Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-01-2009, 09:18 AM   #1
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Buying CONR2

I am buying Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 today xD just to pass the time till Revolution 3 comes out, what do you guys think...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:50 AM   #2
unknown25mil
Apprentice Genin

unknown25mil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Buying CONR2

I wouldn't. It isn't a good enough game to warrent buying it just to fill two weeks of waiting. That is unless you can get if for really cheap. If you do end up getting it though, if you have the data for it saved on your wii, you will get all of the revolution 2 exclusives already unlocked on revolution 3.
unknown25mil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:59 AM   #3
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Buying CONR2

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown25mil View Post
I wouldn't. It isn't a good enough game to warrent buying it just to fill two weeks of waiting. That is unless you can get if for really cheap. If you do end up getting it though, if you have the data for it saved on your wii, you will get all of the revolution 2 exclusives already unlocked on revolution 3.
I have like, over 100 dollars and I am really bored, I want to see why people say it is so bad xD but yeah, I also want those people at the beginning of Revolution 3 (already pre-ordered it) so yeah

~
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote