Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-27-2009, 12:56 PM   #21
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Breezy High School

i'll join cough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:55 PM   #22
Tickleme
Chunin

Tickleme is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

put your info then ill ad you 2 the list ^.^!

BankaiNaruto
kakashiuzamaki
Animelover
Raiden
Lockon_Stratos_Gn_002
Tickleme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:05 PM   #23
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Amiko parked her car and looked at the school it was going to be a long school year Amiko had just moved to the area recently and knew no one

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #24
Sasuinolover
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuinolover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuinolover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuinolover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ill join

Miyuki
Oceanway

car
Jaguar
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sasuinolover; 10-27-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Sasuinolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:11 PM   #25
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

O_O omg hawt.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-27-2009, 04:11 PM   #26
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

cool! i'm in! (i'll give my pic in a minute)
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:18 PM   #27
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(I'll join)

Name: Amaya (My name as always, lol)
Address: Unknown at the moment.
Appearance: Warning: Big pic
Spoiler:

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:28 PM   #28
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Amiko faced the Enterance of the school she had to find her locker

Old 10-27-2009, 04:39 PM   #29
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

issac walked in to the school god i hate school he said.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-27-2009, 04:41 PM   #30
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Amiko entered the school and found her locker quickly and tryed opening it

Old 10-27-2009, 04:51 PM   #31
Tickleme
Chunin

Amy smiled showing the girl to her locker then decided to go to her locker."Hmm Physics first sounds fun."Amy mumbled sarcastically.She was thinking to herself...track try outs are today i hope im ready.

BankaiNaruto
kakashiuzamaki
Animelover
Raiden
Lockon_Stratos_Gn_002
Old 10-27-2009, 04:52 PM   #32
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
Amiko entered the school and found her locker quickly and tryed opening it

issac the walked over to amiko hey there need help ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-27-2009, 04:56 PM   #33
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Amaya walked into the school (I'm not going to be new, is that alright?) and groaned. "Student council meeting today....." she walked to her locker and tried to open it, but it was jammed. "Stupid locker!" she yelled, punching it.

Old 10-27-2009, 04:58 PM   #34
Tickleme
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
Amaya walked into the school (I'm not going to be new, is that alright?) and groaned. "Student council meeting today....." she walked to her locker and tried to open it, but it was jammed. "Stupid locker!" she yelled, punching it.
thats fine im not new either.brb guys about 2 suprise my dad its his bday haf to turn off comp

BankaiNaruto
kakashiuzamaki
Animelover
Raiden
Lockon_Stratos_Gn_002
Old 10-27-2009, 04:58 PM   #35
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92

Address:unknown
Name:Cloukora
pic:
Monster Addict92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:08 PM   #36
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

This is me!

Name - Luna

Age - 15

Grade - 10th
TOO BAD!

Last edited by NarutoxSakura4ever; 11-07-2009 at 06:40 PM.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:08 PM   #37
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

After practically destroying her locker, Amaya got her things and headed to the conference room where the meeting was held. (I'm going to be student council president. ^_^ I've always wanted to be one)

Old 10-27-2009, 05:11 PM   #38
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

waits by lockers.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-27-2009, 05:16 PM   #39
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Amiko sees the boy ask her some thing but she ignores him completely.Amiko looks at her classes physics first.

Old 10-27-2009, 05:19 PM   #40
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92

*eats alone cux im the new kid* *eats subway*
Monster Addict92 is offline   Reply With Quote