Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 03-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #41
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Location: Standing right behind you with a dagger in my hand and a smile of pure happiness on my face...
Scarlet the Heroine is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sagara - Episode I: Manslayer of Taogakure

Very good. I really like this story, just keeps getting better and better.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:46 PM   #42
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet the Heroine View Post
Very good. I really like this story, just keeps getting better and better.
Thank you. I will try to post the next chapter today.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:15 PM   #43
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

very good story brother

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:28 AM   #44
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Episode I: Sagara - Manslayer of Taogakure
__________________________________________________ ___________

Chapter X: Sagara's teacher - Master Hiten

The three walked over the mountain top and saw a valley between the surrounding mountains. A small house was in the middle of the valley, close to a frozen river. They moved down from the mounain and entered the valley. Suddenly the door to the house opened and a man came out. He had untidy beard and long, black hair. He was dressed in a white robe covering a dark blue shirt. He slowly walked towards them and seemed to be about to fall unconscious.
"Hey, Sawaga. You sure took your time." He said when he was a few meters from them.
"My name is Sagara." Sagara said and looked at the man. "Are you drunk again, Hiten-sensei?"
"Are you not drunk again, Sagada?"
"I don't poision my body with such things as beer." Hiten looked at him.
"This isn't beer!" He said and showed them an almost empty bottle. "It's Du Kang wine!"
"I see."
"Who is your friend?" Hiten asked and pointed at Sano. "That... thing over there." Sano looked at him without any signs of irritation.
"My name is not important. I only search the death of Emperor Shourisha."
"Who doesn't? Everyone, kill the emperor! That's what I've heard from people for the past three years. But who can match the government? All resistance have been crushed - Kunihae, Taogakure, everything!"
Hiten looked over Sagara's shoulder and noticed Mitsukai.
"Oh no." He said. "Sagara, how many times do I have to tell you? Stop bringing women here! I haven't cleaned up the house for eight months!"
"Hey, she's not..."
"But the next time you come here, make sure to bring me some more Du Kang wine!"
"Sensei, I think you expect too much of me. Besides I'm only 15, I'm not allowed to buy wine."
"Yeah, that damn government and their damn laws." Hiten turned his face away and started walking back to the house.
"Aren't you coming?" He shouted at the three as he opened the door. "It can get really cold out here during the night."

They sat around a small table inside the house and talked for a long time. They needed to make up a plan on how to liberate Taogakure.
"We need more allies." Sagara said and pointed at the map. "All areas around the city are heavily guarded."
"Hey, I'm not enough help?" Hiten said and started drinking from a bottle of Du Kang wine.
"A drunk, middle-aged man who can't remember his student's name." Sano said and looked at Hiten. "I don't think you can be of much help."
"Hey! I am the master of the Tenken Kamisatsu Ryu after Captain Sozo and Lord Tenshu."
"I know about Captain Sozo. But who is Lord Tenshu?" Mitsukai asked.
"Lord Tenshu is a Christian swordsman and leader of a small village in Kunihae."
"Christian?"
"Christianity is a religion of the Western world. When Shourigakure rose to power in the Eastern nations, they forbid Christianity. Lord Tenshu and his villagers still believes in their religion without the knowledge of the government."
"But that man, Lord Tenshu, can he help us?" Sagara asked.
"I've heard about him when I was working for the Shourigakure police department." Sano said. "He killed several well-guarded politicians that had hunt Christians. And if he can penetrate a defense of a hundred elite soldiers, I think he can be of help."
"Where can we find him?" Sagara asked and looked at the map. "You said he was in Kunihae?"
"Yes. About five days from here, if you're walking on foot. It'll take three days with horses."
"Do you have any horses we can borrow?"
"Of course." Hiten said and walked outside. "Just come with me." He walked into a barn and came out with three horses. "Now go! And make sure you bring me some Du Kang wine the next time you come here!"
"I'll try to." Sagara said and jumped up to the back of his horse.
"I don't use animals." Sano said. "I'll walk on foot."

For almost the entire day, they was riding - or, in Sano's case, walking - through the forests, mountains, and rivers that created the borders between Taogakure and Kunihae. Suddenly they heard a loud scream in the air abobe them.
"It's the dragon again." Sano said. "Looks like he has been following us." The giant, snake-like creature opened its mouth and sent out a large burst of flames against them. The horses started running in panic and Sagara and Mitsukai fell off their backs.
"I thought you said he wasn't interested in us?" Mitsukai said and looked at Sano.
"I thought it was a male Horyu dragon. They don't attack humans. But that's a female Horyu dragon, they eat whatever come in their way." Sano answered and pulled out his katana. Sagara pulled out his own sword and jumped into the air.
"Tai Ryu Sen!" He shouted and cut the dragon's neck. But instead of cutting through the dragon's skin, Sagara's attack was suddenly stopped and he fell down to the ground.
"A katana isn't enough to pierce through a dragon's skin." Sano said. "We better run."
They started running as the forest behind them burned down by the dragon's flames. The fire came closer and closer.
"We don't move fast enough!" Mitsukai shouted without stopping.
Suddenly a large explosion of light appeared in front of them and then everything became dark.
I'll write the next chapter as fast as I can, but I can't say when it will be done.

