Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 11-06-2009, 09:52 PM   #1
TNA Kitten
Veteran Chunin

TNA Kitten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to TNA Kitten
Default Twilight..Hate it or Love it...

If you thought HSM manga was bad...Look at this..lol

Twilight Manga

Its not a offical manga but well you get the idea..

Spoiler:
So do you hate twilight...or love it? and the stuff above is about the manga...

Last edited by TNA Kitten; 11-06-2009 at 10:19 PM.
TNA Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Twilight Manga

oh gosh i rather have that then hsm, but with both the world will esplode and manga will be a discrace

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:54 PM   #3
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I just died inside....the thing I hate and the thing I love coming together...? No...just no.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:55 PM   #4
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexthokage View Post
oh gosh i rather have that then hsm, but with both the world will esplode and manga will be a discrace

that's what I think lol

now, I think I'll go kill Stephanie Myer......anyone else wanna go with meh? lol

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:57 PM   #5
SasukeUchiha10990
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeUchiha10990 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to SasukeUchiha10990 Send a message via MSN to SasukeUchiha10990 Send a message via Yahoo to SasukeUchiha10990

Seriously what the hell is with all the hate towards twilight? I mean come on -_-
Hikari-Chan - My Teddy Bear

SasukeUchiha10990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:58 PM   #6
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

cos it's the definition of suckiness.....Vampire's don't shine!

even Stephen King bashed at it

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 11-06-2009, 10:00 PM   #7
TNA Kitten
Veteran Chunin

I will find some more..and there's more..
Old 11-06-2009, 10:03 PM   #8
SasukeUchiha10990
Chunin Exam Participant

Send a message via AIM to SasukeUchiha10990 Send a message via MSN to SasukeUchiha10990 Send a message via Yahoo to SasukeUchiha10990

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
cos it's the definition of suckiness.....Vampire's don't shine!

even Stephen King bashed at it
Yeah but even still. I think it is a great series. Who cares if she has her own take on something? I mean obviously she is doing something right it has a huge fanbase. I mean also look at it this way... with a manga it will be bringing in sales for graphic novels. Frankly I am excited for it. But that is my opinion.

Old 11-06-2009, 10:03 PM   #9
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha10990 View Post
Seriously what the hell is with all the hate towards twilight? I mean come on -_-
i know, twilight is awesome(in my opinion)

i personaly think it is a way better idea than hsm.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:06 PM   #10
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah but even still. I think it is a great series. Who cares if she has her own take on something? I mean obviously she is doing something right it has a huge fanbase. I mean also look at it this way... with a manga it will be bringing in sales for graphic novels. Frankly I am excited for it. But that is my opinion.

you do know that every fan of the series is either a crazy fangirl/boy, an emo, or worse, both

and there are lots of emos around, so not surprising it has had success

nothing against emos, BTW, just saying most of em are fans

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 11-06-2009, 10:07 PM   #11
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I'm just getting sick of seeing "Twilight" everywhere I go on the internet and I'm sure it bothers other people as well. I mean, it's one craze after another, and it gets annoying. >.<

Old 11-06-2009, 10:08 PM   #12
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
I'm just getting sick of seeing "Twilight" everywhere I go on the internet and I'm sure it bothers other people as well. I mean, it's one craze after another, and it gets annoying. >.<

and this too

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 11-06-2009, 10:08 PM   #13
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
you do know that every fan of the series is either a crazy fangirl/boy, an emo, or worse, both

if there's one thing that makes me mad, it's sterio typing. don't you ever f**king strio type anyone.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 11-06-2009, 10:09 PM   #14
Kizomaru Yukimoto
Banned

Location: Some say if you cry you are weak, some say if you cry you are dumb, I say if you cry you are human
Kizomaru Yukimoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*Crushed * T-Thats horrible ... I rather have the HSM but why Manga??? Why not just Picture book?? xD
Kizomaru Yukimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:09 PM   #15
SasukeUchiha10990
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:

Well I am not emo or a fanboy? And it is my favorite series. So... what now

Old 11-06-2009, 10:11 PM   #16
TNA Kitten
Veteran Chunin

..I might have to move this to the debate forum...lol
Old 11-06-2009, 10:12 PM   #17
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNA Kitten View Post
..I might have to move this to the debate forum...lol
lolz, probably

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 11-06-2009, 10:12 PM   #18
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Not everyone has to be a certain something to like something else. That, my friend, is called stereotyping. It's just like in school; the preps are the pretty cheerleaders, the jocks are the ones who are always playing sports, the nerds are always doing work, populars are the ones you see everywhere with a large group, etc. It's not right, and not everyone is like that.

Old 11-06-2009, 10:14 PM   #19
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

"i love boys who sparkel"
come on its the gayest serise ever i mean where is the staking, garlic, and holy water fun of real vampires!

Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:14 PM   #20
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well I am not emo or a fanboy? And it is my favorite series. So... what now
then you just have plain bad taste for stories then, bit if you do like it, more power to you I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
if there's one thing that makes me mad, it's sterio typing. don't you ever f**king strio type anyone.
I was just stating a FACT, not stereotyping, it is a fact that those that follow the emo ''culture/fashion'' are fans of the series too

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE