Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 08-01-2010, 06:45 PM   #1
kakashi_Leaf
Apprentice Genin

kakashi_Leaf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default oops no one look here

okay well i fixed it... kinda

Last edited by kakashi_Leaf; 08-01-2010 at 07:08 PM.
kakashi_Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:03 PM   #2
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Kakashi Pictures

You can't post Naruto related pictures here. Unless it's hosted by viz.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:05 PM   #3
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Someone is in trouble, but yeah posting pictures that aren't from Viz is a BIG no no. Read the rules before you post.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:06 PM   #4
kakashi_Leaf
Apprentice Genin

yea i forgot so how do i delete it, and come on those rules were a mile long no one reads em....
Old 08-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #5
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

The forum rules don't take that long to read if you actually check them out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #6
kakashi_Leaf
Apprentice Genin

well i think its obvious that i have to now. i dont want to risk anything else. so is there anyway to delete this thread?

Last edited by kakashi_Leaf; 08-01-2010 at 07:11 PM. Reason: i cant spell
Old 08-01-2010, 07:16 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Ask a mod.

Old 08-01-2010, 07:18 PM   #8
kakashi_Leaf
Apprentice Genin

Default Re: oops no one look here

thanks for your help