Last edited by Ninja of Cao; 06-02-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:26 AM   #45
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Chapter XI: The servant of God - Lord Wakai Tenshu

Sagara opened his eyes and saw Sano and Mitsukai was already awake. But they were not in the forest anymore. They were inside a large building. On the walls there was several paintings and statues and in the middle of a room there was a large cross of wood.
"Where are we?" Sagara asked.
"These are Christian symbols." Sano said. "I believe we're in some sort of Christian temple." Suddenly the large iron gate behind them opened and a man walked in. He was dressed in a green silk kimono and had a violet robe over it. He had long, brown hair and blue eyes that seemed to shine in the darkness. Around the neck he was wearing a necklace with a golden cross.
"Who are you?" Mitsukai asked. The man smiled and sat down beside them.
"Wakai Tenshu, Christian priest and servant of God." The man said.
"Lord Tenshu?" Sagara said. "I was told by my teacher, Hiten Mitchima, that I would ask you for help."
"I'll do what I can. What do you need help with?"
"He said you were one of the three Tenken Kamisatsu Ryu masters. And we need help - Taogakure have been taken over by the government and the Hitogumi leaders have been killed."
"I'm sorry." Wakai said and stood up. "I do not wield a sword anymore." He moved his hand over his body forming a cross. "God doesn't wish any more bloodshed." He turned around and walked out. "Feel free to look through the village if you want anyone to help you."
"Wait." Sano said. Wakai stopped and looked at them.
"Yes?"
"We were attacked by a dragon and I thought we were killed. What happened?"
"The dragon you met was one of the dragons guarding these mountains. They often attack if they don't recognize the travellers. But God doesn't seem to accept you yet. He probably have something in mind for you during this lifetime on earth. Now, if you will excuse me, I have a strange feeling a danger is coming. Something that might threat this village."

A farmer walked through a large rice field. It seemed the rice had grown very well. He shouted for his assistant, a young boy who was training to become a farmer. But noone answered. The farmer walked towards the forest where the boy had last been seen. Suddenly he saw the boy's body, covered with wounds from bullets. From the shadows between the trees, several soldiers with rifles appeared.
"Why...?" The farmer said before the soldiers fired their weapons at him.
A Shourigakure general stopped his horse and lifted his hand. The soldiers behind him stopped, and the ones in front of him turned towards him.
"We have arrived at the village!" He said. "Deploy the first infantry squad at the foot of the hill and get the artillery ready!" The soldiers ran towards the hill which was filled with rice fields.

"Lord Tenshu!" A farmer shouted as he ran towards Wakai. "We are under attack! The farmers at the rice hill was shot!"
"What?!" Wakai shouted back and stood up from the ground where he was meditating. "How many are they?"
"A hundred, maybe two hundred. I don't know, I ran as soon as I saw the first farmer being killed." Wakai looked at the sky.
"Oh, God... what should we do?" He turned around and walked towards the temple.
"Lord Tenshu?" The farmer asked, but Wakai didn't stop. He walked into a small room at the side of the temple and opened a chest. A katana with a golden grip was inside it.
"I have no choice." He said when the farmer came in after him. "We have no choice. We must fight for our Lord."
"Tenshu?"
"Gather the villagers. Now!"

After barely ten minutes the villagers had been collected in the middle of the town. There was barely two hundred villagers, most of them children or elders. Wakai looked at them. They wouldn't be able to fight. But they had no choice.
"Brothers and sisters..." He started. "The time have come, on this glorious day, to take arms against the enemies of God and become martyrs. We have been fleeing for years, hunt by the evil government, simply because we believe in our Lord. Now it's the time to stand up against the enemies of the only true faith! We have all been put on this earth for a reason: to serve our Lord. Now his enemies want to send us to hell. But if we fight, if we become martyrs, then we fight for our faith! Fight for your faith, and I promise that you will all go to heaven!"
"There aren't any pain or suffering in heaven." One of the villagers shouted.
"We can serve our Lord for all eternity!" Another one shouted. The villager that had warned Wakai earlier raised his arm holding a scythe.
"Then let's all go! To heaven!" He shouted. Wakai pulled out his katana and raised it in the air. Its golden grip and metal blade shined in the sun.
"Take arms then!" He shouted. "Let's fight for our faith and become martyrs! In the name of God!"

Sagara, Sano, and Mitsukai walked out of the temple and saw chaos in the village. The villagers ran into their houses and quickly ran out again with weapons. Mostly scythes or other farming tools, but some of them seemed to have swords or even rifles.
"What's going on here?" Sano asked a villager that was about to run into the temple.
"We are attacked. We must fight against the enemies of God. Let me past, there are weapons in the church." Sano walked aside and the villager ran inside the temple. He took the spear of a statue and ran back outside.
"In the name of God!" He shouted as he ran towards the other armed villagers.
"We need to help them." Sagara said.
"No." Sano answered and looked at the crowd. "Religious farmers trying to take arms against a large, disciplined, and well-equipped army? They are doomed. Why do you want to join them into the end?"
"My mother was Christian." Sagara said and grabbed his katana. "I have been taught two religions - Christianity and Taosim. I pray to God, yet I still follow the philosophy of Tao."
"So, you are half-Christian?" Mitsukai asked.
"Yes."
"I am not going to assist them." Sano said. "But I might assist you, only to make sure you won't be killed too easily. I am the only one that can defeat you."
Obviously I could finish this chapter quickly. I will try to write the next chapter today, but I can't promise anything.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:37 AM   #46
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Location: Standing right behind you with a dagger in my hand and a smile of pure happiness on my face...

