Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 10-29-2009, 11:51 PM   #1
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Lightbulb Tekken 6

i just rented tekken 6 and now i want to know is this game worth 60 bucks ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:52 PM   #2
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus
Default Re: Tekken 6

I bought it at Fry's for 49.99
Old 10-29-2009, 11:56 PM   #3
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

LOL nice do u like it ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-29-2009, 11:58 PM   #4
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I played it for about 10 minutes so I have no idea yet I will play it tomorrow some time hopefully and actually the price was 49.70 :O
Old 10-30-2009, 12:01 AM   #5
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

LOL cool your price goes lower and lower.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-30-2009, 12:02 AM   #6
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
LOL cool your price goes lower and lower.
Actually the price the was 39.70 that's right
Old 10-30-2009, 12:02 AM   #7
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

down it goes again.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-30-2009, 12:04 AM   #8
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Actually I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy that works at Microsoft and I got it for free it's a pretty good deal right?
Old 10-30-2009, 12:05 AM   #9
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

LOL reallly good deal did he steal it ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-30-2009, 12:08 AM   #10
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Quote:
LOL reallly good deal did he steal it ?
No I just kind of took it out of the store without pay.... uhh Actually that guy just knows the high up guys that pulls strings and the high up guy owed him so he gave him a limited edition copy of Tekken 6 to him for free duh
Old 10-30-2009, 12:09 AM   #11
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

so u stole it for him ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-30-2009, 12:09 AM   #12
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Quote:
so u stole it for him ?
No uhhh he didn't want it? So he gave it too me.... >_>
Old 10-30-2009, 12:11 AM   #13
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

so your friend stole game from a friend and stole that friends tekken 6 and gave u it ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-30-2009, 12:13 AM   #14
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Quote:
so your friend stole game from a friend and stole that friends tekken 6 and gave u it ?
No Nobody stole anything that would get me in trouble you know what I'm saying?!?!?! Keep it hush hush
Old 10-30-2009, 12:14 AM   #15
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i bet u stole tofu aswell from RE.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-30-2009, 12:14 AM   #16
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Quote:
i bet u stole tofu aswell from RE.
ummm I have to go mow my lawn..........
Old 10-30-2009, 12:15 AM   #17
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

right u do that and enjoy tekken 6.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-30-2009, 12:47 AM   #18
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

...................wouldn't it be a no brainer that Tekken 6 would rock?

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:51 AM   #19
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

true it might.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-30-2009, 01:50 PM   #20
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasori12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tekken 6 ftw, Marshal Law ftw.
Sasori12 is offline   Reply With Quote