Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 11-05-2009, 01:59 PM   #1
Hidden Ninja45
Village Police Force Captain

Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Ed, Edd, and Eddy

Say what you will about Cartoon Network, but this show was awesome. It was my favorite show in elementary school. I still watch older episodes. And i'm pumped for the movie that is going to be on Cartoon Network on Sunday.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:59 PM   #2
itachifan100
Banned

itachifan100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to itachifan100 Send a message via Yahoo to itachifan100 Send a message via Skype™ to itachifan100
Default Re: Ed, Edd, and Eddy

theres gonna b an ed,edd,and eddy movie!?!??!

SWEET!!!!!!!!
itachifan100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:00 PM   #3
:Gaara:
Genin

:Gaara: is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I loved this show!!! It was my favorite! Its to bad that cartoon network is always taking the good shows off though

And I cant wait untill the movie!

Did I Help You Out? Then Just Click The Little Scale!!
:Gaara: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:01 PM   #4
Hidden Ninja45
Village Police Force Captain

Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachifan100 View Post
theres gonna b an ed,edd,and eddy movie!?!??!

SWEET!!!!!!!!
This Sunday night at 7pm on Cartoon Network.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:01 PM   #5
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

i miss it.........they made me laugh

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:02 PM   #6
itachifan100
Banned

itachifan100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to itachifan100 Send a message via Yahoo to itachifan100 Send a message via Skype™ to itachifan100
Exclamation Re: Ed, Edd, and Eddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
This Sunday night at 7pm on Cartoon Network.
*marking date on calendar*
itachifan100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:03 PM   #7
Genin

Thanks for that info, I will be sure to keep that remembered

Old 11-05-2009, 02:08 PM   #8
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.sasu_girl completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.sasu_girl completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.sasu_girl completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.sasu_girl completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.sasu_girl completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.sasu_girl completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.sasu_girl completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.sasu_girl completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.sasu_girl completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.sasu_girl completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

if i some how remember i will watch it. i used to watch that show. it would bring back good memories.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:10 PM   #9
Genin

Indeed it would

Old 11-05-2009, 06:57 PM   #10
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I love that show it was hilarious. It was one of the best shows that was on Cartoon Network at the time. Thanks for the info about the movie. ^_^

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:05 PM   #11
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I love this show!!! If CN won't show it they need to put it on Boomerang.

P.S thanks for the info on the movie
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:26 PM   #12
naruto35
Banned

naruto35 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to naruto35 Send a message via MSN to naruto35 Send a message via Skype™ to naruto35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Say what you will about Cartoon Network, but this show was awesome. It was my favorite show in elementary school. I still watch older episodes. And i'm pumped for the movie that is going to be on Cartoon Network on Sunday.
same here then its back to hating them unless they pull out another season of that show which is unlikely
naruto35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:27 PM   #13
OnyxBlossom
ANBU Ninja

OnyxBlossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.OnyxBlossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.OnyxBlossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.OnyxBlossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.OnyxBlossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.OnyxBlossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

CN is still putting it on, which is awesome. I'll remember about the movie. ^ ^

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:29 PM   #14
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor

KaiserKMPunk saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to KaiserKMPunk

Yeah I saw the commerical for it yesterday and I am PUMPED
KaiserKMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:30 PM   #15
Jose
Jonin

Jose just might be Kage someday.
Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

One of my favorite shows ever, the movie is called Ed Edd and Eddy big picture show.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:33 PM   #16
dogboy22
Special Jonin

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

I always wondered what was under Double D's Hat

dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:37 PM   #17
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

BEST SHOW IN WORLD thinks for telling me there will be a movie...i love ed edd and eddy ... yeah thats right im 14

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:37 PM   #18
Fliparrachii
Fake Mod - Mod on DisplaY

Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

The show is the best on CN.
Spoiler:
Quote:
Miss Jafl is awesome. x3 We girlfriends.
But it's cool. :p
Quote:
You should feel bad for ever having doubt
Quote:
Don't get all hot jafl.
You right
Quote:
Waaaaaaaah! I gotta go to school! Waaaaaaaah! I gotta do homework! Waaaaaaaah! My life's paid for and I have no real responsibility!
He told me. .___.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I only have a warning. I called JAFL a mean name. ;~; /time-out
why did you do that for???
Because he was being a dork & giving the wrong info to someone on purpose when I was trying to help them, I was just annoyed. xD
A dork? xDD Yea, welllll, sorryyy <3
Quote:
Quote:
So in here I will try to match a couple and no I don't take requests...As for now! I think JenniferWonderland and JapaneseAnimeForLife would make a cute couple...What do you say? Think about it