This is getting very good. More please.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:21 AM   #47
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
This is getting very good. More please.
I'll try, but I can't say any date when it will be done.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:50 AM   #48
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Chapter XII: In the name of God

The farmers bravely charged against the Shourisha soldiers with whatever weapons they had. More than half of the Christians were only armed with farming tools while the entire enemy force consisted of modern rifles and Western rapier swords, supported by accurate and powerful cannons. The first volley of musket fire completely slaughtered the first line of Christians, but before the soldiers could reload for a new attack, the farmers came close enough to attack. A bloody battle began with great casualties on both sides. The soldiers was well disciplined, trained, armed, and had numbers on their side. But the Christians wasn't afraid of dying. They charged against the enemy like insane knowing that they would die. They even forced the first line of soldiers to retreat. The second line of soldiers managed to fire off two destructive musket volleys before the farmers came close enough to keep fighting. Suddenly all enemy soldiers retreated towards the hill where their artillery was located. Only five remained when the soldiers had gone out of range. They were dressed in white kimonos covered with black coats and was wearing both katana and wakizashi. One of them, a man with thin grey eyes and black hair, walked forward.
"We are the Wolves of Shigai." He said before he pulled out his sword. "Captain Hajime Okita, leader of the First Shigai Squad, will silence this evil religion once and for all!" He charged against the farmers using the Gatotsu stance. Two Christians that stood in front of him were immediately killed by his katana and a third was stabbed in the stomach causing a mortal wound. Wakai Tenshu appeared on the top of a hill.
"Servants of God, stand back!" He shouted. The farmers looked at him as he jumped down to the ground in front of Captain Hajime. Sagara, Sano, and Mitsukai ran towards another of the Shigai swordsmen. As they approached, the swordsman turned her face towards them.
"Sagara Tao..." She said and looked at Sagara. "It has been some time..."
"You..." Sagara said and stood entirely still. "Sojiro Okita..."
"Why did you leave me back then?" She asked. "Only two weeks before our wedding?"
Sorry it took me so long to write this, my computer crashed. Also, sorry this was such a short chapter. I hope to finish the next one very soon.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:07 PM   #49
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Chapter XIII: Two battles - Sano vs Okita and Wakai vs Hajime

Sagara looked at Okita for a long time without saying anything. "Why?" She repeated.
"Because I couldn't form any attachment to anyone." Sagara answered. "I wasn't ready."
"Then are you ready now? We can still have a happy life together and save both our clans."
"No. I wasn't ready back then and I'm not ready now. Not for as long my country needs me, and not for as long we serve opposing sides in this war." Okita closed her eyes and pulled out her katana. Sano walked up behind Sagara.
"Miss Sojiro." He said. "Long time no see."
"It's lieutenant now, you traitor."
"I didn't leave the Shigai swordsmen of free will, I was exiled."
"Well then, let's see if 'the third Gatotsu master', really is a master." Okita said and pointed her sword at Sano, who quickly pulled out his own katana and entered the Gatotsu stance.
"Of course, lieutenant." He said and charged against her. She quickly parried his katana.
"Your Gatotsu is far too slow to combat my speciality..." She said and entered another stance. "...the Shukuchi." Sagara looked at her. This wasn't good at all.

Lord Wakai Tenshu and Captain Hajime Okita walked in a circle and looked at each other.
"Hajime Okita, leader of the First Shigai Squad." Wakai said without leaving his opponent out of sight.
"Lord Wakai Tenshu, Christian priest and former Hitokiri." Captain Hajime answered. He entered the Gatotsu stance while Wakai didn't move.
"Let's go!" Hajime shouted and charged against Wakai, who quickly jumped several meters into the air straight upwards.
"Is that supposed to be the famous Gatotsu?" He shouted as he pulled out his katana. "Let me show you the Tai Ryu Sen... with the Sword of Heaven!" He charged down towards Captain Hajime and hit him with the Tai Ryu Sen. Hajime parried the attack, but it was like if Wakai's sword passed right through Hajime's defense. Like a ghost.

"Shukuchi!" Okita shouted and seemed to disappear. The only sign of her presence was small explosions on the ground from her footsteps as she ran close to the speed of light. Sano quickly jumped in an attempt to evade her, but he was cut over his leg. He fell upside down but managed to land on his feet. Mitsuaki took a step towards them, but Sano raised his hand towards her.
"Do not interfere." He said. "I fight her alone." Mitsukai stepped back and Sano entered the second Gatotsu stance. Okita looked at him.
"Is Gatotsu all you can do?" She asked and disappeared again with the Shukuchi. "You're too weak!" Sano was cut several times but he didn't fall. Suddenly he moved his sword diagonally upwards and Okita appeared from the air, stabbed by Sano's katana.
"Even if I can't move as fast as you, I can still detect you." Sano said and pulled his sword out of Okita's body. She fell to the ground and landed on her feet. For a short moment, Sano looked surprised, before his face turned as serious as always. Okita smiled.
"Fool." She said. "You cannot defeat me."

Captain Hajime was thrown to the ground. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Wakai.
"The Tai Ryu Sen..." He said. "It should have cut me in half..." Wakai poined his sword against Hajime. It was reversed; the sharp part of the blade was on the wrong side.
"A sakabato?"
"Yes. God doesn't wish any bloodshed, so it's only logical that the Sword of Heaven should be one that can't kill." Wakai said and put his katana back into its sheath. Hajime looked at Wakai and then fell unconscious.

