Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 11-03-2009, 09:56 AM   #301
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife
Default Re: HOw " Famous " IS the person above you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boku View Post
5/10

Ill get a low score because not many of the million new people know me.
9/10.
I see you in the User Image Album.XD
You call meh pretty and stuff.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:57 AM   #302
Heero75
Chunin Exam Proctor

Heero75 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

10/10 its hard to forget ur hot pics
Heero75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:59 AM   #303
Boku
Special Jonin Candidate

Boku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
9/10.
I see you in the User Image Album.XD
You call meh pretty and stuff.
call you pretty! I get lost in your beauty!!!! I love your pics (dont tell my wife ha ha ha)
Go Team AmNiBo powers, Activate!
Kage of the Village Hidden in the Metal.

Ninja Apperance-Unkept hair, unkept cloths. Simple.

Boku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:00 AM   #304
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heero75 View Post
10/10 its hard to forget ur hot pics
3/10 because hardly anyone remebers you except in the darkness thread....and your barely on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:03 AM   #305
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boku View Post
call you pretty! I get lost in your beauty!!!! I love your pics (dont tell my wife ha ha ha)
It shall be our secret? XD XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
3/10 because hardly anyone remebers you except in the darkness thread....and your barely on
10/10 I see you all the time.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:07 AM   #306
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
It shall be our secret? XD XD

10/10 I see you all the time.
for you i give about an 8/10. fun debates.
flamey234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:28 AM   #307
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
for you i give about an 8/10. fun debates.
1/10
I have only seen one post of yours

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:29 AM   #308
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
1/10
I have only seen one post of yours
1/10, first i've seen you
flamey234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:41 PM   #309
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

2/10 second ive seen u
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:47 PM   #310
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

6/10
Seen you around in offtopic a couple of times.
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:59 PM   #311
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurega View Post
6/10
seen you around in offtopic a couple of times.
10/10 xd

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:00 PM   #312
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

0/10 I never seen you

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:01 PM   #313
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
0/10 I never seen you
oh really.......

Old 11-03-2009, 01:02 PM   #314
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
oh really.......
mmmhmmm really, are you new to the forums

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 11-03-2009, 01:03 PM   #315
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
mmmhmmm really, are you new to the forums

-_-.........

yeah i am....look at my date

bye

Old 11-03-2009, 01:05 PM   #316
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
-_-.........

yeah i am....look at my date

bye
who are you???????

Old 11-03-2009, 01:31 PM   #317
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
who are you???????
10/10
I see ya' all the time.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:38 PM   #318
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

10-tailedfox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 10-tailedfox Send a message via Skype™ to 10-tailedfox

totally give a 10/10 i mean who wounldnt

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
10-tailedfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:50 PM   #319
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

o/10 neva seen ya before..
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:55 PM   #320
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

10-tailedfox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 10-tailedfox Send a message via Skype™ to 10-tailedfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
o/10 neva seen ya before..

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
10-tailedfox is offline   Reply With Quote