Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Favorite Swordsman
Zabuza 7 33.33%
Kisame 8 38.10%
Raiga 0 0%
Chojiro 1 4.76%
5 0 0%
6 1 4.76%
7 0 0%
Suigetsu 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2009, 05:20 PM   #41
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: 7 Swordsmen of the Mist Fanclub

Cool.......What's a MarySue?
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:26 PM   #42
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
Cool.......What's a MarySue?
Sasuke.

AKA someone who always has plot on their side.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:27 PM   #43
ECW Original

That makes perfect sense.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:28 PM   #44
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Marysues?
Basically, Mary-Sues are extremely powerful, extremely good-looking, loved by everyone in the series they were made for, is related to those who have no siblings (i.e. Naruto, Orochimaru, Deidara, etc.) They're perfect and everyone wants them, for love or whatever. Almost 99% of Mary-Sues are Fan-made Original Characters. One of the most common ones in Naruto are those who are from the Uchiha clan and are still living, usually with the lame and overused excuse that Itachi/Sasuke/Madara/SomeoneWhoWasn'tThere saved them because they "lub me!" Most of these also happen to be females created by females. Bella from Twilight is an example of a Mary-Sue (Even though I hate Twilight, this is what even Twili fans say). Males are rare, but sometimes called Gary-Stus (Though MS is used even for males)

There are TONS, TONS of Mary-Sues. And most (not all) who don't know what a MS is, their characters usually are MS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:29 PM   #45
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hello anybody here?
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:30 PM   #46
ECW Original

I'm here.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:35 PM   #47
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

darkXotaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

awsomeness.
darkXotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:38 PM   #48
ECW Original

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Basically, Mary-Sues are extremely powerful, extremely good-looking, loved by everyone in the series they were made for, is related to those who have no siblings (i.e. Naruto, Orochimaru, Deidara, etc.) They're perfect and everyone wants them, for love or whatever. Almost 99% of Mary-Sues are Fan-made Original Characters. One of the most common ones in Naruto are those who are from the Uchiha clan and are still living, usually with the lame and overused excuse that Itachi/Sasuke/Madara/SomeoneWhoWasn'tThere saved them because they "lub me!" Most of these also happen to be females created by females. Bella from Twilight is an example of a Mary-Sue (Even though I hate Twilight, this is what even Twili fans say). Males are rare, but sometimes called Gary-Stus (Though MS is used even for males)

There are TONS, TONS of Mary-Sues. And most (not all) who don't know what a MS is, their characters usually are MS.
Ok.......I HATE fan-made characters with a fiery burning passion.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:48 PM   #49
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ok.......I HATE fan-made characters with a fiery burning passion.

There actually are some good OCs, they're just.....rare. Especially ones that don't know or are decendants of any existing characters (Such as talking to Hinata during Academy days, or being [Insert Couple]'s child)

Old 11-06-2009, 05:56 PM   #50
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

darkXotaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i hate it when people do that.
darkXotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:04 PM   #51
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Seriously, do some people even try to look at the facts when making OCs? I don't know how many times I've seen '[Insert Overused name like Hikari/Hitomi/Mizuki] ucia hyuga hs da bakugun n sharengun n orocimau wntz her n dei-dei-chan/ita/saus/naru/heden/evry1 lubs hr n wntz 2 b hr. she in aktsuik butt iz stl loyol 2 da leaf butt evry1 nos n dosnt cre cuz thy all leik hr LOL!' and I'm not exaggerating on the spelling either.

Let's just say it's been OVER NINE THOOOUUUSAAAAAAND!......No seriously, a lot.

Old 11-06-2009, 06:12 PM   #52
ECW Original

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
There actually are some good OCs, they're just.....rare. Especially ones that don't know or are decendants of any existing characters (Such as talking to Hinata during Academy days, or being [Insert Couple]'s child)
This is one of my main reasons.I actually read a fanfic like this once with Naruto on a site I can't say. I didn't get far.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:38 PM   #53
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
This is one of my main reasons.I actually read a fanfic like this once with Naruto on a site I can't say. I didn't get far.
I pretty much try to avoid fanfics with OCs in them altogether.

Old 11-06-2009, 08:40 PM   #54
ECW Original

So do I.The one I found,said nothing about OCs in it.It just happened.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:41 PM   #55
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Kisame's a FREAKING beast!

Obito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:43 PM   #56
ECW Original

I'm guessing you want in too?
Old 11-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #57
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I joined yesterday, as did Taker.

Old 11-06-2009, 08:51 PM   #58
ECW Original

Oh yeah.I forgot.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:01 PM   #59
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Hahaha, how's it going man?

Old 11-06-2009, 09:02 PM   #60
ECW Original

Terrible!

Tags
7 swordsmen of the mist, chojiro, kisame, suigetsu, zabuza