Okita looked at the wound in her stomach. Sano's katana had pierced right through her body, but she wasn't reacting from the pain.
"What is this?" Sano thought and entered the first Gatotsu stance. "Is she immortal?" Okita looked at him and smiled. Suddenly she disappeared, and this time there was nothing revealing her location. Suddenly she appeared behind Sano and cut him over the back. He fell to the ground and didn't move.
I hope to finish the next chapter within a couple of days, but I can't promise anything.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:03 AM   #50
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Interesting. I like it.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:14 AM   #51
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Chapter XIV: Sano and Sagara vs Okita Sojiro

"One down, two to go." Okita said and smiled. "Who's next to die?"
Mitsukai moved forward but Sagara stopped her.
"She's far out of your league." Sagara said and moved towards Okita. "She's a Hitokiri."
"Hey, I'm not weak!"
"Compared to a Hitokiri, you are. Now stand back."
Sagara entered the Iai stance and looked at Okita, who entered the same stance herself. Suddenly Okita charged against Sagara, who answered with the same attack style.
"A contest of Iai is a contest of speed." Sagara though. "But the way the sword is drawn also have a great effect. If she uses the Shukuchi style, then her movement will be a basic Iai strike against my chest. So if I strike with the Iai: Kamikaze Dageki, I should be able to both prevent her attack and launch one myself."
Okita and Sagara pulled out their swords simultaneously. But Okita didn't use the basic Iai strike. Instead she used the Ryu Kan Sen and made a cut over the side of Sagara's neck, while Sagara didn't managed to perform his own attack in time. They both landed on the ground with their backs turned against each other. Sagara sat down and covered the wound with his hand.
"That wasn't the attack order of the Shukuchi." He said. "Correctly it would have been basic Iai or Iai Kamikaze Dageki."
"Wrong." Okita said. "You didn't see how many attacks I landed onto Sano, so how do you know I haven’t already performed the Iai."
"That'll change the order of attack." Sagara said and stood up. "I must say your speed is impressive. But it is not enough to defeat me." Okita laughed.
"You idiot! There is nothing that can match my Shukuchi when it comes to speed."
"We'll see about that." Sagara entered a new stance, holding his sword at the side of his head and aiming the blade towards Okita.
"Ryu Senshi." Sagara said and charged himself towards Okita, who reacted quickly. She cut her katana in the air and formed a wave of wind that launched towards Sagara. A deep cut appeared on his chest and he was thrown backwards before he could even get close to his opponent.
"Hijutsu: kazeken raishuu." Okita said and her sword started shining with a white glow. Several wind strikes was launched from the blade against Sagara. As they touched his body, deep wounds appeared. Sagara felt how his life energy ran out of him together with his blood and he fell unconscious. Okita walked up to his body.
"Is that all?" She asked. "I was expecting a little more from you."
"You forget about me!" Mitsukai shouted and ran against Okita with a katana of her own.
"Iai: kamikaze dageki." Okita said with a calm voice and launched a huge shockwave of wind against the incoming opponent. Mitsukai dropped her weapon and was thrown into the ground.
"So..." She said and put her sword back into its sheath. "The group are defeated."
"Not... yet..." A voice said behind her. She turned around and saw Sano standing up slowly.
"You’re alive?" She asked with surprise in her voice.
"I am a Hitokiri." Sano said and grabbed his katana tightly. "And the strongest of the Shigai swordsmen.” Okita laughed loudly.
"You're pathetic!" She shouted at him. "I could defeat the legendary Manslayer without being hit even once, and you think you are enough to survive a fight with me?!"
Sano didn't said anything but entered the Gatotsu stance. Okita tried to hold back laughing again.
"And the Gatotsu is all you can rely on against me? I take back saying you're just pathetic, you’re the most pathetic opponent I have ever fought!"
"Gatotsu: sutansu mi." Sano launched himself into the air and then aimed the edge of his sword towards Okita. He charged himself down against his opponent in extreme speed. Okita barely evaded the attack and a large explosion came up from the ground where the Gatotsu had landed.
"You underestimate the Gatotsu." Sano said and aimed his sword towards Okita.
"Was that the Gatotsu? It looked different."
"Yes. You see, Gatotsu have a few different forms. The first form, Gatotsu sutansu ichi, is a basic attack that launches the user towards his opponent with extreme speed, causing the sword to pierce through any armor." Sano launched himself against Okita with the Gatotsu he had just described. She was stabbed in the shoulder but didn't seem to react much from the pain.
"The second form, Gatotsu sutansu ni, is a twin attack used to defeat multiple opponents at once. First there is a diagonal cut at the closest opponent." Sano pulled his sword out of Okita's shoulder and cut her diagonally from the right side of the waist to the left side of the neck. "Then the speed from the cut creates a vacuum, that pulls any remaining enemies into the sword, cutting them into pieces." Okita was thrown into Sano’s sword and was cut again.
"The third form, Gatotsu sutansu mi, is a powerful attack from above." Sano jumped into the air and performed the Gatotsu sutansu mi again, but he hit this time. Okita was cut deeply from the shoulder to the waist.
"Then there is only a matter of if you're immortal or not." Sano finished and put his sword back into its sheath. Okita’s body first stood entirely still covered with blood, but suddenly she turned her face towards him and smiled.
"Pain... it feels good." She said and ran against him.
"What the..." Sano neither had a chance to finish the sentence or to pull out his own sword before he was cut over the chest.
"Impossible." He thought. "That was a clear 3-hit combo with the three basic Gatotsu forms! It's a miracle her body isn't cut into pieces! How was she able to survive?!"
"This physical pain feels good compared to the pain in my heart." She said and attacked again. This time Sano managed to parry her attack.
"I don't know what pain you’re talking about." He said and kicked her in the stomach, causing her to fall backwards. "But I shall make sure you won't suffer anymore... other than in hell!" Sano jumped into the air.
"I was going to save this move until I could fight Sagara again and prove that I am stronger than the Legendary Manslayer. But now you shall be sent to the world of the dead!" Sano aimed his sword towards Okita and pulled his arm as long as he could backwards.
"Hijutsu: Gatotsu..." He charged himself against Okita in so high speed that not even she was able to see him. "...sutansu zero!"
I was banned from the forum for one month, if you're wondering why it took such long time to post this chapter. But I have the three upcoming chapters finished already, so the story will proceed quickly from now on.

