answered.
"I'll take care of the girl." Batto said and walked up to Mitsukai.
"I'll take the one to the left." Kujo said and walked up to Sano. Hone didn't say anything, but silently walked until he stood in front of Sagara.
"The battle organization is done, then." Kijo said and walked back into the shadows. "Let the battles begin."
I'll try to make the next chapter as soon as possible.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:04 AM   #64
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Chapter XXIII: Battle against the Yamigumi

Mitsukai looked at her opponent. It was a very short man, barely a meter tall. His body was completely covered in a black coat and a mask was covering his face. He had a hood over his face, so only his eyes was revealed in the middle of all the black cloth. They were brown and stared at her with a look of hate.
"Die now, little girl." He said and disappeared in the darkness. Mitsukai looked around but couldn't see him. He was like invisible. Suddenly she heard something coming against her and barely managed to pull out her katana to stop the attack. Batto had deployed a long knife that was attached to his right arm by ropes. He jumped backwards and disappeared into the shadows again.
"Camouflage." Mitsukai thought. "He's hiding in the shadows." Suddenly she had an idea. She pulled out a number of senbon and threw them against the darkness where her opponent had disappeared. The needles were suddenly set on fire and her part of the room was covered in light. She could see Batto, who didn't realize the light before it was too late. He was stabbed in the shoulder and thrown into the ground. He didn't move for a short moment.
"Not yet." He said and stood up. He opened his coat and revealed a large amount of dynamites under it. The robe was attached to his hands and looked like bat wings when he stretched his arms out. Suddenly he jumped into the air and could actually fly with great control of himself. Mitskai looked up at him and saw something coming down against her. She was thrown away by the power of the dynamite explosion and was stopped by one of the stone walls in the room.
"He's flying over me and drop bombs at me." She thought. "Tough... but since he can fly so high over his opponents, I bet he is not ready for an attack from above." She avoided a second dynamite and used the smoke from the explosion to her advantage. She ran up against a wall and then upwards towards the roof. When she felt gravity pulling her down she jumped backwards holding her katana tightly. The smoke from the explosion was so thick Batto didn't notice she was no longer on the ground. Suddenly she appeared above him and stabbed his back with her sword. He screamed in pain and fell to the floor. He didn't move for a long time and there was no sign of life in his body.
"That wasn't too hard." Mitsukai said and looked at the small wounds she had from the first explosion.

Kujo stood still for a moment while Sano watched him with great concentration. He was probably blind. He had pulled his headband down so it covered his eyes instead of his forehead, and he didn't looked directly at Sano. Suddenly Sano broke the silence by jumping so he landed next to his opponent. He was prepared to strike when suddenly Kujo grabbed his weapon, a rochin.
"245 degrees, straight to the left." Kujo said and then spin around quickly. Sano was stabbed in the arm by the short spear. When Kujo pulled it out of his body, he felt even worse pain. The rochin had two smaller edges pointing backwards, so when pulling the weapon out of Sano's body Kujo only caused even more damage. Although it was painful, Sano's face remained the same. Kujo turned his face towards him.
"You underestimate my ability." He said and smiled. "I'm surprised you didn't knew this." He attacked with the rochin again, but this time Sano could parry it.
"When you lose your eyesight, the strength from that sense is divided to enhance the others. I can read your emotions as if they were in my hands, I can foresee your attacks as if I could read your mind. You have no chance against me."
"Perhaps not." Sano said and entered the Gatotsu stance. "But I can always try." He launched himself against his opponent. Kujo lifted the second part of the spear, consisting of a large iron ball. It easily parried the attack.
"Is this the famous Gatotsu I've heard so much about? How weak!" Kujo suddenly entered a battle position and made several attacks in extreme speed, both with the iron ball and with the triple edge.
"Ten thousand strikes of pain!" He shouted while performing the attack. Sano jumped backwards. Kujo suddenly stood entirely still.
"Five wounds, not bad." He said. Sano looked down, surprised. He had five wounds on his body from the attack, his opponent had noticed it before he did himself.
"Seems I underestimated you." Sano said. "But you underestimated me as well." As if commanded by Sano's voice, the iron ball at the end of Kujo's spear exploded.
"Not bad at all." Kujo said and laughed. He took something away from his back with his left hand and held it in front of himself. It was a shield made of a turtle shell. On it, an eye was pictured. Sano entered the Gatotsu stance again.
"I don't know what you will try to do with that shield." Sano said. "But there is nothing my Gatotsu can't pierce!"
"Let's go!"
The two fighters charged against each other. Sano expected his Gatotsu to pierce right through the shield and into his opponent's body. But suddenly the eye on the shield started glowing in a red color and everything became black for Sano. He felt himself being stabbed in the leg while passing Kujo without causing harm. He landed on the floor behind his opponent. Suddenly he could see again.
"What was that?" He asked while watching the blood coming out of his body.
"If you look into the eye of this shield you are blinded." Kujo answered.
"Thank you for explaining." Sano said and stood up. "Now I know how to defeat you."
"What?"
"Just as you, I use my other senses and stop trusting my eyesight."
"Fool! It takes years to learn that ability!" Sano didn't respond, but entered Gatotsu stance zero. He closed his eyes and listened. He heard footsteps coming against him, he could slowly make an imaginable picture of his opponent attacking. Sano performed the attack in the exact right second. When Kujo was not protected by his shield, his body was easily pierced. His hand dropped the weapons into the ground and blood started streaming from his mouth.
"Obviously I'm a quick learner." Sano said and opened his eyes. Kujo fell to the floor when Sano pulled out the katana of his body.

Sagara grabbed his katana tightly. Hone didn't move.
"Step aside." Sagara said. "Two of you are defeated already." Hone didn't answer, but after a few seconds he moved. He opened the upper part of his kimono over his left shoulder. He then pulled out a knife of his belt with the right hand and cut his own shoulder open. He dropped the knife and moved his hand into the open wound and pulled out his own bone. It was still covered in blood, but it looked as sharp as a sword. He held it in the left hand and pointed it at Sagara.
"I don't think so." He said and disappeared. Sagara quickly spin around and cut the air behind himself. But his katana didn't hit. Suddenly Sagara's arm was pierced by a sharp bone, appearing from nowhere. He quickly attacked against the direction where the bone had come from, but still without result. Hone appeared in front of Sagara, at the same spot he had started.
"Is that all?" He asked and ran against Sagara. "I was expecting more from you!" Sagara parried the attack and they stood close to each other trying to force the other away. Hone smiled. Suddenly sharp bones grew out of his body and stabbed Sagara in the chest and stomach. He jumped backwards and held his hand to cover the wounds.
"You pull out your upper arm bone without feeling pain." Sagara said. "And your ribs can become as sharp as knives. What are you?"
"I am Hone, the strongest soldier of the Yamigumi." Hone took the knife up from the floor and seemed to stab himself in the back of the neck. Sagara could see large amount of blood and flesh falling to the floor behind him. He put his hand into the wound and pulled out his own spine. "And you are dead." He launched the spine against Sagara as if it were a whip and it caused a large explosion on the floor where it hit. Sagara ran against his opponent.
"I must defeat him." He thought. "I must..."
The next chapter will be finished soon. This story is now approaching its end. But don't worry: I will write a second story.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:55 AM   #65
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Chapter XXIV: Truth of the Yamigumi

"Are you ready?" Hiten asked. Sagara looked up from the book he was reading.
"Ready for what, sensei?" He asked and put the book aside.
"Learning a new technique."
"Of course. What is it?"
"It is stronger than anything you've seen before. It's called Ken-Kuryu-Seme."
"Sword of nine dragons? What is that?" Sagara followed Hiten outside the small house. Hiten put his hand on his katana and entered the Iai stance.
"Tenken Kamisatsu Ryu: Ken-Kuryu-Seme." Hiten jumped into the air and nine beams of light emerged from his blade. The nine beams surrounded a tree and attacked simultaneously from all directions. The tree was completely destroyed immediately.
"You are twelve years now. You should be able to handle it."
"I will try." Sagara said and entered a battle position with his sword.

