Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-08-2009, 09:05 PM   #1021
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Drama Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaGirl4U View Post
hiyas.. oh.. guess you weren't happy about it?
Not a bit! My team lost, I'm not going to go into details because it may cause drama. =P
Let's just say I said words that ought not be said.
But now I'm better ^_^ ... ohhhh and yeah *glomps*

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:07 PM   #1022
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Not a bit! My team lost, I'm not going to go into details because it may cause drama. =P
Let's just say I said words that ought not be said.
But now I'm better ^_^ ... ohhhh and yeah *glomps*
okay then.. sorry bout that...glad you recovered quickly =)
*gets glomped*

Forum family:
Sisters: AgentShayd, mimipuppy, mangagirl & Shoukry
Close family friend: Moonwatcher
Bros: Jinchiruuki, Jeremy &Taker369
Bffs:AgentShayd, Maikeru Shinigami, Taker369, mimipuppy, Uchiha master, Raiden, Kiba_Inuzuka & Hikari-chan

"You're not a judge, but if you're gonna judge me, sentence me to another life.." ~Paramore
MangaGirl4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:10 PM   #1023
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
okay then.. sorry bout that...glad you recovered quickly =)
*gets glomped*
It's alright it happens! I am mostly just mad while it's happening! ^_^
I'm pretty good about recovering about sports!!
I was a little steamy about 10ish minutes ago.
Then he saw you online and quickly became happy again.
Quiet Johnny!! ^_^ ....

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-08-2009, 09:10 PM   #1024
mimipuppy
Special Jonin Candidate

mimipuppy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

am i allowed to say hi?
most people ignore me.......-.-#
Perverted Old Men:Taker,UGK,Dogboy
Brothahs:Neisen,And I forget....I know I have like 4 more....
Sistahs:Manga-Chan,Shayd-Chan,Sasu-Chan,And like 5 more...
Me...Sorta
Spoiler:

Bunneh Me
Spoiler:

mimipuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:11 PM   #1025
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

*drama llama comes in and causes drama* o.O kilL IT!

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:11 PM   #1026
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimipuppy View Post
am i allowed to say hi?
Hi mimi *waves* ^_^

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-08-2009, 09:12 PM   #1027
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
It's alright it happens! I am mostly just mad while it's happening! ^_^
I'm pretty good about recovering about sports!!
I was a little steamy about 10ish minutes ago.
Then he saw you online and quickly became happy again.
Quiet Johnny!! ^_^ ....
yeah, I can understand that.. I get like that with college basketball...
hi Johnny!! and is that right?? hmmmmm
Quote:
am i allowed to say hi?
HI MIMI!!!!! *glomps* I've missed choo!!!

Forum family:
Bffs:AgentShayd, Maikeru Shinigami, Taker369, mimipuppy, Uchiha master, Raiden, Kiba_Inuzuka & Hikari-chan

"You're not a judge, but if you're gonna judge me, sentence me to another life.." ~Paramore
Old 11-08-2009, 09:13 PM   #1028
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I am back...did you miss me

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:13 PM   #1029
mimipuppy
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hi mimi *waves* ^_^
YOU WERE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO IGNORED ME!
on here......people have been annoying 2day in RL......
*hits u*
Me...Sorta
Spoiler:

Bunneh Me
Spoiler:

Old 11-08-2009, 09:14 PM   #1030
AgentShayd
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

I feel like being random who is with me

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Old 11-08-2009, 09:14 PM   #1031
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
I am back...did you miss me
I missed choo too!!! *glomps*

Forum family:

Old 11-08-2009, 09:14 PM   #1032
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

the llama wants you mimi

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:15 PM   #1033
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
*drama llama comes in and causes drama* o.O kilL IT!
*strains eyes to read*

Forum family:

Old 11-08-2009, 09:15 PM   #1034
mimipuppy
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

HI MIMI!!!!! *glomps* I've missed choo!!!
*gets glomped*hi........whyd u miss me?
Me...Sorta
Spoiler:

Bunneh Me
Spoiler:

Old 11-08-2009, 09:16 PM   #1035
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

now now mimi be nice or I will have to get out the whip

Old 11-08-2009, 09:16 PM   #1036
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*gets glomped*hi........whyd u miss me?
durrr... cause you are my sissy and I've missed pulling your hair

Forum family:

Old 11-08-2009, 09:17 PM   #1037
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ah yesh, that happens sometimes, I only get like that when my team is playing ^_^
Yeah, you should've sawed him he was all happy like "Oooooh look she's online. ^_^" And then he was all hoppity, and he hasn't even had any candy today. O_O

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-08-2009, 09:17 PM   #1038
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

*is glomped* well at least one person missed me...^^

Old 11-08-2009, 09:18 PM   #1039
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
YOU WERE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO IGNORED ME!
on here......people have been annoying 2day in RL......
*hits u*
Sorry, I've been watching football all day, so I haven't been very responsive.

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-08-2009, 09:18 PM   #1040
mimipuppy
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
durrr... cause you are my sissy and I've missed pulling your hair
..............*runs away*
Me...Sorta
Spoiler:

Bunneh Me
Spoiler:

Tags
drama, drama llama, mangagirl4u