Last edited by Ninja of Cao; 05-13-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:06 AM   #52
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Chapter XV: Sano's secret weapon - the final Gatotsu

"Hijutsu: Gatotsu sutansu zero!" Sano shouted and moved his arm holding the sword forward. Okita was hit and Sano's sword pierced right through her body. She was thrown into the ground by the power of the attack and blood started to stream from her mouth.
"The final Gatotsu stance, zero stance..." Sano said and pulled his sword out of Okita's body. "...is the most powerful sword attack known by the Seibuki clan; only a few of our members have been able to master it. It combines the offensive ability of the first Gatotsu stance with unmatchable speed. Nobody have ever survived it." Okita moved slightly.
"Well..." She said and grabbed her sword. "...then I guess I am the first." She stood up slowly and aimed her sword towards Sano.
"You must be immortal." He said and entered the Gatotsu stance again. "But even if you can't die, you can be defeated. I can sense your Kenki getting weaker and weaker every second. Your heart cannot create enough blood to cover all the amounts you lose from your wounds. You will be unable to stand in a couple of minutes. Then you'll die after at most fifty minutes."
"So?! I can still defeat you in that time!" Okita disappeared without any sign of her presence. Sano prepared to launch himself with the Gatotsu against the direction where she came from, but suddenly she appeared again, thrown backwards into the ground.
"What happened...?" She said and stood up slowly. Someone had appeared in front of Sano and pushed Okita back. It was Lord Tenshu. "Careful, my child." He said and looked as if he didn't took the fight seriously at all. "You've lost a lot of blood, you should try to get medical attention as soon as possible."
"Get out of my way, you religious freak!" Okita shouted and ran against Wakai Tenshu. "I am Sojiro Okita, heir of the Okita clan and leader of Shigai..." She didn't finished her sentence before she was thrown back into the ground.
"You will lose consciousness in any second. Let me take you to the church, we can heal you there."
"Shut up!" Okita attempted a last attack but fell unconscious to the ground before reaching her target. Sano looked at Sagara's unconscious body.
"Do you think he will be all right?" He asked. Lord Tenshu looked at Sagara and then at Sano.
"Don't worry." He said. "Both you and your friend will be healed in no time."
"I never said he was my friend."
"If he is not, then why are you traveling with him?"
"Because of a promise I made."
"A promise? To who?"
"To myself. I promised myself that I would defeat him in a fair battle." Sano closed his eyes and lost consciousness as well. Some of the villagers came down and carried the injured bodies away towards the church.
"Those young warriors... there is something special about them..." Wakai said to himself and then turned around. He walked towards the last enemy soldiers.
Sorry this chapter was a bit short. In the future, I will try to make longer chapters.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:16 AM   #53
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Chapter XVI: Iseijin - the demon warriors, part 1