Sagara suddenly remembered the technique he had been shown by Hiten. He held his katana tightly while he kept running towards Hone.
"Tenken Kamisatsu Ryu: Ken-Kuryu-Seme!" He shouted as he jumped into the air. Nine long beams of light emerged from his sword and surrounded Hone's body. They all hit him simultaneously and a large explosion came from his body. Large amounts of blood and smoke was all that filled Sagara's eyes.
"It is done." He said. "The Yamigumi has been defeated." Kijo walked out of the shadows and looked surprised.
"Very well done!" She said. "Now you only have to fight our leader."
"And who is that?" Sano asked. The large stone door opened and a man walked out. His body was covered in a black coat and his head was cloaked by a hood. There was no sign of a face, there was only darkness inside the hood. But two glowing red eyes could be seen in there. He raised a staff into the air. Suddenly something crawled out of the ground. There was two moving corpses dressed as ninjas and armed with nunchaku. They both looked very physically strong and their faces was covered by papers containing a sign meaning "Kill" in the Eastern langauge. They charged against the group quickly. Sano stabbed the one that came close to him easily, but it didn't stop.
"Just like the skeletons, cut them into pieces." Sano said. Sagara nodded and looked at the second zombie. It suddenly jumped into the air.
"Dao Dan Do: Misairu ashige!" It shouted and charged itself against Sagara from above with one of its legs raised. Sagara evaded, but was thrown away by a large explosion that appeared when its foot reached the ground. Sagara looked at Sano, who had already killed his opponent and ran towards Sagara to assist him. Sagara immediately cut off the head of his enemy using his wakizashi. Sano stopped and watched Sagara cut the remaining body into pieces.
"Good." The leader of the Yamigumi said. "But can you defeat me, Lord Konpaku, the leader of the Yamigumi organization?" The group didn't answer, but they all entered battle positions. Mitsukai was first to attack. But when Konpaku pointed his staff towards her, she was thrown away immediately. Sano's attempt to perform the Gatotsu had the same result. Sagara entered a defensive position and Konpaku walked towards him.
"You would prefer a swordfight, huh?" Konpaku said. His staff appeared in a black cloud of smoke. "Well, then, let's go!" He pulled out a katana made of black iron from his sleeve and charged against Sagara, who quickly stabbed his opponent's chest. Konpaku barely reacted. He cut Sagara over the shoulder and opened his robe, revealing an armor made of red metal.
"Know your opponent's defense before attacking." He said. Sagara attacked again, this time Konpaku parried it. Suddenly Konpaku grabbed Sagara's head and shoulder and bit his neck. Sagara felt an extreme pain from the unexpected attack and screamed before managing to push his opponent away. He saw two fangs shining inside the hood, covered in his blood.
"A vampire?" Sagara said and fell down to his knees. It felt very painful from the wound and it was spreading through his body quickly. "I... will die... so easily?"
"Never underestimate me, the true leader of the Yamigumi!" Konpaku shouted before something unexpected happened. Two sword edges had pierced through Konpaku's body and he fell to the floor. Behind him was a man holding two short swords covered in black blood.
"'The true leader', you say?!" He shouted and pulled up Konpaku's body roughly. He stared into the vampire's glowing red eyes. "I am Kumori, leader of the Yamigumi!" He threw Konpaku across the room and into a wall. Kijo bowed deeply when she saw Kumori.
"My lord..." She said quickly. "I didn't know... Konpaku said you were dead." Kumori turned his face towards Konpaku, who stood up slowly.
"You should have been dead." He said. "I am the rightful leader of this organization!"
"You tried to kill me! Then you took over the organization and allied us with those Imperial scum!" Kijo looked at Konpaku.
"Master..." She said with surprise. "Is this true?"
"Yes! I tried to kill that weak human so that our organization could become strong!" Kijo raised her staff into the air.
"Then you are my enemy!" Lightning energy started streaming around both edges of her staff and she ran towards Konpaku. But Kumori put his arm in the way to stop her.
"No." He said. "He's mine." Konpaku charged against Kumori with his black katana. Kumori barely put any effort in countering. He trew one of his kodachi right into Konpaku's face. The body fell to the ground without moving. Kumori walked up to Sagara and put his hand onto his body.
"You will survive." He said and a blue light appeared from his hand for a short moment. Sagara looked at him.
"I know you... you're of the Hitogumi!"
"I am. The Yamigumi was meant to help the Hitogumi organization, but it seems Konpaku twisted the minds of our members and turned them against the Hitoumi; against humanity itself."
"Sorry, but we may have killed most of your members." Sano said and sat down next to Kumori.
"They cannot die." Kumori said and the three men they had just 'killed' stood up.
"Now... let me help you. A storm is coming. And when it comes here we better be prepared."
I'll work on the next chapter right away. Please keep reading, I hope you like my story.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:56 AM   #66
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Chapter XXV: Battle of Kunihae, part 1

The group came out of the tunnels alongside the Yamigumi members, other than Konpaku, who had been killed for real. When they came to a hill they saw a valley filled with tents and soldiers. Many thousand horses, soldiers, cannons, and ships was stationed here. Most soldiers was of Kunihae, but there was also a large group of Hitogumi soldiers there as well. Sagara ran down to them when he saw who was leading them.
"General Guntai!" He shouted while running. The Hitogumi leader turned his face towards him and smiled.
"I was just wondering when you'd show up, Sagara."
"What's happening here?"
"Kunihae's capital have been occupied by Shourigakure for a long time. The Hitogumi have agreed to aid the Kunihae resistance in liberating the city."
"It would be an honor to fight this battle." Sagara said. Lord Tenshu walked up behind General Guntai together with Hiten and Admiral Mizu.
"It seems the entire organization is gathered here." Sagara said and looked at the hundreds of Hitogumi soldiers preparing themselves for battle. Sano, Mitsukai, and the Yamigumi appeared behind Sagara.
"So, you're the Hitogumi leader now?" Sano asked.
"Yes." General Guntai answered. "But we need to hurry, the attack will begin in an hour."

