Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 10-31-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Post your Gamerscore

If you have an Xbox 360, post your gamerscore.

Mine is currently 19,660.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:38 PM   #2
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Post your Gamerscore

I had about 19,000 on my first gamertag and I have about 12,000 on my current one.
Old 11-01-2009, 03:52 PM   #3
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:02 PM   #4
danboy
Veteran Chunin

danboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to danboy

eh on my ps3 level 6.18
214 trophies
danboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #5
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

About 20,500.

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:06 AM   #6
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Mine is now up to 19,705.

I hope I can get to 20,000 by the end of the year.

Old 11-07-2009, 12:06 PM   #7
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

21111 Gscore

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:57 PM   #8
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

My gamerscore is now 19735.

Old 12-03-2009, 04:54 PM   #9
naruto52000
Apprentice Genin

naruto52000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

50009000 is mine

No Cullens allowed!

naruto52000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:12 PM   #10
Strider_Naruto
Genin

Strider_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Strider_Naruto

^_^; MY gamer score is 6,593 (sigh) I dont really get enough time to play mines, but I thought I'd share my score anyway. Im working on it. What games do you guys play on Xbox 360?
Strider_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:18 PM   #11
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus

It's over 9000!!!

WHAT 9000?!?!?!?!?
Old 12-03-2009, 11:45 PM   #12
kentaru
Banned

kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru

i dont really do that much

kentaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:19 PM   #13
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Yes! My goal has been completed. I have gotten to 20,000 gamerscore by the end of the year. I'm now up to 20,2??. I'm happy now.

Old 12-20-2009, 12:34 PM   #14
VioletDi
Chunin Exam Participant

VioletDi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to VioletDi Send a message via MSN to VioletDi

My GS is like, 8807 or something like that.
VioletDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:43 PM   #15
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Yeah...I suck. I have 1,485. xD

Edit: Woo! I got in up to 2,195. It's still insanely noobish and puny...xD
Edit:11,321, pr something close to that...

Last edited by Black King; 03-26-2011 at 08:08 PM.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:00 PM   #16
The Kyuubi Of The Leaf
Academy Graduate

The Kyuubi Of The Leaf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

6,665 Gscore
The Kyuubi Of The Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:52 PM   #17
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Mine is now up to 20,820.

Old 12-27-2009, 08:42 AM   #18
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

mine is 8120
i dont really go for achievements anymore
and i only play like 2 games
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
(un)Godly Hiroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:18 PM   #19
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I think I have eight thousand or something.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:21 PM   #20
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

I'm up to 21,010 now.

Tags
gamerscore, xbox