Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 10-28-2009, 05:17 PM   #41
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Release Date for Bleach Uncut Box Set 4 Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha View Post
yes I know I cant wait to see it in the anime. lol
same here stupid season 12 filler I hope it isn't 2 seasons long though
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:18 PM   #42
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
same here stupid season 12 filler I hope it isn't 2 seasons long though
yea I hope not. lol
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:20 PM   #43
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
yea I hope not. lol
yeah so do I because I don't want to be some what old when it comes out in america on dvd box set
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

Old 10-28-2009, 05:20 PM   #44
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yeah so do I because I don't want to be some what old when it comes out in america on dvd box set
yep so true
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:28 PM   #45
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
yep so true
yep lol
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 10-28-2009, 05:30 PM   #46
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yep lol
Well my hubby got home and were have to have supper and watch code gease and FMB and bleach. Talk to you later
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:32 PM   #47
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
Well my hubby got home and were have to have supper and watch code gease and FMB and bleach. Talk to you later
ok then have fun Code geass rules!
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 10-28-2009, 05:39 PM   #48
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Dang, I didn't expect it to come out that soon.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:44 AM   #49
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Dang, I didn't expect it to come out that soon.
this just means that we will get season 6 that much sooner lol
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 11-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #50
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

when does part 1 of this season come out ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:38 PM   #51
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
when does part 1 of this season come out ?
today
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 11-03-2009, 12:39 PM   #52
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

wow dang.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-03-2009, 12:40 PM   #53
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
wow dang.
why do you say that
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 11-03-2009, 12:41 PM   #54
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i didnt expect it to be out so soon lol.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-03-2009, 12:41 PM   #55
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
i didnt expect it to be out so soon lol.
wow you have known for a while and you don't remember
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 11-03-2009, 12:43 PM   #56
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i must have forgotten by realizing it's filler but yet i will have a omplete set belive it also when does season 6 end at ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-03-2009, 12:44 PM   #57
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
i must have forgotten by realizing it's filler but yet i will have a omplete set belive it also when does season 6 end at ?
131 episode why do you ask
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 11-03-2009, 12:45 PM   #58
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

just wandering ant wait for that season to come to dvd.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-03-2009, 12:46 PM   #59
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
just wandering ant wait for that season to come to dvd.
april something if it doesn't get pushed back that is
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 11-03-2009, 01:56 PM   #60
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

So who's gonna get it today, folks?

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote