Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-29-2009, 06:33 AM   #1
Darkaura-
Apprentice Genin

Location: Hidden Bloodmist village, I'm the owner of their ramen shop
Darkaura- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default CONR3 Official roaster debate.

So Im super happy with this selection. however, why the hell are bando and kagura in it? along with towa and komochi. I think anbu kakashi will be cool hes new so w/e. but whats with those guys why would tomy put them in. And im lovin the fact that ino isnt in it, despite what others might say. In this debate i would like to hear your opinions on the roaster and i would like for you all to post your top 5 pics from the new roaster.

1-sasori tf
2-yamato (with scary eye special lol)
3-anbu kakashi
4-Hidan
5-sai

We all know who tobi really is.......It's

Tenzō

Think about it, who else has ever shown such an evil face!
Darkaura- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:04 PM   #2
unknown25mil
Apprentice Genin

unknown25mil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: CONR3 Official roaster debate.

I didn't know that they were releasing a limited edition CONR3 Roasting Oven!!!!
Now I can finally use my "cook a whole chicken in 1 hour" jutsu!!!
Its a roster, not a roaster.
unknown25mil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:06 PM   #3
Darkaura-
Apprentice Genin

Location: Hidden Bloodmist village, I'm the owner of their ramen shop
Darkaura- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol thanks!

We all know who tobi really is.......It's

Tenzō

Think about it, who else has ever shown such an evil face!
Darkaura- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:02 PM   #4
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I love the roster... Just wish that Ino was in it. At least in UN5 she's in it.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:56 PM   #5
Pain (Deva)
Academy Graduate

Pain (Deva) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The roster looks real good, but it would make game more fun if they put Tobi in for tobi fans and just in case they don't release Ultimate Ninja 6 in america, also to put ino in only to "completely have" Team Asuma in the game and maybe Zetsu and Konohamaru.

Waiting for: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Favorite Comic book characters:The joker,batman, Deadpool, Wolverine,Spider-man, Carnage

"Yes, your going to die now. BANG! hehe just kidding. Click click." - Deadpool

Throws out butter on toast out the door, "And Stay out!" - The 11th Doctor (Doctor Who - The Eleventh Hour)
Pain (Deva) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:10 PM   #6
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

1) Kakuzu
2) True Form Sasori
3) Mangekyo Sharingan Kakashi Hatake
4) Itachi Uchiha
5) Hidan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:08 PM   #7
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Oh, so are we roasting CoNR3 Game? xD
Anyhow.
I'd say
1). Kakashi
2.) Sasori TF
3.) Kakuzu
4) Sasuke
5.) Yamato

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:42 PM   #8
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
Oh, so are we roasting CoNR3 Game? xD
^This.

Also the fillers are probably just in there because they were in the previous one...although TS Ino deserves that spot on the roster more than any of them...

Anyways.
1.) TF Sasori
2.) Chiyo
3.) Itachi
4.) Sasuke
5.) Hidan

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:54 PM   #9
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well, might as well stop complaining about Ino since she's not in this one. Maybe next time.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:59 PM   #10
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
Well, might as well stop complaining about Ino since she's not in this one. Maybe next time.
Next time? I doubt Tomy will EVER add her in. She was due all the way back in EX2, but look at this.

Old 10-31-2009, 04:00 PM   #11
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Maybe if we make a big enough complaint without being too whiny they'll add her in.
Old 10-31-2009, 04:09 PM   #12
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
Maybe if we make a big enough complaint without being too whiny they'll add her in.
As if.

Tomy most likely would not listen. It would take time and money to make her new model. It still escapes me why they haven't managed to add her in yet, though.

Old 11-01-2009, 12:18 AM   #13
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Faves

1. Hidan
2. Kakuzu
3. True Form Sasori
4. Deidara
5. Towa (Yes, I want to play as him, bug deal, and he is also voiced by Rodger Craig Smith A.K.A Deidara)

~
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:28 AM   #14
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

I wanna play as Sasuke, TF Sasori, Hidan, and Sai.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:30 AM   #15
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
As if.

