Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 10-16-2009, 01:44 PM   #1
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default What was the first Naruto episode you watched?

I, actually, didn't start watching it until around Episode 150 or something, then I went back and watched the first 150 episodes online.

What about you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:47 PM   #2
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: What was the first Naruto episode you watched?

A Cry on Deaf Ears
it was on CN at 1030 at night in the first week of June 08

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:51 PM   #3
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The second day that it started coming on Cn in the afternoon...January 4th...The second episode, the Ebisu-Konohamaru-and-Naruto-are-pervs episode

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:52 PM   #4
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The very first episode.
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:53 PM   #5
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

acutlly i didnt start watching it until along time since it was out ...the first episode was the 1st episode
i saw

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:55 PM   #6
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

@ the first two replies: You actually remember the date you started watching it on?

Old 10-16-2009, 02:44 PM   #7
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

♥I started on the first episode...

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:48 PM   #8
Kari-Chan
Genin Elite

Kari-Chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i forget which one it was exactly, but I turned on cartoon network, and it was one of the eps where Jiraiya was teaching naruto the Rasengan

"I thought it would be a waste for you to wither away as a bud."

"WHAT?! Why wasn't he affected by my sexiness?!"

I ♥ キバ

♥ kakashi ♥

へ へ
の の
 も
 へ

Kari-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:48 PM   #9
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I flipped though channals and found it on CN int he middle of the Chunin Exams episodes...So I had to buy the BOX SETS *which I still do buy* to catch up to that point...^^

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:56 PM   #10
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Smile Re: What was the first Naruto episode you watched?

Don't know the number of the episode, but it was the one when Naruto ans Sasuke started fighting on the hospital roof.

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:59 PM   #11
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Of course the first episode of Naruto, the first premire of it.

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Ren Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:03 PM   #12
MisaUchiha
Genin Elite

MisaUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The one where Naruto Sakura and Sasuke found out they were all on the same team i forget what it was called

Hidden Moonlight Village

BFF's: Xibitz360 and Ninja Of Tao

If people try to tell you that your nobody or your nothing because you smoke a little herb, well you tell them "You know what I am somebody and success is a choice I can do what I want and I can smoke weed and be successful and love life and live a good life and be a good person and there is nothing you can do to stop me!"

♀ + ♀ = ♥ Most important thing to know
♂ + ♂ = ♥ That equality is the best thing
♂ + ♀ = ♥ No matter what
MisaUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:04 PM   #13
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasori12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The first episode.
Sasori12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #14
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i started at da one where they're fightin mizuki.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:32 PM   #15
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

i don't know what episode it was but, it was the one where itachi and sasuke met up
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:34 PM   #16
painxkonan
Chunin Exam Participant

painxkonan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think the 3 or 4 episode
painxkonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:34 PM   #17
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

it was like the 2nd or 3rd episode
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:36 PM   #18
ninetailnaruto32
Genin Elite

ninetailnaruto32 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dunno . i kinda forgot

click on my dragon please ! he is lonely and needs more visitors

Proud Member Of The Aurora Village !
ninetailnaruto32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:11 PM   #19
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku View Post
The second day that it started coming on Cn in the afternoon...January 4th...The second episode, the Ebisu-Konohamaru-and-Naruto-are-pervs episode
LOLz

I bet that was a great first impression of the show.

Old 10-16-2009, 05:11 PM   #20
nightfire
Chunin

nightfire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

first episode ever shown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley
nightfire is offline   Reply With Quote