Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 11-03-2009, 03:17 PM   #21
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori
Default Re: Bleach or One Piece

What have you read in One piece so far? What arcs?

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:04 PM   #22
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Bleach is the best, I feel sorry for One Piece, they screwed that show.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 11:36 AM   #23
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

i like both but i like bleach better

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:25 PM   #24
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
What have you read in One piece so far? What arcs?
A few, and I didn't like the early episodes of the anime, but the later latter or so are better.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:25 PM   #25
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Bleach will always be better than One Piece.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:27 PM   #26
ZeroUzumaki
Genin

Location: Singing on top the Eiffel Tower! :3 because Koi-chan is my sweet gf.
ZeroUzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Bleach
ZeroUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:09 PM   #27
ninja05
Chunin Exam Participant

ninja05 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgin Mary View Post
I watched one piece on 4kids. It was awsome. I never seen bleach...it comes on too late

I've never seen bieach either but I saw one piece and it's awsome!
3. One Piece
4. Death Note
5. Naruto

PSN: AkatsuNinjaCloakl
ninja05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:24 PM   #28
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Both for me. HST For the Win!

Old 11-12-2009, 02:46 PM   #29
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
Bleach is the best, I feel sorry for One Piece, they screwed that show.
yup they did...i liked Part 1 waaaaay better..they changed up everyones voice..i miss the goofy Luffy
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:47 PM   #30
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

i say Bleach. and Part 1 One Piece.
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Tired from a late night

...I miss you so
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:51 PM   #31
Lone Wolf
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieSakura View Post
i say Bleach. and Part 1 One Piece.
What do you mean part 1?
Lone Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:03 PM   #32
CutieSakura
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
What do you mean part 1?
There were tow different parts.
There was One Piece and then One Piece Second Voyage.
The second one used to come on cartoon network
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Tired from a late night

...I miss you so
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #33
C. Hook
Genin Elite

C. Hook is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

One Piece Second Voyage was the redubbed version, I believe. It was mainly different from the 4Kids version because the amount of edits was reduced and Sanji didn't sound like a moose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
Bleach will always be better than One Piece.
How so? I'm talking manga here, since both animes are crap and full of filler.

The manga of Bleach just made the entire past year filler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
Just wanted to find out what do you guys like better, Bleach or One Piece. People seems to Overrate Ichigo alot, is it because Bleach is on Adult Swim and One Piece got butchered by 4kids once? If you don't like 4kids just watch Subbed or read the Manga XD
Manga: One Piece. Comparing Bleach to One Piece is like comparing Fairy Tail to One Piece.
Anime: Don't give a crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobata View Post
Are you an 5 year old? Because the 4Kids version edited One Piece and made it an 5 year old show.
Someone has way too much vitrol here.
C. Hook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:16 PM   #34
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I like them both but I like bleach better but I have only seen about 40 episodes of One Piece but it is awesome
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:42 PM   #35
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Keep watching, Tsunade, it gets a hella lot better.

Old 11-12-2009, 07:49 PM   #36
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Neither. OP never got my interest, and Bleach is pretty boring.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:34 PM   #37
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

bleach is sooo much better

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:41 PM   #38
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

true i find bleach better aswell but one piece is still better then naruto.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:29 AM   #39
Lone Wolf
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I liked Bleach at the beginning but once Hueco Mundo started, the series began to suck more and more.

Kubo needs to stop his favoritism and just kill off some of the main characters.

Seriously Hitsugaya's Ice Clone was the worst excuse for keeping a character alive.
Lone Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:32 AM   #40
BANJI
Freshmen Academy Student

BANJI is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I gotta go with Bleach because one piece is just X_X. Yeppp
BANJI is offline   Reply With Quote