A Shourigakure soldier stood still in the guard tower and watched the many green grasslands and hills outside the city. The other soldier stood next to him. They both held bayonet-equipped rifles and was wearing a uniform inspired from the Western world. Suddenly one of the guards reacted. He slightly pushed his friend to get his attention and pointed towards one of the hills.
"What do you think?" He asked. The other soldier watched closely at something reminding of a large shadow becoming larger and larger on one of the hills. He looked through a pair of binoculars.
"Kunihae." He said. "At least ten thousand men. Alert command immediately!"
The soldier ran into a room in a building in the middle of the city. A group of Shourigakure officers and a general was just watching a map when he came in.
"Enemy!" He shouted while breathing heavily from running. "At least ten thousand of them! Cavalry and artillery as well!"
"Prepare the main city wall defenses!" The general ordered while pointing at the map.
"What direction will they come from?"

The army was gathered in several square and line formations. A large amount of cavalrymen was riding at the flanks and a number of cannons and ballistas was deployed behind the main army. General Guntai was riding on his own horse past the army and stopped when he stood in front of the forces.
"Men of Kunihae and the Hitogumi!" He shouted. "Long we have watched the Imperialists of Shourigakure conquer our land, take over our home! Now it is time for us to strike back! I won't lie to you, resistance will be hard! We will take casualties." He looked down while saying the last sentence. After a few seconds of silence he looked up again. "But we will victor! We will liberate our land! Kunihae is only the beginning! I promise you that we will take back everything Shourigakure have stolen from us! Today we fight, for freedom!" He pulled out his katana and started to ride in high speed past the soldiers, who shouted and raised their weapons. A group of Hitogumi cavalrymen followed General Guntai and when the sound of drums reached their ears the soldiers in the frontline started to march towards the city.

The Shourigakure guards in the tower looked at the enemy through their binoculars. One of the soldiers turned his face towards the other.
"The battle of Kunihae have begun." He said.
I hope to make another chapter today.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:37 AM   #67
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Chapter XXVI: Battle of Kunihae, part 2

"Fire!" Admiral Mizu shouted aboard his ship and the many cannons aiming at the city launched a wave of explosive shells towards their target. The other ships in the united Hitogumi-Kunihae fleet also fired and caused heavy damage to the city wall. The field artillery also fired upon the city against the frontline defenses; two long trenches filled with soldiers and protected by barbed wires.
"Be brave, men!" The primary trench officer said after several artillery volleys had killed almost half the trench garrison. The alliance infantry had now came close to the trench, so their artillery stopped firing. The Shourigakure soldiers moved their heads over the trench line and aimed their rifles towards the enemy.
"Aim..." The officer said while holding his arm in the air. The alliance infantry kept marching as if they didn't notice what was awaiting them.
"Fire!" He shouted and let his hand fell down to his waist. The Imperial soldiers in the trench fired simultaneously and the first infantry line in the alliance army was gunned down immediately. The alliance infantry stopped and the first surviving line crouched and aimed their muskets and rifles towards the enemy. The second line aimed their firearms as well, but stood still.
"Fire!" A Kunihae officer shouted and the two lines fired simultaneously. The casualties in the trench was heavy, more than two thirds of the trench soldiers was killed or injured. Some of the surviving Shourigakure forces put their muskets aside and pulled out their rapier swords, while some others pointed their bayonet-equipped rifles against the enemy. The Kunihae and Hitogumi forces did the same thing, other than that they used katana swords instead of rapiers, and charged against the enemy. The close combat clash caused a loud metallic noise that even reached the ears of the most distant support troops. The Kunihae forces was somewhat less effective in close combat than the Imperialists, but the Hitogumi soldiers was destructive with swords. It didn't take long before the first trench was captured by the alliance. The second trench also fell quickly during the close combat charge, but managed to cause great casualties during the ranged combat phase.