Sagara opened his eyes and sat up.
"Where am I?" He asked himself. He noticed bandages covering the points on his body where he had been wounded by Okita.
"The Christian temple in Kunihae." Someone said from the other side of the room. Sagara looked and noticed Sano and Mitsukai. They were both awake and seemed to be almost fully restored.
"What happened to Okita?" Sagara asked as he put on a kimono that laid on the floor beside the bed.
"She's probably dead." Sano answered and closed his eyes as if he saw the entire battle in his mind. "Her wounds were fatal, no normal human could have survived that for long."
"You'll see she's not a normal human." Someone said. It was Wakai Tenshu, he had just entered the room together with another priest. "Her wounds were critical, but she restores quickly. It is as if her body is healing itself at unusually high rate. I have never seen anything like it before."
"The battle." Sagara suddenly remembered. "What happened?" Wakai Tenshu looked down.
"Many of these peaceful villagers were killed. But the men from Shourigakure surrendered at last."
"That's good to hear." Mitsukai said. "I mean that we won the battle."
"Yes. I think someone revealed our location to Shourigakure."
"Who can that have been?"
"The Yamigumi."
"What's that?" Sagara thought the name was familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had heard it before.
"An organization of necromancers... dark magicians... vampires, demons, and other creatures from the depths of hell."
"We would be happy to silence them for you." Sano said.
"In order to get to the Yamigumi, you must first pass the Iseijin."
"Which is...?"
"I don't know. They are very aggressive and close to immortal warriors that is said to appear from nowhere and wipe out large groups of soldiers in a short moment. They live deep down the caves under this hill. They never come out of the caves, but people walking inside have never returned."
"Sounds fun." Sagara said and took up his sword. Wakai looked at him and then at his katana.
"I have something for you. A weapon that might help you in your travels." Wakai opened a chest placed next to the door and lifted up a sheathed sword from it.
"This weapon is the Tenken... the sword of God. It can only be used in defense, but when it is used it is more devastating than a thousand guns." Wakai handed over the weapon to Sagara, who pulled it out and looked at the blade.
"Thank you for the sword." Sagara said. "I will do as you say, and only use it in defense."
"There is another thing I recommend that you do." Wakai said and walked out. Sagara, Sano, and Mitsukai followed him. They walked inside the forest and eventually they reached a large bunker with the flag of Kunihae.
"Kunihae is at war with the Hitogumi. They killed our leaders." Sagara said.
"No. It was disguised Shourigakure soldiers. Kunihae and the Hitogumi are still allies." Sano said. They looked at the building.
"A very impressive fortification. I hardly think anyone could get inside it." Sagara said and looked at the many guard towers and machine guns located on the thick concrete walls.
"It's not to keep others out. It's to keep someone - or something - inside." They walked towards the gate. A Kunihae soldier said something to Wakai in a foreign language. Wakai answered and the soldier opened the door.
"Go inside, the soldier will show you what you need to see before you enter the caves. I need to go back to my villagers." Wakai walked away and the other three walked inside the large fortified structure, led by the Kunihae soldier.
"Lord Tenshu wants us to show you our latest experience." The soldier said with a strange accent, probably from southeastern Kunihae. "He... or, it, to be correct, is one of the demon warriors known as Iseijin. We managed to capture him a few days ago. He and two other demon warriors were attacking a large Kunihae force outside the caves." They kept walking past long lines of soldiers in the corridor.
"Is all these guards necessary, if it's just three of them?" Mitsukai asked and looked at the many musketeers and spearmen.
"During the attack, we lost more than fifty men before we managed to disarm one of them. We had to kill one of them, he fought like crazy even when he was unarmed."
"Sounds like Hitokiri." Sano said. The soldier stopped and opened a thick metal gate.
"As you see, he's not really a human." The soldier said and pointed at a table in the middle of the large room. Something that first appeared as a human laid on the table, tied up in steel chains. It was very large and had an iron mask and armor that seemed attached to his skin. Long, black hair that reached it to the waist came out of openings in its headgear. Several scientists and guards stood in a circle around it.
"We're currently performing some new tests on this creature." One of the scientists said. "It is far from anything we have ever seen before. Its muscle structure is ten times greater than any human, and it has thicker skin than an elephant. Its a perfect warrior."
"What weapons did it use?" Sano asked and looked at the many tools that laid on the table next to the creature.
"These are the ones we have found." The scientist answered and showed Sano a group of strange-looking weapons. A short spear that seemed completely made of bronze, a strange revolver that had an opening in the middle sending out a blue glow, and a net that seemed to be made of elastic metal.
"We also found this." The scientist said and pulled out something from a box filled with water. It was a dual knife with some blood on it.
"This weapon was implanted into his arm. He would probably be able to use it at any time, and disarming him would be impossible if he is awake."
"What is his status now? Is he dead?" Sagara asked and looked at the body. It didn't move and there was no sign of breathing.
"No, but we've game him sleeping-pills for six men. He won't wake up this week." The scientist opened the chains holding the creature.
"You can stay when I run some more tests. I need to get more information of its biological attributes." The scientist put a tool looking like a small knife into the creature's thick skin.
"Another strange thing." The scientist said and collected some green liquid coming from the creature's wound. "It has green blood." Suddenly one of the men screamed. A hand with an iron gauntlet had pierced through his body. The Iseijin was awake.
The Iseijin in this chapter and some upcoming were not originally meant to be a part of the official story, but I added them anyway. I was inspired by the Predator species from the famous movie Alien vs Predator. The Iseijin's appearance and some of the abilities are taken from the Predator, but they are less brutal to humans and don't have any too modern weapons. Since this story takes place in a late 19th century Japanese world, I don't think plasma cannons would fit in.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:54 AM   #54
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Chapter XVII: Iseijin - the demon warriors, part 2

