Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 04-07-2010, 06:00 PM   #1
( * ) ITACHI (,',)
Genin

( * ) ITACHI (,',) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Any Pro still play this game?

I was off from work on Monday so I decided to played a few matches for about 20 minutes or so. I got into a few matches with some noobs and one Rock Lee/1010 combo guy that almost beat me.

The noobs we pretty noobish so I went easy on them. It was actually pretty fun using Hinata's and the 3rd's Lullaby and Enma's Adamantine Noy and Sasuke's Triple Windmill to immobilize them. One noob got totally put to sleep and then I started immobilzing all of them. He D/Ced on me.

The RL/1010 combo guy thought he had me as he started moving everyone to the front and started unloading on me. I was taking some big damage but I did not heal, but I just started using elemental jutsu on him and it came down to his three ninjas standing in the front and my Taijutsu built Sasuke and Ino.

Ino died so I only had my Sasuke left. Luckly I WD his squad with Temari earlier. I did a Fireball jutsu on them and they all dropped to the floor. He D/Ced on me before he took his loss.

I kind of figured he would D/C me and I was right. He had 150 wins 35 or so losses. I forgot his name but it was a short lame one. Tennesse, Texas or Alabama.

Btw, if you are reading this post I was "ShadowBall". If I see you online I will D/C on you!

P.S. If I didn't know better I would say that your squad seemed a bit tweeked. (Hack! 1010 doing 630 damage on Itachi standing in the back w/ HLS activated)
The Human Torch

Old Wifi Names:
Shonen Jump
Way of Binding 61
(*) MADARA (*)

Last edited by ( * ) ITACHI (,',); 04-07-2010 at 06:05 PM.
( * ) ITACHI (,',) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:57 PM   #2
Jaaz7
Chunin Exam Participant

Jaaz7 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Jaaz7 Send a message via Skype™ to Jaaz7
Default Re: Any Pro still play this game?

Don't know what's the game's name.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jaaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:39 PM   #3
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaaz7 View Post
Don't know what's the game's name.
^ This post is complete fail. Try reading what forum you're in.

And hi 3500z. Still playing this game are we? ^_^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ashen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:20 PM   #4
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I haven't played in WiFi on PotN2 for months now. I should start playing the game again. Still the best Naruto RPG game out there I think.

Question: How do you know if your a pro or not?

I know I'm not a noob since I've been playing the game and been playing matches over WiFi for awhile now.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:07 AM   #5
( * ) ITACHI (,',)
Genin

( * ) ITACHI (,',) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hi Ashen, Yeah I played on Monday and last night. I was getting bored IV breeding and EV training my Houndoom so I decided to see if this game was still kicking with players.

So what you guys doing and playing lately?

Me, I been playing the old Japanese Pocket Monsters and the new Heartgold for the DS. Also playing Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm and Modern Warfare 2 for the PS3. Also some Wii and Gamecube classics.

Boy, even this page is slowing down!
The Human Torch

Old Wifi Names:
Shonen Jump
Way of Binding 61
(*) MADARA (*)
( * ) ITACHI (,',) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 01:15 PM   #6
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ( * ) ITACHI (,',) View Post
Hi Ashen, Yeah I played on Monday and last night. I was getting bored IV breeding and EV training my Houndoom so I decided to see if this game was still kicking with players.

So what you guys doing and playing lately?

Me, I been playing the old Japanese Pocket Monsters and the new Heartgold for the DS. Also playing Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm and Modern Warfare 2 for the PS3. Also some Wii and Gamecube classics.

Boy, even this page is slowing down!
Me? I've been playing some .hack//G.U. And a little Pokemon SoulSilver on the side. Over the past couple days, I've been putting more effort into finishing the War System for this forum.

I haven't actually touched this NPOTN 2 game in months it feels like. Only encountering noobs? Or have you come across anyone good?

On an ending note: This forum has nightly problems... Nightly. It's kinda sad really. It slows down until it completely crashes and then it picks up again in the morning when the admins get on.

Old 04-08-2010, 01:54 PM   #7
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I haven't even seen this game's case for such a long time. If they make a 3rd game, it'll make a big comeback though. This forum's dead and is only slowing down the database...

Oh, and just to answer your question, I've been doing tons of school stuff lately and playing the HeartGold game that came out. I'm also playing the PS3 more often so...

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:36 PM   #8
phantom9999
Academy Graduate

phantom9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hi guys. I had stopped playing NPOTN2 for weeks and then played a little just a few days ago. It seems there's more people playing during the day Pacific timezone. It's usually the guys with the decent scores that d/c.

I'm also playing Disgaea and Naruto Arena. Disgaea is pretty fun; I am on episode 6. Naruto Arena is ok, based on luck a bit too much.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:44 PM   #9
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom9999 View Post
Hi guys. I had stopped playing NPOTN2 for weeks and then played a little just a few days ago. It seems there's more people playing during the day Pacific timezone. It's usually the guys with the decent scores that d/c.

