Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:43 PM   #1
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Pre Sakura VS Karin

Everyone's always talking about how useless they both are - Well sheesh, who do you think is more useless?

Pre Time Skip Sakura VS Karin. No fillers, no video games moves, no movies. We're going cannon on this one.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-05-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha
Default Re: Pre Sakura VS Karin

Karin really hasn't contributed much to combat for Taka besides a support role. I'm going to say pre Sakura simply because it appears she's actually fought more than Karin has.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:41 AM   #3
Bleedndreamz
Freshmen Academy Student

Bleedndreamz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura is by far more useless lol. People are complaining about Karin because she doesn't have fighting ability.

However she is so useful, it is a joke to even complain about her. I'd take her and all of her annoyances over the other members of Sasuke's team.

Chakra masking, chakra sensing from miles away, healing(albeit not in the most conventional way, but healing none the less.) She is smart, and honestly people are giving her a hard time. However she makes quick work of a curse seal level 2 enemy right near her introduction.

Pre timeskip Sakura has...

oh wait...
Old 11-06-2009, 05:37 AM   #4
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Karin wins this, she should be faster and stronger than Pre Sakura, because of her age, and Pre Sakura wasn't good at fighting anyways.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:15 AM   #5
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedndreamz View Post
Sakura is by far more useless lol. People are complaining about Karin because she doesn't have fighting ability.

However she is so useful, it is a joke to even complain about her. I'd take her and all of her annoyances over the other members of Sasuke's team.

Chakra masking, chakra sensing from miles away, healing(albeit not in the most conventional way, but healing none the less.) She is smart, and honestly people are giving her a hard time. However she makes quick work of a curse seal level 2 enemy right near her introduction.

Pre timeskip Sakura has...

oh wait...
When did she take down a Level 2? Was that in the anime?
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
Old 11-06-2009, 07:16 AM   #6
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Karin wins this.

Once she sense's where Sakura is, Sakura is screwed. Karin is older and has shown at least a little bit of fighting prowess. I mean, in order to be a warden for Orochimaru's jail she would have to have at least some fighting prowess and jutsu up her sleeve. Sakura can stand there and do nothing, she can't even heal or have monster strength. It just doesn't work very well in Sakura's favor.

Karin es la winner.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 11-06-2009, 09:27 AM   #7
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
Karin really hasn't contributed much to combat for Taka besides a support role. I'm going to say pre Sakura simply because it appears she's actually fought more than Karin has.
I know this is my post, but...
I think Karin wins this one. All Sakura really did in part 1 is throw shuriken (occasinally a kunai) and subsitute. Karin can sense where she is when she subsitutes, and can dodge Sakura's projectiles because she knows where they're coming from.
If Karin has enough strength to kick down a door, I think she'll stomp - literally - Sakura into the ground.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-06-2009, 10:14 AM   #8
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Karin wins this.

Once she sense's where Sakura is, Sakura is screwed. Karin is older and has shown at least a little bit of fighting prowess. I mean, in order to be a warden for Orochimaru's jail she would have to have at least some fighting prowess and jutsu up her sleeve. Sakura can stand there and do nothing, she can't even heal or have monster strength. It just doesn't work very well in Sakura's favor.

Karin es la winner.
alright, im going to be as nice about Karin as I can , yes Karin probably has some kind of offensive move up her sleeve and yes she must have something good if Orochi made her in charge of a prison ,however until she shows something good I have to say Pre Sakura, because although she kinda sucks, shes shown more offensive attacks than Karin has
Old 11-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #9
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Honestly I'd say Pre Sakura, she's shown better feats than Karin has and even though she sucks, she at least has shown some fighting skill and could probably use a clone feint and with her speed would overwhelm Karin. We don't even know how fast Karin is since she never does anything.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:03 PM   #10
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I would say Karin because she can heal others & sense chakra.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:10 PM   #11
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
I would say Karin because she can heal others & sense chakra.
Sakura can heal as well, plus sensing chakra does no good one on one.

Yeah Sakura didn't show good healing feats back in Pre, but she did know some healing. Plus it's unknown if Karin can heal herself.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:13 PM   #12
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Sakura can heal as well, plus sensing chakra does no good one on one.

Yeah Sakura didn't show good healing feats back in Pre, but she did know some healing. Plus it's unknown if Karin can heal herself.
I say Karin's sensing will give her an edge against Sakura, seeing as one of her main moves is subsitution.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-06-2009, 05:14 PM   #13
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuta View Post
I say Karin's sensing will give her an edge against Sakura, seeing as one of her main moves is subsitution.
Well what can she do to defend against Sakura's attacks though, what if Sakura bites Karin's arm and heals herself? Lol then Karin's screwed if she kicks Sakura for hours and she doesn't die xD
Old 11-06-2009, 05:19 PM   #14
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
yeah, and i'm guessing that if karin can see through substitution, then she could land a pretty good hit on sakura. so i vote on karin.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 11-06-2009, 05:23 PM   #15
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
yeah, and i'm guessing that if karin can see through substitution, then she could land a pretty good hit on sakura. so i vote on karin.
You guys are all assuming that Karin can beat Sakura, but nobody has proven she actually knows how to fight.

Zomg punch Sakura, didn't Zaku punch her a lot? Sakura can tank a hit from Karin, but Karin can't tank a hit from Sakura. She can outspeed her, doesn't matter if Karin can sense Sakura if she can't react.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:31 PM   #16
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Honestly, Pre Sakura wins. She is weak, but her speed and strength tops Karin's.

Old 11-06-2009, 05:50 PM   #17
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
You guys are all assuming that Karin can beat Sakura, but nobody has proven she actually knows how to fight.

Zomg punch Sakura, didn't Zaku punch her a lot? Sakura can tank a hit from Karin, but Karin can't tank a hit from Sakura. She can outspeed her, doesn't matter if Karin can sense Sakura if she can't react.
I say she can, she's been battered worse before. Killer Bee's super blast. (It even broke her glasses!) Oh, and amateratsu.
And Karin kicked down a door, when the only time Sakura remotely hinted a strenght was a filler - not applicable in this thread, so I think in base strength Karin is stronger.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage

Last edited by Yuuta; 11-06-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:50 PM   #18
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well...Karin really hasn't fought a battle that I saw. (Past) Sakura I say will win just because I have seen her fought some battle.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 11-06-2009, 05:53 PM   #19
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
I say she can, she's been battered worse before. Killer Bee's super blast. (It even broke her glasses!)
Karin was never hit by the blast, she was able to escape while Suigetsu distracted Bee.

Old 11-06-2009, 06:13 PM   #20
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I say she can, she's been battered worse before. Killer Bee's super blast. (It even broke her glasses!) Oh, and amateratsu.
And Karin kicked down a door, when the only time Sakura remotely hinted a strenght was a filler - not applicable in this thread, so I think in base strength Karin is stronger.
Prove that Killer Bee's attack actually hit Karin, are you saying that Karin can tank a bijuu blast and Suigetsu with a friggin lake can't?

Oh yeah, Karin had been hit by Amaterasu for like a few panels, big deal. Sasuke dispelled it anyway.

Zomg she kicked a door, great feat. Yeah how about you tell me how she gets past a clone feint, chakra focus speed enhancement, and intelligence.

Tags
karin, sakura