The creature screamed and caused a noise beyond anything a human could perform. The scientists ran and stood up against the walls while the guards pulled out their weapons. A soldier armed with a spear ran against the creature, but before he could attack he was knocked down. The Iseijin grabbed his spear from the table and screamed again. It launched itself against the closest Kunihae soldiers and killed them with ease. Suddenly everything stopped when a soldier managed to surprise the monster and stabbed it in the chest with a spear. It looked down at the edge of the spear and then turned its mask against the soldier. It quickly stabbed the soldier's neck with its own spear, cutting of his head and keeping it on the spear edge. It slowly turned around and looked at the remaining humans in the room; three unarmed scientists, one guard with a revolver, Sagara, Mitsukai, and Sano. Its first target was the enemy that attempted to shoot it. The creature threw something that looked like a shuriken against the soldier, who was hit in the neck and died immediately. The scientists stood entirely still, stunned by fear after watching this brutal scene. Sagara pulled out his katana and attacked the Iseijin. The creature was hit in the chest but didn't react. Sagara noticed that the creature's metal armor was resistant to sword attacks. Suddenly two knives blades came out from the skin on top of the creature's hand and it used the weapon to attack. Sagara was cut over the cheek and thrown backwards by the strength of the attack. The wound wasn't deep, but it was very painful. The creature had obviously put some sort of poison on the blades. Sano appeared behind the creature and cut it over the back. It fell to its knees and Sano's sword had green blood on the edge of the blade.
"Before you rush into combat, make sure you analyze the opponent for weaknesses first." Sano said and helped Sagara up. "It had no armor protecting its back."
Suddenly the creature screamed again, and this time there was a response. A new Iseijin had appeared in the entrance of the room, holding the bodies of the gate guards. It looked the same as the previous beast, but had more simple equipment and older armor.
"Release him." The new creature said in human language. Its voice was deep and dark, and the words were barely understandable. It walked slowly into the room and threw one of the soldier bodies across the room into the wall close to the scientists. The body had obviously been brutally murdered; the entire chest and stomach was ripped open and several internal organs were visible.
"Release him." The second Iseijin said again and dropped the other body.
"You can speak?" Sagara asked, surprised.
"I am Eirian, warrior of the Iseijin royal lifeguard. Release Prince Kaijuu now or you will all die." The scientists didn't respond, but they moved backwards to be as far from the first Iseijin's body as possible.
"We don't have any intention of hurting your prince." Sano said. "The wound on his back isn't deep, even a human can survive it." Eirian didn't move. His black eyes just stared silently at the humans in the room.
"All we need is to travel through your caves in order to reach the Yamigumi." Sagara said. Eirian looked at him.
"If your mission is to destroy the Yamigumi, I would gladly assist you. Such powerful warriors as them sure are worthy prey."
"So it's settled then."
"Hey, you're not allowed to move that Iseijin out of here. We need to examine it further." One of the scientists said. Eirian walked forward and pointed the edge of his spear against the scientist's face. The head from one of the guards was still pierced onto the spear. The scientist walked backwards silently and Eirian lifted Kaijuu's body over his shoulder.
"Follow me." He said and walked out of the room. Sagara, Sano, and Mitsukai followed him. The guards in the corridor attempted to attack Eirian as soon as they saw him, but all of them were knocked down before they could perform any damage at all.
"Wait." Sagara said and remembered what he had seen outside. "Their defenses on the outer wall is too heavy."
"Don't worry." The Iseijin said and seemed to disappear. Kaijuu's body also became invisible, although he was still unconscious. "I'll be right behind you." A voice said from nowhere. Sagara, Sano, and Mitsukai walked out of the bunker together with the invisible warrior, without any more issues.
The next chapter will hopefully be finished soon. I don't have much time to go online this month, but I'll try to post a few more chapters before summer vacation.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:13 AM   #55
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Chapter XVIII: Iseijin - the demon warriors, part 3

They walked into a large cave which was the entrance to underground tunnels reminding of a labyrinth. They walked for a long time through the endless corridors, led by Eirian, who was still carrying Kaijuu's body. Eventually the thick stone walls ended and was replaced by metal. They reached a wall that looked different from the others, as if it were not an actual part of the original construction. Suddenly a large opening appeared in the new strange wall and revealed a room inside. Several other Iseijin warriors sat on chairs in a circle and listened to one who stood in the middle and talked to a language that seemed impossible for any human to speak. When he noticed the visitors he became silent and walked up to Eirian. They said something to each other with low voices and the new Iseijin took Kaijuu's body. The other warriors stood up like a disciplined military when they saw Kaijuu, who was about to wake up after losing consciousness.
"These are the others of the Iseijin royal lifeguard." Eirian said. "We have been looking for our prince ever since his disappearance. I was sent to let myself be captured so that I could free the prince."
"What exactly are you?" Sano asked. "This room doesn't look like a demon hideout."
"We're in fact not demons. We come from a planet far from this world. We were a species consisting of several hunting clans searching the universe for worthy prey."
"Another world, you say?"
"Yes. You don't have the technology to travel into space, like us. Our ship crashed deep into the ground and into this labyrinth many thousands of years ago. Since then, we've been hunting a species that lives here and serves the Yamigumi."
"What is your new prey?" Sagara asked and looked out of the open door. "I didn't see any signs of life here."
"They live much deeper in these caves, where there are no light, no sound, only the smell of rotten bodies. Those creatures are like giant spiders, but with human faces and upper bodies."
"Sounds unnatural."
"They are very dangerous. Poison teeth, runs quickly and silently... and they can sense human blood many kilometers away."
"So there have been humans here?"
"Yes. When we crashed here, we also found another intelligent species living on the surface. They were very primitive, they only knew wooden spears as weapons and they barely had any effective armor. We taught this species how to hunt, how to fight. We gave them technology and training, making them the dominant species on this planet. For many generations, they were sent here to help us hunting."
"But how come nobody knows anything about you today?"
"Six centuries ago, shortly before the Tao clan was created and the great war began, the humans stopped assisting us in the hunt. Instead they tried to hunt us. We easily fend off their attacks; no human that ever entered these tunnels came back."
"You mean you killed them all." Sano commented while studying the technological equipment on the walls.
"No. We took them prisoner and used them. The species we were hunting deeper inside the caves became harder and harder to find, they even caused casualties among us by ambushes. So we put the humans deep into the caves to make those creatures come out of their hiding places, hungry for human flesh. Then we attacked and hunt our prey into death."
"And the humans?"
"The spider creatures ate most of them, I told you they were fast. If you let one of those bite you, not even we have any cure against it."
"Why do you hunt those spider things?"
"To prove that our clan is the strongest. No Iseijin have ever been able to hunt down so many and so strong creatures. Once we manage to repair this ship and return to our homeworld, we will be honored as the strongest hunters in history. Also, those creatures serve the Yamigumi as spies, and that organization is our sworn enemy."
"I see. So, can you show us the way to the Yamigumi?"
"Sure, if you are ready to come with us for some hunt. In order to pass these tunnels, you have to fight your way through the nest of the Kumo, the spider creatures. There are hundreds of them there."
"And how strong were they?"
"As a matter of fact they are stronger than us. But we are smarter, we know their weakness."
Sorry, but I don't think I will be able to post many more chapters before summer. While I was banned, I wrote some more chapters so that I could post them immediately here, and this was the last one. The others are from the upcoming story; Sagara episode II - The last Hitokiri.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:41 AM   #56
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Chapter XIX: The hunt