Both of their usernames starts with J
Their age difference is perfect

If you know more common things between these two,then please let me know. So...What do you think?
JAFL is too cool for her bruh.
Till this day, I still dont know who that alt was. :/
Quote:
Quote:
Your really sweet. ;] I'd go gay for you. xD
Twisting Ishtar's words a bit...I'd definately go back to being straight for you. xDD
Quote:
Oh hell yeah! Flippeh has anyone ever told you how amazing you are, cause you just hit the top of the scoreboard for me.
Quote:
oh, my son =3 <333 you are so amazingly sweet ^.^
Quote:
I was a member before you were, Inuyasha. JAFL and I gooooo wayyyyy back.
Team JAFL!!!
Quote:
Lessons needin to be learned, wantin attention is what Yori has yearned, too bad he ain't as cool as my son, for that kids the forums numba one.
Quote:
I have loved you more at this point, then I ever have in my entire life. A single man tear has rolled down my cheek as the precious truth has been echoed throughout the internet. And I commend you.
Quote:
Lolololol fear the power of Jafl
Quote:
Well well, Flippy you've become quite the pimp daddy now haven't you? You got chicks hanging off your arms left and right. Yes, lets all have sandwiches then we can have tea and biscuits.
Uh-oh! ._.
Quote:
JAFL... sounds like a military acronym like JAFO--Just Another #@%@^% Lunatic. Yes, must be what it means...
lmao <3 :3
Quote:
I has spotted it again! 0.0 the great text wall of Micky J's. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Err
It's too bad that you can't be MotM two months in a row or I'd nominate you again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Err
I love you too, bro. No homo. XD
Quote:
o.O I ain't blaming JAFL. =_= Cause, He was in MY BED not yours! xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Uchiha
Tyrin, i respect you more than anyone on the forums and you're up there in my real life of people that i respect
Quote:
Quote:
o.O JAFL is Much more mature then YOU [Dev] and BROOKE Put together. Trust me. I know that.
I assent!!! >.>
Make that three P: xD
Quote:
*glomp* You have officially made me -kind of- go back to being straight. ;]
Quote:
Jafl.. saying it sounds like it should say jaflope. xD
Top hats? O.o
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
When doesn't JAFL say the smartest things that we don't think up ourselves in our situations?
Well I didn't agree with him fully. So idk. You tell me C:
When he's not playing around? IDK xD
Quote:
And you will attract more female members xD
A wingman's promise
Quote:
JAFL reminds me of waffle. =3
Quote:
Oh Jellywaffles you have a direct line to my heart <3
[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Kik: zZzTwistaReefazZz
Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:39 PM   #19
Fliparrachii
Fake Mod - Mod on DisplaY

Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Fliparrachii is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Eh...I dont like CN but Ed, Edd, and Eddy is just the best. It is funny. All three of them just gets beat up by the whole neighborhood peers.
Spoiler:
Quote:
Miss Jafl is awesome. x3 We girlfriends.
But it's cool. :p
Quote:
You should feel bad for ever having doubt
Quote:
Don't get all hot jafl.
You right
Quote:
Waaaaaaaah! I gotta go to school! Waaaaaaaah! I gotta do homework! Waaaaaaaah! My life's paid for and I have no real responsibility!
He told me. .___.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I only have a warning. I called JAFL a mean name. ;~; /time-out
why did you do that for???
Because he was being a dork & giving the wrong info to someone on purpose when I was trying to help them, I was just annoyed. xD
A dork? xDD Yea, welllll, sorryyy <3
Quote:
Quote:
So in here I will try to match a couple and no I don't take requests...As for now! I think JenniferWonderland and JapaneseAnimeForLife would make a cute couple...What do you say? Think about it

Both of their usernames starts with J
Their age difference is perfect

If you know more common things between these two,then please let me know. So...What do you think?
JAFL is too cool for her bruh.
Till this day, I still dont know who that alt was. :/
Quote:
Quote:
Your really sweet. ;] I'd go gay for you. xD
Twisting Ishtar's words a bit...I'd definately go back to being straight for you. xDD
Quote:
Oh hell yeah! Flippeh has anyone ever told you how amazing you are, cause you just hit the top of the scoreboard for me.
Quote:
oh, my son =3 <333 you are so amazingly sweet ^.^
Quote:
I was a member before you were, Inuyasha. JAFL and I gooooo wayyyyy back.
Team JAFL!!!
Quote:
Lessons needin to be learned, wantin attention is what Yori has yearned, too bad he ain't as cool as my son, for that kids the forums numba one.
Quote:
I have loved you more at this point, then I ever have in my entire life. A single man tear has rolled down my cheek as the precious truth has been echoed throughout the internet. And I commend you.
Quote:
Lolololol fear the power of Jafl
Quote:
Well well, Flippy you've become quite the pimp daddy now haven't you? You got chicks hanging off your arms left and right. Yes, lets all have sandwiches then we can have tea and biscuits.
Uh-oh! ._.
Quote:
JAFL... sounds like a military acronym like JAFO--Just Another #@%@^% Lunatic. Yes, must be what it means...
lmao <3 :3
Quote:
I has spotted it again! 0.0 the great text wall of Micky J's. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Err
It's too bad that you can't be MotM two months in a row or I'd nominate you again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Err
I love you too, bro. No homo. XD
Quote:
o.O I ain't blaming JAFL. =_= Cause, He was in MY BED not yours! xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Uchiha
Tyrin, i respect you more than anyone on the forums and you're up there in my real life of people that i respect
Quote:
Quote:
o.O JAFL is Much more mature then YOU [Dev] and BROOKE Put together. Trust me. I know that.
I assent!!! >.>
Make that three P: xD
Quote:
*glomp* You have officially made me -kind of- go back to being straight. ;]
Quote:
Jafl.. saying it sounds like it should say jaflope. xD
Top hats? O.o
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
When doesn't JAFL say the smartest things that we don't think up ourselves in our situations?
Well I didn't agree with him fully. So idk. You tell me C:
When he's not playing around? IDK xD
Quote:
And you will attract more female members xD
A wingman's promise
Quote:
JAFL reminds me of waffle. =3
Quote:
Oh Jellywaffles you have a direct line to my heart <3
[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Kik: zZzTwistaReefazZz
Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:44 PM   #20
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

sweet! i love double-D!
Shkin is offline   Reply With Quote