Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 11-17-2009, 07:13 PM   #141
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Release Date for Bleach Uncut Box Set 4 Part 2

I owe one Naruto boxset and two Bleach ones.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:02 PM   #142
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I own all the narutos so far and I one all of the bleaches so far. Ya awesome
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:15 PM   #143
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Wow...LUCKY!

I'm jealous.

Old 11-17-2009, 10:52 PM   #144
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha View Post
I own all the narutos so far and I one all of the bleaches so far. Ya awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Wow...LUCKY!

I'm jealous.

LOL cool. nad why most of them are filler ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:41 AM   #145
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I own all 3 Bleach boxsets, and all non-filler Naruto boxsets
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:13 AM   #146
albertobankai
Genin

albertobankai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to albertobankai

season......if this is about the bounts arc am not getting it

clash of rev3-1033-1369-7582

PSN: Albertobankai12

feel free to add me
albertobankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:37 PM   #147
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
I own all 3 Bleach boxsets, and all non-filler Naruto boxsets
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertobankai View Post
season......if this is about the bounts arc am not getting it

lucky you are. your choice.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-18-2009, 03:54 PM   #148
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Lucky Kuroda, and you finished watching all the episodes in the Box Set yet, Taker?

Old 11-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #149
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yes i have it went to fast.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-23-2009, 02:09 PM   #150
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Of course, despite the fact that it was over two hours.

Old 11-23-2009, 02:10 PM   #151
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

thats bleach for you.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-23-2009, 02:11 PM   #152
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Was episode 167 on in the second timeslot on saturday night? because i missed it, and the schedule for my tv guide said they were replaying episode 101.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:27 PM   #153
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Was episode 167 on in the second timeslot on saturday night? because i missed it, and the schedule for my tv guide said they were replaying episode 101.
Yes, I think so. That was the Third Ichigo VS Grimmjow fight, right?

Old 11-23-2009, 02:28 PM   #154
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Yes, I think so. That was the Third Ichigo VS Grimmjow fight, right?
correct, with the flashback of Grimmjow as an adjuchas
Old 11-23-2009, 02:31 PM   #155
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

they showed 167 and idk when 168 will be aired yet.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-23-2009, 02:57 PM   #156
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
correct, with the flashback of Grimmjow as an adjuchas
Then yes, yes they did.

I don't know when they'll show Episode 168 and such, though.

Old 11-23-2009, 02:58 PM   #157
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

my guess is after chirstmas.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #158
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

It would be a good time to show it.