I'm also playing Disgaea and Naruto Arena. Disgaea is pretty fun; I am on episode 6. Naruto Arena is ok, based on luck a bit too much.
Disgaea ftw. ^_^ Hey there Phantom, been a while.

Old 04-08-2010, 08:55 PM   #10
Twilight Wolf
Freshmen Academy Student

Twilight Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmmm...I'm not sure when one would consider themselves a pro, though I've been playing WiFi since Janurary I've fought a lot of people who mostly use TSCs. However every now then some actually challenging players show up, but most of them had hacked teams that have both gender of Anbu's and all normal characters equipped with "Way of the Ninja".

But it's mostly newbies using TSCs.
Twilight Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:44 PM   #11
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Wolf View Post
Hmmm...I'm not sure when one would consider themselves a pro, though I've been playing WiFi since Janurary I've fought a lot of people who mostly use TSCs. However every now then some actually challenging players show up, but most of them had hacked teams that have both gender of Anbu's and all normal characters equipped with "Way of the Ninja".

But it's mostly newbies using TSCs.
It has been proven that you can legitimately get 4 Way of the Ninja tags by trading tags with friends.

The chances of you fighting "hacked" teams are pretty low. Compared to someone who's really hacked the tags of their team; people who use teams with 2 anbu barely qualify as minor cheat teams.

Last edited by Ashen; 04-08-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:57 AM   #12
Twilight Wolf
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER View Post
It has been proven that you can legitimately get 4 Way of the Ninja tags by trading tags with friends.

The chances of you fighting "hacked" teams are pretty low. Compared to someone who's really hacked the tags of their team; people who use teams with 2 anbu barely qualify as minor cheat teams.
Ah...I almost forgot about the fact you can trade ninja cards and tags in this game lol, thanks for reminding me.

Well now that's all cleared up, that means I really only fought one hacked team the intire time I've been playing on wifi (a team that consisted of only TSCs that had impossible agi stats).
Old 04-09-2010, 12:05 PM   #13
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ah...I almost forgot about the fact you can trade ninja cards and tags in this game lol, thanks for reminding me.

Well now that's all cleared up, that means I really only fought one hacked team the intire time I've been playing on wifi (a team that consisted of only TSCs that had impossible agi stats).
Yeah, that's how the hackers work. They give their doods impossible AGI so all of their doods go first. If you're lucky you get one turn before they completely wipe you out. The hacker that always seemed to be around is one of the reasons I stopped playing the game. It's no fun if he isn't AT LEAST going to try and stay competitive.

Old 04-09-2010, 07:21 PM   #14
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Master of the Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I've stopped playing this game. I don't see much people online, well I do but they aren't much of a challenge. Usually, all I meet are people who use TSC, and sometimes, I meet some hacker's, but not much.

I am waiting for a part 3 of this game. If it comes out they better add in some good shippuden character's, and a rooster of 50 ninjas...all I'm saying, xD.
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A
thank you so much, Master!!!

Oh Gaara's Girl, your the sunshine in my day.
Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:
Your my true daddy sus could never change what happened between us

Master of the Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:29 PM   #15
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

kazzim13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I decided to play this game today. All i've seen are people with good records d/cing all day long. It really takes the fun out of the game. Also my TSC team did get beat today because i completely screwed up but heh i then found them with a real team and it was a 2 turn kill
kazzim13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:14 PM   #16
Ragato Uchiha
Genin

Location: I am currently leading the Akatsuki at our new hide out.
Ragato Uchiha has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

I'm not a newbie or a pro just in the middle but not many people really get on anymore and I usually end up fighting the same person 5 times in a row.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #17
Twilight Wolf
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragato Uchiha View Post
I'm not a newbie or a pro just in the middle but not many people really get on anymore and I usually end up fighting the same person 5 times in a row.
That happens with me a lot too. I run into one or two good challengers every now then, and they usually give me hell (especially one called Haruhi Suzumiya).
Old 04-12-2010, 05:37 PM   #18
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

hey i just played him like 3 times straight. He was pretty good. but after I beat him twice he tried using my team. Have you played Kaz or someone using Jiraiya, Kakashi, Gai, and 3rd Hokage? I'm either one of those usually.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:11 PM   #19
Twilight Wolf
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzim13 View Post
hey i just played him like 3 times straight. He was pretty good. but after I beat him twice he tried using my team. Have you played Kaz or someone using Jiraiya, Kakashi, Gai, and 3rd Hokage? I'm either one of those usually.
Actually Kaz it's me Sirius AKA SSJ5 GOKU from Game Faqs.

Yeah I fought him/her like that a few times, seems to have a habit of changing teams.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:50 AM   #20
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Actually Kaz it's me Sirius AKA SSJ5 GOKU from Game Faqs.

Yeah I fought him/her like that a few times, seems to have a habit of changing teams.
Ahh...man we all have way to many names lol