A group of Iseijin hunters had been gathered outside the crashed vessel. It was five of them, including Prince Kaijuu and Eirian. They were all armed with bronze spears, but also net launchers and hand grenades. One of the Iseijin carried a rifle with some sort of energy shining in the scope.
"The enemy is not far away." Eirian said in human language to Sagara, Sano, and Mitsukai. He then turned his face to the other Iseijin and said something the three samurai couldn't understand. The language didn't sound like anything they had ever heard before. The other Iseijin lifted their hands into the air and shouted the same word:
"Hu'kla!" Suddenly they started running into the closest tunnel led by Prince Kaijuu and disappeared in the darkness. Only the three samurai and Eirian were left.
"Come." He said and ran into the tunnel. Sagara, Sano, and Mitsukai followed him after a short moment of hesitation. The darkness inside the tunnel made it almost completely impossible to see; only a few shining crystals on the upper parts of the walls allowed them to see what direction they went. After fifteen minutes of walking, they reached a large chamber with several tunnel entrances on all sides of it. There was more crystals here, so it was possible to see much better than in the tunnels. But the sight was not what they expected. The floor was covered with human skeletons and even some fresh corpses, many of them trapped in huge spider webs.
"Be alert." Sano said and closed his eyes, either to concentrate or to avoid the terrible sight. "I can feel an unwelcome presence."
Suddenly one of the Iseijin screamed and jumped to the side. Judging from his large body size and heavy armor, he could jump far. He barely evaded a large creature that ran past him without stopping. It was the upper body of a human, but attached to the back body of a giant spider. Its skin was green and covered with hair, and it had four arms with claws. The face barely looked human at all; it had eight black eyes and the mouth of a spider. It kept running until it reached a wall, then it ran up towards the roof as if it was still walking and then it stopped when it had climbed up to the top of the roof, just above the small group. It turned his head to look at all of them and made a sound reminding of a snake before it jumped down. The Iseijin with the rifle aimed towards it, but didn't manage to fire before he was pinned to the ground by the large creature. Two large claws pierced through the Iseijin's armor and body before the creature jumped towards the next opponent; Eirian. The Iseijin that had been injured by the Kumo creature suddenly stopped moving and his breathe disappeared. Eirian jumped straight upwards and landed on the creature's back without getting hit by any of the four claw-like arms. He stabbed the back of the creature's head with his bronze spear and then pulled out a knife, which he used to cut its neck. But it still didn't stopped moving. Two Iseijin warriors attacked it. One were stabbed by the creature's claws and the other managed to hit it in the throat before being thrown away like a toy. Eirian kept stabbing the creature's back with his knife, but it didn't seem to have much effect, although the blade cut a many centimeters deep wound every time it touched the creature's body. An Iseijin warrior pulled the killled Iseijin's rifle up and pulled the trigger without taking time to aim. A long beam of blue light launched from the weapon and pierced a large hole right through the Kumo's body. It fell to the ground and threw Eirian off in the process. He fell to the ground and stood up slowly.
"There are many more." He said. "I can sense at least two more in this room."
Like commanded by his words, another Kumo appeared, this time behind Sano. It raised it claw-equipped arms and cut him over the back with the poision claws.
Sorry this chapter took some time. I haven't had much free time recently, so I couldn't write any more chapters. Well, it might take some time before I will be able to post a new chapter, but I'll do my best.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:48 PM   #57
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Cool, but still alittle gross...I hate spiders let alone half spider/half people monsters. Lol.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:58 PM   #58
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Cool, but still alittle gross...I hate spiders let alone half spider/half people monsters. Lol.
Sorry, but it's going to get a lot worse in the later chapters.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:52 PM   #59
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Tao View Post
Sorry, but it's going to get a lot worse in the later chapters.
Oh well, still it's a good story.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:03 PM   #60
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh well, still it's a good story.
Thank you.
By the way, are you afraid of any of the following:

Dragons
Ghosts
Living skeletons
Lizards
Scorpions
Snakes
Zombies

Those are species that will appear later in the story.