"General?" Sagara asked suddenly. General Guntai lowered his binoculars and looked at the young assassin.
"Yes?"
"Aren't we going to aid in the attack?"
"Don't worry, you will fight when you are needed."
"When would that be?"
"When we storm the city, we could use a good close-combat fighter like you."
"All right." Sagara said and walked to Sano and Mitsukai. General Guntai looked at the city through his binoculars and saw that the siege had begun. The Kunihae soldiers climbed up the wall by ladders and the Hitogumi troops was continuously hitting the gate with a large iron ram.
"It will be soon." General Guntai said for himself before lowering his binoculars and turning to a Hitogumi officer next to him.
"Prepare the Guntai regiment!" He ordered.
... I don't really have any comments...
Old 06-01-2010, 10:48 AM   #68
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Chapter XXVII: Battle of Kunihae, part 3

Sagara stood in a group of other samurai. Most of them was young, and he didn't recognize any of them other than Sano, Mitsukai, Shingi, Kaisen, and Kumori. They were all wearing katana swords and no actual uniforms, only their own personal clothing.
"You are the elite force I've created, the Guntai regiment." General Guntai said while walking past them. "You contain the strongest of our Hitokiri, which is needed now when we are going to meet Shourigakure in a close combat charge." Noone said anything, but when General Guntai pointed at the city wall and told them to attack, they ran in extremely high speed. In very short time they had arrived at the gate, which now had been broken by the repeated ram strikes. Alliance forces, including the Guntai regiment, streamed into the city and cut down any Imperial soldier that stood in their way. The Shourigakure soldiers fought bravely, but was not able to hold back the overwhelming enemy. After a short time, the Shourigakure soldiers surrendered.
"Victory!" The alliance soldiers shouted. The Shourigakure soldiers looked down in disappointment.

Emperor Shourisha I read the letter and then gave it to his son, the prince of Shourigakure.
"We have lost because of the Hitokiri." Shourisha I whispered. He had been haunted by a disease for a long time now and felt he was about to die. "My son... you must hunt down those demons... kill every last one of them!"
"Of course, father." The prince said. Shourisha I closed his eyes and said with his last breath before dying:
"They must be stopped."

The victory celebration took place in the liberated city of Kunihae. Everyone was happy, except for the wives and children of the dead soldiers that fought so bravely with the will to liberate their home.
"I fear it is not over." General Guntai said.
"It is never over as long as the Imperialists live." Admiral Mizu answered. "They are always struggling for more power, until they control the entire world."
"But in the next generation there will be someone there to stop them."
Sagara Tao was the only one who didn't celebrate. He sat on the top of a cliff and watched the moonlight appearing among the clouds. Sano sat down next to him.
"Why aren't you in the city? Victory should be celebrated." Sano said.
"I could say the same about you." Sagara answered.
"I was just worried, it seems something is troubling you." Sagara looked at Sano with surprise in his eyes. Sano did something very unusual for him; he smiled.
"You are my friend, Sagara. My only friend." Sagara listened to the echo of the words in his mind before turning his face back to the moonlight.
"You are my friend, too." He said.
"Friend..." Sagara thought. "I have a friend."
__________________________________________________ ______________
This was the last chapter of episode I. There is only the epilogue left.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #69
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Epilogue

Sagara sat in his room at the hotel in Kunihae. The celebrations was over and the civilian population could return to their normal lives. But the Kunihae and Hitogumi armies was still needed on the field; the armies of Shourigakure was still powerful. And Sagara was of the military, so he had to follow them.
"Are you leaving already?" Someone said behind him. He turned around and saw Sano standing in the door with his arms crossed. "I thought you were going to stay here for a while."
"War calls upon me still." Sagara said and closed a backpack containing his clothes and possessions. "As long as my country needs me, I won't abandon them."
Mitsukai appeared behind Sano.
"Don't tell me you're going to keep fighting?" She asked.
"I can't reach my goal in this life without fighting." Sagara answered and stood up. He put the backpack on his back and walked out. Suddenly Sano put his hand on Sagara's shoulder.
"My friend..." He said. "I will follow you."
"So will I." Mitsukai said with agreement.
"It's too dangerous." Sagara said and tried to walk out again. But Sano still stopped him.
"I have been in more life-and-death situations than you can imagine. Besides, someone's got to save your skin when you get into your usual trouble." Sagara smiled. For the first time in his life, he had real friends.
"Let's go then." He said and walked out without being stopped. Sano and Mitsukai walked close behind him. Three friends, three soldiers, walking into the wide world following the same goal. They would keep wandering until anyone who resisted the freedom of their land had been killed.
__________________________________________________ ______________
The end
Old 06-01-2010, 11:05 AM   #70
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Available now:
Sagara episode II - The last Hitokiri

Last edited by Ninja of Cao; 06-01-2010 at 11:29 AM.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:53 AM   #71
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I've read the intro! Very nice

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:08 AM   #72
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
I've read the intro! Very nice
Thank you. Please read and comment episode II: The last Hitokiri and episode III: Shadows of the War.