Tomy most likely would not listen. It would take time and money to make her new model. It still escapes me why they haven't managed to add her in yet, though.

Maybe they're trying to make one last character secret. Maybe they let out the roster on purpose. But that is only a 20-30% of being real.(my theory)
Old 11-01-2009, 07:34 AM   #16
gaarasword
Chunin Exam Participant

gaarasword is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i say sasuke, orochimaru, kabuto, yugao, and baki should be in.
gaarasword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:41 AM   #17
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

Skylar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ok here is my top 5........
1.Kakuzu
2.Yamato
3.Sasuke
4.Hidan
5.Anbu Kakashi(I hope he has a new/cool jutsu)........

-Bro's-Zachrex33-Darkamaru-Kakashi71-

-Weapon:Naginata-

I know what your thinking, "Here comes Old Greg, he's a scaley man-fish" you don't know me, you don't know what I got.---Old Greg
Skylar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:50 AM   #18
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaarasword View Post
i say sasuke, orochimaru, kabuto, yugao, and baki should be in.
All of these are in the game, along with Hidan, Kakuzu, and allot of others.

~
~

Old 11-09-2009, 01:37 PM   #19
Gin
Genin

Gin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You people are utterly ridiculous. They aren't putting in a secret character, they leaked the roster by accident, obviously, and the game was distributed a month ago. Don't be stupid. And be content with the roster already, you're all so ungrateful.

-Gin
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:31 PM   #20
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Let me show you guys something------------------------

November 9, 2009 - TOMY Corporation today released new gameplay footage showing dynamic jutsu moves for two of the characters in the upcoming Wii exclusive fighting game, NARUTO Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3. The new footage shows the character specific cinematic jutsu moves for Orochimaru and Kabuto, two highly skilled fighters in the latest iteration of the highly anticipated fighting game.

Players can experience the justu moves for themselves on November 17 when the classic 3D fighting game launches exclusively for Wii. The upcoming title also features a total of 40 new characters, new and improved gameplay mechanics and for the first time, WiFi gameplay functionality.

A brief description of Orochimaru and Kabuto and their special jutsu moves can be found below:

Orochimaru is a melee-based character that utilizes snakes and fire as his primary attacks. His forward strong fire attack is good for extending damage on an opponent on the ground. Orochimaru's jutsu, the Five-Pronged Seal, is also useful because it cuts off the enemy's use of chakra for a short time, meaning they can't use any special moves that consume chakra. Orochimaru can also summon the great gate Rashomon under his enemies to launch them skyward. This counter jutsu will not consume chakra in latent ninja power mode.

Kabuto is a medical ninja, and as such can disable his enemies in multiple ways. One of his jutsu is an area effect that simply crumples the enemy, stunning them for enough time so Kabuto can get his hands on them. Kabuto can also use down strong to tunnel underground and clip the enemy's heels for damage too.

To download the latest trailers, character renders and the complete character bios, please visit: -link removed-.

About NARUTO Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3
NARUTO Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 is an exciting new installment to the top-rated, Wii-exclusive fighting game series. Based on the hit animated show from Viz Media, the game features 40 characters with the new grown-up look of the NARUTO Shippuden cast and follows the storyline of the much-loved series. The hit fighting game series delivers again with new and improved gameplay mechanics and a plethora of gameplay modes and options including for the first time, Wi-Fi multiplayer functionality.

NARUTO Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 hits stores November 17, 2009 for the Nintendo Wii for $39.99 MSRP and is rated "T" for Teen by the ESRB for Cartoon Violence and Mild Suggestive Themes. For more information, please visit: -link removed-

Now if you look at it, it says 40 Characters, which means the yellow box cannot be 5 more characters, this was an announcement by Tomy and in which means that there is only 40 characters, now EVERYONE STOP ABOUT THE YELLOW BOX!!!

~
~