Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-25-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
Jessenaruto
Ninja Academy Student

Jessenaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Favorite cards and decks

Here you will find out about up coming decks and where to buy cards online and in store!!!
Jessenaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:33 AM   #2
Jessenaruto
Ninja Academy Student

Default Re: Favorite cards and decks

The latest seires out is ForeTold Prophecy
Old 11-25-2009, 08:58 AM   #3
mdog3160
Genin

mdog3160 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ok,thanks
mdog3160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:45 PM   #4
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessenaruto View Post
The latest seires out is ForeTold Prophecy
Trying to steal my thunder, huh?

LOL

I pretty much give the updates. "Foretold Prophecy" may be the latest series out, but "Broken Promises" is the next set after that.

I pretty much do the card previews here. And, just so you believe me, I'll post a list of every card in "Foretold Prophecy". It has pictures.

http://www.bandaicg.com/naruto/cardlists_s15.php

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:49 PM   #5
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

to be honest i think i put something about the new naruto pack first but i think i only asked if anybody heard about it or something like that.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:52 PM   #6
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
to be honest i think i put something about the new naruto pack first but i think i only asked if anybody heard about it or something like that.
I check the official Bandai site on a daily basis, so my information is pretty accurate. I'll soon start showing previews for the next set once they appear on the site, which should be in a few months, give or take.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:06 PM   #7
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

oh i was just saying that because i put have anybody heard about the new pack meaning foretold prophicey, but i didn't put the name for some reason sorry i wasn't trying discredit your info or anything like that but sorry if i did.i only ment it as a question i put a few days ago on the new tins thread you made.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 11-25-2009, 03:56 PM   #8
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
oh i was just saying that because i put have anybody heard about the new pack meaning foretold prophicey, but i didn't put the name for some reason sorry i wasn't trying discredit your info or anything like that but sorry if i did.i only ment it as a question i put a few days ago on the new tins thread you made.
Hey, no worries, man. It's all cool.

Old 11-25-2009, 04:26 PM   #9
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

ok cool now thats cleared up, have you seen the cards on the ccg site that come in the new foretold prophecy, they look pretty good although that one group in it i don't reconize that well.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:26 PM   #10
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
ok cool now thats cleared up, have you seen the cards on the ccg site that come in the new foretold prophecy, they look pretty good although that one group in it i don't reconize that well.
Which do you mean?

Old 11-25-2009, 07:43 PM   #11
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

theres a ogre ninja team i don't remember them.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:46 AM   #12
Jessenaruto
Ninja Academy Student

Hey itachiambu why don't we be partners?
Old 11-27-2009, 03:38 PM   #13
kage karasu
Genin

kage karasu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
theres a ogre ninja team i don't remember them.

you mean the quartet
/_ ! _\ Konan, The Lady Angel

_//\\
(/_^) "There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms .
/---\ Put this in your signature if you love Ino.

Deidara is on a fruit Loop commercial! "Art is an explosion of Fruity Flavor!" Put this on your siggy if you agree.
kage karasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:20 PM   #14
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

ya them i don't remember them in the show!
Old 11-27-2009, 07:02 PM   #15
kage karasu
Genin

thats cuz there from the first shippuden movie

_//\\

Deidara is on a fruit Loop commercial! "Art is an explosion of Fruity Flavor!" Put this on your siggy if you agree.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:17 PM   #16
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

oh that explains it i haven't seen the shippuden movies yet.
Old 11-27-2009, 09:01 PM   #17
kage karasu
Genin

i litteraly today just got those two new decks and a pack of foretold prophecy

_//\\

Old 11-27-2009, 09:38 PM   #18
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

foretold prophicey is out in stores sweet.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:51 AM   #19
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessenaruto View Post
Hey itachiambu why don't we be partners?
Why?

Quote:
foretold prophicey is out in stores sweet.
Yep, it is.

Old 11-28-2009, 12:15 PM   #20
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post
Why?

Yep, it is.
cool i think i'll go see if the store i go to get cards has them.